Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool V Everton (02/12/18 - 16:15)

Read 10574 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Everton (02/12/18 - 16:15)
      Reply #46: Nov 30, 2018 06:03:00 pm
      That means he had credibility in the first place ?

More like amused indulgence when he first appeared.

Treat yourself and read some of his early posts.
      They're a great laugh.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #47: Nov 30, 2018 06:05:01 pm
      More like amused indulgence when he first appeared.

Treat yourself and read some of his early posts.
      They're a great laugh.

Oh don’t worry I know him from old  ;)
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #48: Nov 30, 2018 06:06:55 pm
      Oh don’t worry I know him from old  ;)

ahh, OK, obviously I'm missing something, or have forgotten.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #49: Nov 30, 2018 06:09:22 pm
      Klopp is very good at signing players. He didn't sign Moreno, Mignolet, Henderson, Lovren... He signed Alisson, Van Dijk, Salah.. etc .. it's his ability to get such amazing talent that gets us results.
      Before anybody says about unbeaten this season, we've been very lucky, bad performances won't work forever. It's because we have such good players we can win when playing badly. Klopp had the defense sorted with Van Dijk and Gomez as CB with Robertson and Trent as FB, but he's destroying it to accommodate players such as Lovren who should be rotated and not accomodated. Alisson is world class, he deserves all the credit for our success so far this season. When he gets MOTM in a game we lost that speaks volumes. Our forwards are class and will improve throughout the season. Where Klopp gets it wrong is midfield. I constantly moaned about Henderson, Mignolet and Moreno... only Henderson is left but I don't think we need to worry, Klopp was slow to replace Moreno and Mignolet... He even praised them. Henderson is running out of chances, he signed Fabinho for a reason. I honestly think Henderson has put Klopp in a bad position now and it is coming to a fork in the road, last season this fork was Mignolet. This season it is;

a) drop Henderson
      b) lose credibility

I'm 80% sure it will be a and Keita or Fabinho will get more minutes. Henderson's drop into squad player has already started. Juventus is a must win game, if Henderson starts and we don't get out the group, Klopps invincibility will be gone and the fan base split. Klopp won't risk that. He knows the problem, that's why he lost control to get himself touchline ban against Napoli. Klopp never loses it with refs, but his anger is deeper than that. If we go out and thrash Everton 5-0, Klopp has to understand that this is our first xi. It's important for a very functioning midfield to display what we're missing. Seeing players on training is not the same as seeing players on match day, Klopp seems almost tricked by training performances.

Oh just F**k off - you talk so much sh*t it’s actually unbelievable. You must be F***ing having us on? Surely you can’t be this thick?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #50: Nov 30, 2018 06:10:07 pm
      ahh, OK, obviously I'm missing something, or have forgotten.

From another forum long since forgotten  :)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #51: Nov 30, 2018 06:10:14 pm
      The only person who has lost all credibility is you.

You don't half post some f**king sh*t.
      quote author=Lallana in Pyjamas link=topic=50672.msg2192930#msg2192930 date=1543600892]
      That means he had credibility in the first place ?
      [/quote]
      Can tell where Swab got the up vote. Pathetic thoughtless replies that don't debate, just character assasinate.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #52: Nov 30, 2018 06:11:56 pm
      From another forum long since forgotten  :)

Fair enough mate.

This is the only one I've ever been on.

Is the other forum where he learned to copy and paste wiki?
      ;)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #53: Nov 30, 2018 06:14:00 pm
      It's obvious. Klopp will lose credibility of he doesn't deal with Henderson. It's like saying Police force can ignore crime but still have credibility. Don't be dumb guys. It's not the right thread for this anyway. 3-0 to pool is my prediction. If we had Hendo available I'd say 2-1.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #54: Nov 30, 2018 06:15:14 pm
      Oh just f**k off - you talk so much sh*t it’s actually unbelievable. You must be f**king having us on? Surely you can’t be this thick?
      i don't think saying Klopp is good at signing players is that bad. If you think that then you are a minority.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #55: Nov 30, 2018 06:17:35 pm
      It's obvious. Klopp will lose credibility of he doesn't deal with Henderson. It's like saying Police force can ignore crime but still have credibility. Don't be dumb guys. It's not the right thread for this anyway. 3-0 to pool is my prediction. If we had Hendo available I'd say 2-1.

If it's not the right thread, why did you make such a long post banging on about it?

No one else brought it up.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #56: Nov 30, 2018 06:19:09 pm
      If it's not the right thread, why did you make such a long post banging on about it?

No one else brought it up.
      was replying, if you could read you'd see that. I'd suggest getting back on topic.
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2018 06:24:05 pm by Ribapuru »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #57: Nov 30, 2018 06:19:45 pm
      There is nothing like a mature debate, and this is definitely nothing like a mature debate
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #58: Nov 30, 2018 06:22:25 pm
      There is nothing like a mature debate, and this is definitely nothing like a mature debate
      There's no debates here, people see something they don't agree with and it's just name calling. It's pathetic. No matter how much people disagree they should actually try to form a response to what they disagree with and why, with their own opinion.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #59: Nov 30, 2018 06:29:03 pm
      There's no debates here, people see something they don't agree with and it's just name calling. It's pathetic. No matter how much people disagree they should actually try to form a response to what they disagree with and why, with their own opinion.

Saying Klopp will lose credibility if he doesn't get rid of Henderson isn't an opinion, it's a fantasy and a load of tripe, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

In order for an opinion to have merit, it has to have a basis in some sort of fact, not some weird anti Henderson daydream that you alone have.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #60: Nov 30, 2018 06:33:50 pm
      Saying Klopp will lose credibility if he doesn't get rid of Henderson isn't an opinion, it's a fantasy and a load of tripe, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

In order for an opinion to have merit, it has to have a basis in some sort of fact, not some weird anti Henderson daydream that you alone have.
      I replied to this in the Henderson thread.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #61: Nov 30, 2018 08:46:22 pm
      The blueshite have done nothing for 30 years or more beating us will be like winning the League. the FA Cup and the Champions league.
      No Henderson so wait for the barrage of abuse for Jürgen regardless of the result.  Anfield has become such a fortress so much so I can see nothing but a comprehensive win and put them back in their little box until next time.

redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #62: Nov 30, 2018 09:17:29 pm
      The manager is not sh*te but he is stubborn, Jürgen is very very good but I do feel he has lost his way a bit after Buvac left, remember that it was Klopp himself who referred to Buvac as the tactical brains in his team an dI'm not sure Ljinders has quite filled those boots.

Allison is one of the best signings ever, anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

We have very good midfielders if only Jürgen will take a chance on them, he needs to take a risk and stop relying on the old guard of Henderson and Milner, they will never win us anything but they are still useful to have in the squad.

We have superb strikers but they are currently being starved of service because of the poor and negative midfield style compared to last year.

Well said +1. I think Klopp has steadied the defence and attack very much this season. it's only the middle engine room that needs tweaking. While he continues with that probably he needs to quickly introduce the new midfield players and see what are the combos available that works best against different opponents. But to persist with the old guards is something that fans are frustrated with.

I'll go for a 3-1 score in our favour.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #63: Nov 30, 2018 09:26:09 pm
      1987 Liverpool v Everton at Anfield

Kathleen
      @oldpicposter

Come on you sexy Reds.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #64: Nov 30, 2018 09:34:14 pm
      Hoping and praying everton don't win a corner on sunday, the humiliation for us will be too much to take
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #65: Nov 30, 2018 09:45:06 pm
      Klopp is very good at signing players. He didn't sign Moreno, Mignolet, Henderson, Lovren... He signed Alisson, Van Dijk, Salah.. etc .. it's his ability to get such amazing talent that gets us results.
      Before anybody says about unbeaten this season, we've been very lucky, bad performances won't work forever. It's because we have such good players we can win when playing badly. Klopp had the defense sorted with Van Dijk and Gomez as CB with Robertson and Trent as FB, but he's destroying it to accommodate players such as Lovren who should be rotated and not accomodated. Alisson is world class, he deserves all the credit for our success so far this season. When he gets MOTM in a game we lost that speaks volumes. Our forwards are class and will improve throughout the season. Where Klopp gets it wrong is midfield. I constantly moaned about Henderson, Mignolet and Moreno... only Henderson is left but I don't think we need to worry, Klopp was slow to replace Moreno and Mignolet... He even praised them. Henderson is running out of chances, he signed Fabinho for a reason. I honestly think Henderson has put Klopp in a bad position now and it is coming to a fork in the road, last season this fork was Mignolet. This season it is;

a) drop Henderson
      b) lose credibility

I'm 80% sure it will be a and Keita or Fabinho will get more minutes. Henderson's drop into squad player has already started. Juventus is a must win game, if Henderson starts and we don't get out the group, Klopps invincibility will be gone and the fan base split. Klopp won't risk that. He knows the problem, that's why he lost control to get himself touchline ban against Napoli. Klopp never loses it with refs, but his anger is deeper than that. If we go out and thrash Everton 5-0, Klopp has to understand that this is our first xi. It's important for a very functioning midfield to display what we're missing. Seeing players on training is not the same as seeing players on match day, Klopp seems almost tricked by training performances.

Very good post here. Somehow, Klopp has to start using the new midfielders. He must start to try out a few midfield combos to match the different opponents and see what comes out of it. It has to start somewhere and lets not procrastinate. I have a slightly different opinion here. Ginny and Milner are not sh*t but probably they have been instructed not to go too far forward and that has deprived the forward line the supoort. We have seen what Milner could do during his City days and Ginny with Holland. Just allow the boys a bit more freedom to roam forward and we will probably be a much more dangerous side.

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #66: Nov 30, 2018 09:58:59 pm

Exactly. I certainly won't impose my opinion on someone else. Otherwise, eventually members here will be frustrated and run away and we will be talking to ourselves. It's all about expressing in what we believe in and hearing out what others have to say then form our very own opinion. Ok, back to topic, predict 3-1 to us.
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2018 10:09:09 pm by redkop63 »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #67: Dec 01, 2018 07:38:40 am
      Come on you REDS forget what happened in France and concentrate on beating Everton.We need this win to keep in touch with City and get some pride and belief back in the squad. :kop5cf8koxp6:
      LFC_Olly_91
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 43 
      Reply #68: Dec 01, 2018 11:48:51 am
      Can’t see anything but a Liverpool win.

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold
      Gomez
      Van Dijk
      Robertson

Keita
      Fabinho
      Milner (c)

Salah
      Firmino