Unlike most here there are a few of you who believe that they have the right address others with different views to there own by insulting them, and telling them that they should go post elsewhere, or support some other team, like if you get to decide how others show there support for the club…
Most of your post to the people you disagree with start with and insult and normal ends no better. You and others here take almost ever opportunity to actively pursue and abuse others on this forum to shell out your special brand of insults and abuse…
People have different views in all walks of life and people will disagree from time to time. It upsets me and I feel angry when I see people changing their views just to avoid abuse from others here or anywhere… It use to make me made would I saw a young kid form somewhere like Turkey how had arrived in the country recently wearing and England football shirt with Gerrard’s number on the back believing that it would help him fit in and therefore would be open to abuse less from people like you…
I disagree with plenty people here one or four of them are just like you, insulting, abusive, bulling… While other here occasional will come across as insulting, abusive, are not, Why..? Because unlike you and those other four; they will target the point made, and not the person making it.
B) This little gem “Now you have a few choices - be an adult and either respond respectfully or ignore it - or you can be a child and post your waving smiley”
Well said buddy, all day long. ++++++++++11111111
May I add on to your excellent post :-
1. Respect others if you want others to respect you. Be courteous. if you want to be respected.
2. Starting a post by "insulting" or "bullying" another member into agreeing with your opinion is definitely a no no. You'll instantly lose your respect by others and courting insults upon yourself. They'll start ignoring you and soon you'll be talking to yourself.
3. Don't start with those first liners like ... can't you stop moaning we have just won, how long have you been watching the game?, have you been to Anfield?, I am watching from the stand, how long have you been a supporter? shut up!!!!! ... blah blah blah ....
It's here that we come round to moan and make noise and make it lively, otherwise, this place will be dead like a mortuary.
4. This is an open forum, nobody needs to listen to anyone or agree with anyone, each to its opinion, try to understand that first before coming on here to post.
5. Don't try to win all debates, you'll only get your inflated ego badly hurt and also bad for your health and mood.
6. If one can't accept the fact that members here are from different generations and expectations differs then we have to realize that soon and to accept that. Members here from the 70s and 80s era that have seen it all would probably have very high expectations as oppose to those that comes after those years. So, there is no right or wrong here, just that they came from different generations and we have to accept their expectations.
Haven't been around here for too long, only since 2007 and I would honestly say, in my very own observation, the overall quality of posters and posts here have dropped over the years and many of them that used to come round here to post have somewhat dissapered from our radar. Reasons??? Those were great and very knowledgeable members which I had a few heated debates against them on subject matters and were never personal in any way. In fact, in those debates I had with them, I learnt quite a fair bit from them.
Long and short .... "RESPECT"