Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Newcastle and Micky Owen.

Read 3533 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Newcastle and Micky Owen.
      Mar 18, 2008 07:08:18 am
       I watched the Birmingham -Newcastle match on Sky tv, and though Micky Owen managed to score he did not impress.It was either good luck or good fortune we did not sign him when Real Madrid got rid of him.RAFA must count his blessings that we got Torres ,( I know I do.)
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: Newcastle and Micky Owen.
      Reply #1: Mar 18, 2008 05:13:45 pm
      You have to feel sorry for him dont you playing with that sh*te oh how different things could have been poor michael.
      shanklys best
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 20, 2008 02:41:29 pm
      No, dont feel sory at all for the judas little gobsh*te..! He says on the Thursday he will sign a new deal and on the Sunday goes to Real Madrid.!
      I do appreciate all he did for us in the past, but thats exactly where it should stay - in the past..! Every trophy we win whilst he is still playing (or on the treatment table) makes me laugh that bit harder..!
      He only ever was and ever will be out for himself. If he had been honest and said his last season at LFC would be his last cos he wanted to try abroad, he would be welcomed back with open arms.. Just like Rushy was and Souness would have been.. But he is not a man.. hes got no honour..
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Apr 20, 2008 02:43:51 pm
      He says on the Thursday he will sign a new deal and on the Sunday goes to Real Madrid!

Well said.

He's be on a hattrick today though!
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #4: Apr 20, 2008 03:34:09 pm
      He has scored 2 goals, I hope that he doesn't get injured the next season and he can show his atributes
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #5: Apr 20, 2008 06:49:03 pm
      A bit harsh, Owen was awesome for us and but for injuries he would have been even better, he has never hid his love and affection for the club and I will not have a go at him for signing for madrid with Figo, Zidane, ronaldo, Raul and so on. I was gutted when he left but at least we got something for him unlike Mcmanaman who went on a bosman.
      No, dont feel sory at all for the judas little gobsh*te..! He says on the Thursday he will sign a new deal and on the Sunday goes to Real Madrid.!
      I do appreciate all he did for us in the past, but thats exactly where it should stay - in the past..! Every trophy we win whilst he is still playing (or on the treatment table) makes me laugh that bit harder..!
      He only ever was and ever will be out for himself. If he had been honest and said his last season at LFC would be his last cos he wanted to try abroad, he would be welcomed back with open arms.. Just like Rushy was and Souness would have been.. But he is not a man.. hes got no honour..

Quick Reply