Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Joao Felix (Benfica)

Read 55883 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Joao Felix (Benfica)
      Reply #69: Mar 03, 2019 04:12:10 pm
      He's such a natural talent, love watching him.

His 1st "assist" (had some luck there but his ball control is exquisite) https://streamja.com/v54q
      His goal https://streamja.com/wO43
      His 2nd assist https://streamja.com/Ep71

Benfica now 1 point behind Porto. Next league match? Porto vs Benfica. Should be interesting
      Don't care if Benfica are asking £100 mil for him, buy him and if Barca or Real want him in a year or two £150 mil plus they would have to pay us
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #70: Mar 04, 2019 11:14:53 am
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #71: Mar 04, 2019 10:49:57 pm
      Rúben Dias - center back
      João Félix - attacking player
      rumor manure offered 180 mil for both players
      and juve 120 for João Félix
      https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/Noticias/Ver/776648/40/

Rúben Dias is being noticed by a lot of clubs now and has already cemented his starting place in the Portugal national team
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,293 posts | 177 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #72: Mar 04, 2019 11:10:21 pm
      Rúben Dias - center back
      João Félix - attacking player
      rumor manure offered 180 mil for both players
      and juve 120 for João Félix
      https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/Noticias/Ver/776648/40/

Rúben Dias is being noticed by a lot of clubs now and has already cemented his starting place in the Portugal national team

What the F**k ever happened to decent player prices?
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #73: Mar 08, 2019 10:41:22 am
      Watched him live yesterday in Zagreb and must say I wasn't that impresed. But then again Dinamo played brilliant and did not have much space. On the other side Dani Olmo showed what i was expecting from Joao.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #74: Mar 08, 2019 04:58:28 pm
      For what it’s worth, he’s absolutely boss on Football Manager.

In the real world though - I’ve been trying to watch some of his games over the last few weeks and I must admit, I was very sceptical about all the talk about him when I initially started this topic, but the more time goes on, the more I would love us to go all out for him in the summer. He looks a special talent and is playing ahead of his age, he’s an intelligent and very creative player.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #75: Mar 13, 2019 01:42:33 pm
      For what it’s worth, he’s absolutely boss on Football Manager.

In the real world though - I’ve been trying to watch some of his games over the last few weeks and I must admit, I was very sceptical about all the talk about him when I initially started this topic, but the more time goes on, the more I would love us to go all out for him in the summer. He looks a special talent and is playing ahead of his age, he’s an intelligent and very creative player.

if it for him to play in the reserves then i do not want him to come, he is playing 1st team football right now which is helping him with his development
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #76: Mar 13, 2019 03:09:53 pm
      if it for him to play in the reserves then i do not want him to come, he is playing 1st team football right now which is helping him with his development

Why would we sign him and put him in the reserves? Well, U23s. If we were to sign him then it would take big money but like a number of signings for us now, he will have to adjust and learn how we play. Not many players walk into this team.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #77: Mar 13, 2019 07:00:14 pm
      Benfica/Mendes are pushing for a package deal for Felix and Ruben Dias through Portuguese media. Record said Utd scouts were at the game to watch both players last week. Dias has 60 ME buyout so the latest claim is Woodward willing to do a package deal for 180 ME. Juve were also linked with the same deal.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #78: Mar 13, 2019 10:10:49 pm
      Going to watch him again tomorrow night against Dinamo Zagreb. Hoping Benfica will go through, but they lost the first leg by 1-0.

Benfica/Mendes are pushing for a package deal for Felix and Ruben Dias through Portuguese media. Record said Utd scouts were at the game to watch both players last week. Dias has 60 ME buyout so the latest claim is Woodward willing to do a package deal for 180 ME. Juve were also linked with the same deal.

Do you think Ruben Dias is worth that much money? He's good but I'm not so sure at times.
      That would be insane money for both players. But then again if both turn out to be as good as some expect of them, it could also turn out to be bargains.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #79: Mar 13, 2019 10:12:12 pm
      That would be insane money for both players. But then again if both turn out to be as good as some expect of them, it could also turn out to be bargains.

Or it could be a Nani and Anderson version 2.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #80: Mar 13, 2019 10:20:56 pm
      Or it could be a Nani and Anderson version 2.

Yes haha
      I personally think Felix looks destined to be a very good player. Just how good - if he'll reach world class level, or be just "good" - is really difficult to say.
      Ruben Dias... he looks very good at times but I'm not so sure. Harder to judge defenders if you don't watch them regularly enough
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #81: Mar 14, 2019 10:24:23 am
      Dias is still young, have not seen to many Benfica games this year so the ones I have seen he has been good and good in the Portugal games as well.
      Is he worth 60mil I dont know but when you see some of the prices that some not so good players are going for I would take a gamble
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #82: Mar 14, 2019 10:30:00 am
      Tell you the truth is I try to avoid watching the big 3 just pissed off with them and the league and sh*t referring I just stick to watching Maritímo and Liverpool
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #83: Mar 15, 2019 12:47:57 pm
      Just been called up to the Portugal national team for next week 2 Euro qualifiers

Guarda-redes: Beto (Goztepe), José Sá (Olympiakos) e Rui Patrício (Wolverhampton).

Defesas: João Cancelo (Juventus), Nélson Semedo (Barcelona), José Fonte (Lille), Pepe (FC Porto), Rúben Dias (Benfica), Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund) e Mário Rui (Nápoles).

Médios: Danilo Pereira (FC Porto),  Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton), William Carvalho (Bétis), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), João Mário (Inter), João Moutinho (Wolverhampton) e Pizzi (Benfica)

Avançados: Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), João Félix (SL Benfica), Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia) Rafa Silva (SL Benfica), André Silva (Sevilha), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton) e Dyego Sousa (SC Braga).
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #84: Mar 15, 2019 07:43:27 pm
      Going to watch him again tomorrow night against Dinamo Zagreb. Hoping Benfica will go through, but they lost the first leg by 1-0.

hey how did the other center back play 21 year old Francisco Ferreira scored a great goal type of goal you see midfielder score
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV0SqPF3UV0
      « Last Edit: Mar 15, 2019 07:49:16 pm by verde-rubro »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #85: Mar 15, 2019 09:39:18 pm
      hey how did the other center back play 21 year old Francisco Ferreira scored a great goal type of goal you see midfielder score
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV0SqPF3UV0

I love Ferro for a silly reason. He was my club captain when I took Clube Oriental de Lisboa from the 3rd division to become Portuguese champions on Football Manager 2019! Hahaha.

By some funny coincidence, I was at the stadium when he played his first match ever for Benfica's first team. Now really happy to see him becoming a regular, and doing well. He was superb vs Dinamo and the goal was absolutely brilliant.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #86: Mar 15, 2019 10:18:14 pm
      wow looks like Portugal going to have a solid team in 1 to 2 years time
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #87: Mar 17, 2019 07:33:31 pm
      Another goal tonight his 10th in the league from out side of the box
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #88: Mar 17, 2019 08:00:03 pm
      His goal: https://streamja.com/6wgm

Enjoyed seeing Florentino Luis scoring as well, he also looks very promising.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #89: Mar 22, 2019 12:50:16 pm
      Sorry, Diego & verde-rubro, looks like City are favourites to sign him!!!!
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #90: Apr 11, 2019 09:17:27 pm
      Benfica 3-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
      2 goals and assist by João Félix
      with 54 mins gone

wow fvk make that 3 goals by João Félix now has i'm typing
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217