Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Alisson
      52 (40%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      3 (2.3%)
      Joe Gomez
      8 (6.2%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      5 (3.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      7 (5.4%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)
       Fabinho
      11 (8.5%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (0.8%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      4 (3.1%)
      Naby Keïta
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      39 (30%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 128

Voting closed: Dec 06, 2018 06:09:00 pm

Liverpool 1-0 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 41548 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #759: Dec 02, 2018 09:31:46 pm
      On reflection  now I've got over Pickfords shocker still think we are short of our capability. Firminho a real worry and really would like to see us go back to the front three we had last season . The midfield was still a little slow and not sure Keita is quite their yet hopefully he plays the full 90 midweek .
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #760: Dec 02, 2018 09:33:24 pm

Christ what a pile of sh*te
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018 11:34:52 am by racerx34 »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #761: Dec 02, 2018 09:33:51 pm
      England's No1.  The ball was going out! What was he thinking? But I take my hat off to the fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=NuCsvrnZgsw
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #762: Dec 02, 2018 09:38:30 pm

We're second in the league, unbeaten, 5 pt's above 3rd. What are you on about? Mediocre my arse.
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018 11:35:23 am by racerx34 »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #763: Dec 02, 2018 09:46:53 pm
      Jürgen says he apologised to Silva for his celebration after the goal, Silva denies he did. Even apart from the fact that I would support Jürgen, who in their right mind would believe Silva with his track record!
      Him and Everton are a match made in heaven!

I saw this but Jürgen clearly went straight to him after the game and said something to him.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #764: Dec 02, 2018 09:49:17 pm

He is just another one who sucks the life out of a fantastic day
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #765: Dec 02, 2018 09:51:09 pm

'It's unacceptable'
      Liverpool 1-0 Everton

Danny Mills

Ex-England defender on BBC Radio 5 live 606 phone-iN.

You can't enter the pitch as a manager. You know the laws, you can't do that. It's unacceptable.

Players aren't allowed to leave the pitch and incite the fans. Players take their shirt off - after the Leicester incident - and get booked for that, and rightly so. No matter what the occasion, you can't do it.

It's great to see passion and emotion, I get all that, I don't have any issue with celebrating in the technical area or with the people on the bench, but to run on to the pitch, what if that had caused a massive melee?

If Marco Silva had done it there would have been fans on the pitch trying to get to him. And that's where the problem comes. You can't just say 'it's at Anfield, it's the home manager, that's acceptable'.

Article Reactions  Like3 03  Dislikes 1,540

What a cock.

Danny Mills is a F***ing idiot.

Don't understand why some people are making such a big deal about Klopp running into the pitch, give him a one game ban or a fine and that's it, it's not even something serious and happens a lot of times, just that the coachs maybe don't go all the way to give a player a hug.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #766: Dec 02, 2018 09:52:59 pm
      Mane had a few sitters but tried to burst the net. Just get it on target will do. Don;t think VVD played well, looked  slow and weary. Salah drifted too far to the side. Someone must play a one two with Salah to free him.  Fab put in some useful tackles. Sucker punch in injury time, matches up to their last minute equalizer against us a few years ago and they were still talking about it. Hopefully, they will stop it now and start talking about this one. This is much sweeter, it's a winning goal.
      Redangel

• 8,339 posts | 1011 
      Reply #767: Dec 02, 2018 09:54:05 pm
      I saw this but Jürgen clearly went straight to him after the game and said something to him.

Exactly, I saw that too. We all know Jürgen and he says it as it is, he doesn’t bull sh*t, he gives praise where it’s due and I would back him 100% againgst Silva.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #768: Dec 02, 2018 09:54:58 pm
      I would like to see shaq play more centrally he is clearly working hard to perform his defensive duties but I don't think it comes naturally to him.
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #769: Dec 02, 2018 10:00:26 pm
      Danny Mills is a f**king idiot.

Don't understand why some people are making such a big deal about Klopp running into the pitch, give him a one game ban or a fine and that's it, it's not even something serious and happens a lot of times, just that the coachs maybe don't go all the way to give a player a hug.

He's not getting a ban for that. If he gets anything apart from a warning as to future conduct re goal celebration I'll be very surprised and It'll be down to anti LFC prejudice at the FA. if they ban him.

It's a well know fact in footie that Klopp is a little bit hyper and demonstrative. He celebrates the game, lives and breathes the game. One of the great characters and we are lucky he is involved in English football. 
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #770: Dec 02, 2018 10:07:54 pm
      I would like to see shaq play more centrally he is clearly working hard to perform his defensive duties but I don't think it comes naturally to him.

Yes but playing right side isn't that foreign to him. In this thread I said he should mix it up, come a bit more central on occasion. Not worried if he misses one or two and I thought he did well enough to stay on. He's the type of player who can wrong foot defenders when they tire slightly.

He could even switch with Mane now and again. Your right tho he doesn't get back quick enough to cover. Just hope he doesn't lose a bit of confidence and not try stuff. Think he's a good player to have in the Squad.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #771: Dec 02, 2018 10:08:07 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #772: Dec 02, 2018 10:09:43 pm

Look you you f***in tw*t, why don't you just F**k off you f***in eejit, you are nothing but  a WUM who very clearly hasn't got a f***in clue about this club, our history or our psyche,
      Your a f***in divvy that has no place on this forum, 
      How the F**k are we mediocre when were sat 2nd top in the league unbeaten and enjoying our best start to a league campaign in our 126 year history ,

You sir are a kunt, who knows F**k all about football,  I'd rather have a conversation with a Man U fan , for at least we could converse with a modicum of knowledge and perhaps a wee bit of respect,
      But i have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever,  especially when you continuously come out with your absolute f***in sh*te , in almost every topic concerning our club,
      Even in the immediate aftermath of a Fantastic victory over our closest and Bitterest rivals you have F**k all to contribute except your negative f***in bullshit, ppl say that its only your opinion,  nah not for me, not when you continuously put our club down, have consistent disrespect, and never have a decent word to say even in victory....i suggest you F**k off to another forum or better still to another club where yoi spout your sh*te all you f***in want..

F**k off pr**k!!

Ill probably get banned for this, so Merry Xmas one and all except that Kunt !!

YNWA

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018 11:36:00 am by racerx34 »
      +10
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #773: Dec 02, 2018 10:52:16 pm
      Although we were not at our best we were not bad by any means and with a bit better finishing could've scored 2 or 3. Everton are a much improved team under Marco Silver and gave us a very good game. They won't be far off the top 6 so getting a result against them is not easy. Klopp admitted as much before and after the game.

We had a bit of luck at the end but on balance we deserved to win. I'm in no doubt that serious challengers lie ahead but we are in good shape and the momentum of today will help a great deal. On to Burnley, then Bournemouth with confidence.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #774: Dec 02, 2018 10:55:08 pm
      And now I’m looking forward to Gomez’ clearance off the line after Allison’s save 😂
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #775: Dec 02, 2018 10:56:17 pm
      MOTD on now I suspect Ian wright will have a pop at Jürgen he doesn't like him one bit.
      I can see the analysis of the game Everton unlucky Liverpool lucky Jürgen mental and they will completely ignore our league position
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #776: Dec 02, 2018 10:56:40 pm
      He's not getting a ban for that. If he gets anything apart from a warning as to future conduct re goal celebration I'll be very surprised and It'll be down to anti LFC prejudice at the FA. if they ban him.

It's a well know fact in footie that Klopp is a little bit hyper and demonstrative. He celebrates the game, lives and breathes the game. One of the great characters and we are lucky he is involved in English football. 

Hopefully, but I can see them giving him a game ban, specially considering how some people is going about it, like he killed someone.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #777: Dec 02, 2018 10:59:54 pm
      Hopefully, but I can see them giving him a game ban, specially considering how some people is going about it, like he killed someone.

he will get a Doctors note to say he is prone to bouts of total euphoria since moving to Liverpool I think there was an epidemic this afternoon I know I suffered it
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #778: Dec 02, 2018 11:03:01 pm
      JOe Gomez is such a star his clearance was incredible as was the save
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #779: Dec 02, 2018 11:09:58 pm
      There Jürgen straightway went to Silva so he is a liar
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #780: Dec 02, 2018 11:15:50 pm
      f***in Ian Wright almost refusing to talk about Liverpool the pr**k. Seems they didn't see Jurgens sprint on to the pitch
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #781: Dec 02, 2018 11:17:23 pm
      MOTD on now I suspect Ian wright will have a pop at Jürgen he doesn't like him one bit.
      I can see the analysis of the game Everton unlucky Liverpool lucky Jürgen mental and they will completely ignore our league position

didn't mention Klopp...if he did I didn't see it. That idiot Mills exaggerated the issue..

Quick Reply