Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Pre-Match: Wolves V Liverpool (21/12/18 - 20:00)

Read 3030 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,881 posts | 1087 
      Re: Pre-Match: Wolves V Liverpool (21/12/18 - 20:00)
      Reply #150: Dec 21, 2018 06:42:10 pm
      These beat Chelsea here not long ago. A win here of any kind will be fantastic. I think we'll probably let one in tonight so we may need our front 3 to bale us out 17/18 style.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,358 posts | 2491 
      Reply #151: Dec 21, 2018 06:47:32 pm
      Many people make the mistake of quaffing wine.
      It's a sipping drink.

Don't forget, 1 bottle is about equal to 4 pints in alcohol units.

Me, I love a drop of red, but I don't get drunk these days, just nicely buzzed.
      So yeah, a bottle then  :laugh:

I had two Italian friends with me at the time, I used to drink Stella & Guinness quiet a lot & they fuvking couldn’t handle it 😎
      So after 5 pints of each they wanted to try the new bar ( matches) that had opened & wanted wine.. bunch of fairies..boy did it hit me or what .... 😂

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,046 posts | 2072 
      Reply #152: Dec 21, 2018 06:54:37 pm
      I had two Italian friends with me at the time, I used to drink Stella & Guinness quiet a lot & they fuvking couldn’t handle it 😎
      So after 5 pints of each they wanted to try the new bar ( matches) that had opened & wanted wine.. bunch of fairies..boy did it hit me or what .... 😂

oof, wine after beer will f**k you up every time.

Doing the Camino changed the way I drink.
      I mean, I haven't been properly drunk for years, but I'd still drink just to drink if you know what I mean.
      On Camino though, it was a glass of wine with a big communal dinner a lot of the time, with maybe a small glass after if we were sat around chatting with other people.

So tonight, I daresay I'll finish the bottle of red, but it'll drank be over 3 hours and I'll have some nibbles with it.
      If I really enjoy the match, a small single malt to finish off, then bed.

Hopefully, we'll get a good win, because I've just stuck the single malt in my head now  :laugh:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,709 posts | 1612 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #153: Dec 21, 2018 06:54:49 pm
      Eww...wine used to turn me into the Hulk...jeez how I don’t miss it 😁

My last taste of the stuff was a Argentinian wine called Mendoca I think ata bar on Portland st London ....f**k me what a night that was..🙄

Remember being stood up on a date and going home and getting completely wasted on chilean red. Puked in the garden and it was like i had sprayed agent orange on it. The grass didn't grow back for ages
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,709 posts | 1612 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #154: Dec 21, 2018 06:59:07 pm
      oof, wine after beer will f**k you up every time.

Doing the Camino changed the way I drink.
      I mean, I haven't been properly drunk for years, but I'd still drink just to drink if you know what I mean.
      On Camino though, it was a glass of wine with a big communal dinner a lot of the time, with maybe a small glass after if we were sat around chatting with other people.

So tonight, I daresay I'll finish the bottle of red, but it'll drank be over 3 hours and I'll have some nibbles with it.
      If I really enjoy the match, a small single malt to finish off, then bed.

Hopefully, we'll get a good win, because I've just stuck the single malt in my head now  :laugh:

Got Guinness , thatchers gold, doom bar, stella and wine in the house. No doubt my chrimbo presents will involve alcohol.  Try to stick to Guinness these days. Doesn't give me a hangover but ridiculous flatulence
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,881 posts | 1087 
      Reply #155: Dec 21, 2018 07:02:02 pm
      #LFC XI v #WWFC: Alisson, Milner, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Firmino, Salah.

Quick Reply