Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Barcelona Tickets

Read 2931 times
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Barcelona Tickets
      Jan 23, 2019 01:12:46 pm
      Any advice would be appreciated!

Heading over to Barcelona with the girlfriend next weekend and looking to go to see Barcelona V Valencia. Been looking online at tickets all morning and they can be quite pricey.

Anyone know the best place to buy or would I be better off trying their ticket office when I go over?

Thanks in advance!  :)
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Barcelona Tickets
      Reply #1: Jan 24, 2019 12:37:59 pm
      Any advice would be appreciated!

Heading over to Barcelona with the girlfriend next weekend and looking to go to see Barcelona V Valencia. Been looking online at tickets all morning and they can be quite pricey.

Anyone know the best place to buy or would I be better off trying their ticket office when I go over?

Thanks in advance!  :)

Shouldn’t be a problem mate did that with the missus on our honeymoon few years back. They were playing a decent Sociedad side and I was able to buy from the ticket office on Las Ramblas on the morning of the match.

Noticed a sh*t load of people offering them outside the ground for anywhere between 20-40 Euro. You should be ok to sort one either way it’s a massive stadium I doubt it will fill 90000.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Re: Barcelona Tickets
      Reply #2: Jan 26, 2019 02:35:00 pm
      Shouldn’t be a problem mate did that with the missus on our honeymoon few years back. They were playing a decent Sociedad side and I was able to buy from the ticket office on Las Ramblas on the morning of the match.

Noticed a sh*t load of people offering them outside the ground for anywhere between 20-40 Euro. You should be ok to sort one either way it’s a massive stadium I doubt it will fill 90000.

Bought them on the official site for €110 each. Made sure to get very good tickets to make it more enjoyable and to have no stress going over.

Those cheaper tickets you are in the sky! Thanks mate.

Quick Reply