Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp charged with misconduct for derby celebration.

Read 6769 times
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp charged with misconduct for derby celebration.
      Reply #69: Dec 05, 2018 09:06:52 am
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #70: Dec 05, 2018 09:50:34 am
      The fine was worth every penny & im
      Sure the gaffer & players think so too as do the fans ,F**k the FA & there double standards sh*te, the shower of tw*ts.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #71: Dec 05, 2018 03:08:50 pm
      Whats this "little arms" joke on here all about?
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #72: Dec 06, 2018 08:32:18 pm
      Quote from Boston not la
      That last paragraph completely not needed to make ya point.

Not in your opinion maybe. Imo, yes it was. I didn't have a dig at all, as always about him I told the truth. If you want someone to show no reaction at all to goals you've busted yourself all day/week for, Rafa's the man for you. When we did score an injury time winner against them in 2007, Stevie led the celebrations from the sideline, as the reward he got for driving us back into the game, was getting hooked for showing "too much passion". In a derby like.

If you want someone who lives the game like a fan, we have Jürgen. We waited 96 long, frustrating minutes to get that goal at the weekend. It was completely off the cuff, he didn't set out to upset the opposition, he's not the first to do it nor the last. Every fan watching it understood his reaction, even the few who didn't take it so well.

I would have contested the charge if it was me, because other coaches have not been charged for similar "offences" and worse. The referee didn't send him from the touchline, and the 4th official saw no issue with it. Problem?

I suppose it's easier for the FA to use video evidence to deal with things like this, than use it to help referees on the pitch when they need it.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #73: Dec 07, 2018 01:20:35 am
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #74: Dec 07, 2018 09:16:56 am
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #75: Dec 07, 2018 09:22:52 am
      This is the world we live in, i choose not to live in it. A world where we are supposed to be duty bound to apologise for winning. A world where children are given participation medals for losing in all sports. It makes me sick and i often wonder why those who work hard and dedicate themselves to their professions are forced by establishments to apologise to those that are weak and have no spine.

The sooner the era of 'political correctness' is banished to the annuls of history the better.

What kind of a world are we living in where we are asked to refrain from expressing emotion. Reminds me of the film 'Equilibrium' if i'm being blunt.

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #76: Dec 07, 2018 03:06:13 pm
      Not in your opinion maybe. Imo, yes it was. I didn't have a dig at all, as always about him I told the truth. If you want someone to show no reaction at all to goals you've busted yourself all day/week for, Rafa's the man for you. When we did score an injury time winner against them in 2007, Stevie led the celebrations from the sideline, as the reward he got for driving us back into the game, was getting hooked for showing "too much passion". In a derby like.

If you want someone who lives the game like a fan, we have Jürgen. We waited 96 long, frustrating minutes to get that goal at the weekend. It was completely off the cuff, he didn't set out to upset the opposition, he's not the first to do it nor the last. Every fan watching it understood his reaction, even the few who didn't take it so well.

I would have contested the charge if it was me, because other coaches have not been charged for similar "offences" and worse. The referee didn't send him from the touchline, and the 4th official saw no issue with it. Problem?

I suppose it's easier for the FA to use video evidence to deal with things like this, than use it to help referees on the pitch when they need it.

Nah you're an anti rafa gobs***e,simple. I got as much F***ing joy outta rafa sitting cross legged on the sidelines against the rentboys as jurgens run,love em both.You've got a huge stick up your arse,you do make some decent posts but F**k me you need to let this sh*t go.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #77: Dec 07, 2018 03:38:13 pm

Nah you're an anti rafa gobs***e,simple. I got as much F***ing joy outta rafa sitting cross legged on the sidelines against the rentboys as jurgens run,love em both.You've got a huge stick up your arse,you do make some decent posts but F**k me you need to let this sh*t go.

It's way past 'anti' anything, now psychotic is more appropriate.

Quick Reply