Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-Match: Bournemouth V Liverpool (08/12/18 - 12:30)

Read 5011 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Pre-Match: Bournemouth V Liverpool (08/12/18 - 12:30)
      Reply #23: Dec 07, 2018 11:42:04 pm
      This is gonna be one hell of a game. Get the 3 points lads and get the F**k out of there quick smart.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #24: Dec 07, 2018 11:53:11 pm
      So if we win and go top, City don’t feel any pressure to beat Chavs. They just go out cool as F**k and do the job !
      BOLLOCKS DO THEY !!!!!

They are all human like the rest of us, even though some  of them might be a bit less desirable.
      They see or hear we have won and every last one of them will be bricking it.
      It’s not Palace, it’s not Watford, it’s a top 4 contender. They know they are in for one hell of a game.
      Hazard will be doing his impersonations of Tom Daley, and they know they’ve their got their hands full.
      Just go out and bring back the 3 points Red Men, and let’s screw the city mercenaries.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #25: Dec 08, 2018 01:16:49 am
      Struggled against Bournemouth at first but then battered them both times last season. I hope we batter them again but I think it’s going to be a tough game. They seem to have worked out how to score quite freely this season and despite their recent results, they’ve pushed the bigger teams close and have still found the net so they will be confident. They know the pressure is on us so hopefully we can put this game to bed and make City needing to get the result to retain their position, something we’ve had to do in recent weeks.
      Shame Gomez is out because I think Wilson will happily be targeting Matip.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #26: Dec 08, 2018 01:17:08 am
      Need a top performance from the midfield for this one. No gifting the opposition chances and being useful with our possession.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #27: Dec 08, 2018 07:04:49 am
      This will be very tough no doubt, they gave City a fair few scares last week.

True.

0-2  to us.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #28: Dec 08, 2018 07:07:30 am
      Another tough fixture against a good side. It's trickier because we have such a huge game on Tuesday so you wonder what's in the manager's head in terms of who will play. It's a real blow to be missing Gomez and Lovre but at least Robbo is back. Interesting to see if Keita starts, if he doesn't that probably means he will be in the line-up for Tuesday. Salam the key man today, could do with some of his magic early on. The lads at the back will need to keep an eye on Wilson who is developing into a fine centre-forward.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #29: Dec 08, 2018 08:27:34 am
      Very tough fixture this, but aren't they all when your chasing titles,  City have had it respectively easy of late, because their not the ones doing the chasing, 
      So lets see how the handle the pressure of HAVING  to win each and every game,
      Like we have had to,
      There are no easy games in this league and the Mouths from Bourne are no different,  wee Eddy has them playing well again are well organised and are very capable of inflicing damage to anyone,
      Klopp will know this and will set things up accordingly,
      With Gomez & Lovren both out i have faith in Matip ,i think he had a good game V Burnley, Mane is also a doubt and a bigger blow imo, but with Naby, and Shaq we have another dimension to our atrack and definitely a worry for wee Eddy....

Alisson
               Trent  Matip VvD Robbo
                     Fabinho Wijnaldom
                 Salah     Shaqiri    Keita
                                Bobby

Ideally i woild have rested Bobby, i think he's looked  jaded and slightly out of kilter of late,  however,  with Mane likely to be out we can't afford to  lose two thirds of our attack,  without being disrespectful to Sturridge or Origi,
      B'mouth will test us that there is no doubt but overall i believe we will prove to be too much for them and it might even be comfortable in the end.

1-2 Champions Elect

YNWA
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #30: Dec 08, 2018 09:11:15 am
      Alisson

Fabinho
      Matip
      VVD
      Robbo

Gini
      Milner
      Naby

Mo
      Bobby
      Shaq

Having a punt that TAA might get the rest he was meant to get Tues ahead of Napoli......
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #31: Dec 08, 2018 09:55:21 am
      Very tough fixture this, but aren't they all when your chasing titles,  City have had it respectively easy of late, because their not the ones doing the chasing, 
      So lets see how the handle the pressure of HAVING  to win each and every game,
      Like we have had to,
      There are no easy games in this league and the Mouths from Bourne are no different,  wee Eddy has them playing well again are well organised and are very capable of inflicing damage to anyone,
      Klopp will know this and will set things up accordingly,
      With Gomez & Lovren both out i have faith in Matip ,i think he had a good game V Burnley, Mane is also a doubt and a bigger blow imo, but with Naby, and Shaq we have another dimension to our atrack and definitely a worry for wee Eddy....

Alisson
               Trent  Matip VvD Robbo
                     Fabinho Wijnaldom
                 Salah     Shaqiri    Keita
                                Bobby

Ideally i woild have rested Bobby, i think he's looked  jaded and slightly out of kilter of late,  however,  with Mane likely to be out we can't afford to  lose two thirds of our attack,  without being disrespectful to Sturridge or Origi,
      B'mouth will test us that there is no doubt but overall i believe we will prove to be too much for them and it might even be comfortable in the end.

1-2 Champions Elect

YNWA

Like that team but I think Milner and Henderson are getting the nod again away from home.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #32: Dec 08, 2018 10:28:48 am
      So if we win and go top, City don’t feel any pressure to beat Chavs. They just go out cool as f**k and do the job !
      BOLLOCKS DO THEY !!!!!

They are all human like the rest of us, even though some  of them might be a bit less desirable.
      They see or hear we have won and every last one of them will be bricking it.
      It’s not Palace, it’s not Watford, it’s a top 4 contender. They know they are in for one hell of a game.
      Hazard will be doing his impersonations of Tom Daley, and they know they’ve their got their hands full.
      Just go out and bring back the 3 points Red Men, and let’s screw the city mercenaries.
      City will probably win the league regardless of what happens today, because they bankrolled their own sponsors and Uefa are doing nothing! Cheats. FFP utter joke. Man City is a dirty phrase to me.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #33: Dec 08, 2018 10:45:06 am
      City will probably win the league regardless of what happens today, because they bankrolled their own sponsors and Uefa are doing nothing! Cheats. FFP utter joke. Man City is a dirty phrase to me.

City are under far greater pressure than us to deliver, they have spent an obscene amount of money only to be 2 points ahead of us. What does that tell you about what our Boss has achieved with this team this so far considering we ain’t ‘clicked’ yet..

They will crack & we have to make sure we are ther to strike when that happens..
      « Last Edit: Dec 08, 2018 10:49:07 am by Shabs »
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #34: Dec 08, 2018 10:46:11 am
            Alisson
      TAA  Matip VVD Robbo
        Gini Fab Keita
      Salah  Firmino  Shaq

Would have concern about Matip but hopefully the big man will keep him honest.
      Keita was good vs Burnley, why he was bought, strong running from the middle and shots.
      Another chance for Fab to get time under his belt, thought he was decent against Everton [and might suit playing this lot, get some tackles in, they like playing it about, so break that up]
      Bob and Salah come back to start.
      Hope Mane makes it, otherwise Shaq goes in.

CMON BOYS!!!!
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #35: Dec 08, 2018 10:53:32 am
      An actual football playing team. At least, there will be no shithousery from them.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #36: Dec 08, 2018 11:10:57 am
      Have a feeling this ones going to be a belter.

Hope Naby starts today and builds off the excellent performance of midweek
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #37: Dec 08, 2018 11:11:40 am
      City are under far greater pressure than us to deliver, they have spent an obscene amount of money only to be 2 points ahead of us. What does that tell you about what our Boss has achieved with this team this so far considering we ain’t ‘clicked’ yet..

They will crack & we have to make sure we are ther to strike when that happens..

F***ing exactly - tells me everything I need to know: we have the best manager in the world.

City flying yet we’re right F***ing there, even after losing one of the best players in the world last year.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #38: Dec 08, 2018 11:16:07 am
      Hurry up.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #39: Dec 08, 2018 11:32:40 am
      On 'paper' this is the hardest game of our last three.  Gomez out is a blow for us.  Let's face it, he kept us in that derby last week.

Hate early kick offs.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #40: Dec 08, 2018 11:35:10 am
      Alisson

Fabinho
      Matip
      VVD
      Robbo

Gini
      Milner
      Naby

Mo
      Bobby
      Shaq

Having a punt that TAA might get the rest he was meant to get Tues ahead of Napoli......

Lottery numbers anyone?
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #41: Dec 08, 2018 11:35:27 am
      Fab right back!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #42: Dec 08, 2018 11:36:26 am
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #43: Dec 08, 2018 11:37:00 am
      What a bench!

Quick Reply