Read 550 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,751 posts | 3302 
      Feb News Stories, 2019
      Feb 02, 2019 04:45:31 pm
      Liverpool fan attack accused extradited
      A man has been charged with assaulting Liverpool fan Sean Cox before the match against Roma in April.
      Father of three Mr Cox 53, from Dunboyne Co Meath suffered a brain injury when he was attacked outside Anfield.

Merseyside Police said Simone Mastrelli, 30, from Rome was extradited after being arrested on a European Arrest Warrant in Italy.
      He is to appear at South Sefton Sefton Magistrates Court today.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/02/roma-fan-extradited-and-charged-with-sean-cox-assault/
      « Last Edit: Feb 03, 2019 07:42:24 pm by RedPuppy »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,598 posts | 3607 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Re: News Stories
      Reply #1: Feb 02, 2019 05:02:12 pm
      I see you can post articles now, Stu. Only took you about 10 years ay, mate :D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,377 posts | 2162 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Sean Cox Accused Is Extradited
      Reply #2: Feb 02, 2019 05:05:50 pm
      I see you can post articles now, Stu. Only took you about 10 years ay, mate :D

I still don't know how to do it (mind you i can't tie shoelaces or a tie)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,751 posts | 3302 
      Re: Sean Cox Accused Is Extradited
      Reply #3: Feb 02, 2019 05:07:47 pm
      Typed it meself Dave.  :f_whistle: ;D
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,366 posts | 3271 
      Re: Feb News Stories, 2019
      Reply #4: Feb 04, 2019 01:39:08 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,955 posts | 3130 
      Reply #5: Feb 08, 2019 05:57:58 pm
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,219 posts | 1173 
      Reply #6: Feb 09, 2019 05:12:46 am

Bas**rds...depressing how much humanity fucks up this planet
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,999 posts | 599 
      Reply #7: Feb 09, 2019 02:12:07 pm
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,033 posts | 669 
      Reply #8: Feb 11, 2019 11:51:20 am
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,377 posts | 2162 
      Reply #9: Feb 11, 2019 12:15:02 pm

Surprised  he didn't shoot the orangutan next to him
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,955 posts | 3130 
      Reply #10: Feb 11, 2019 12:17:27 pm
      Surprised  he didn't shoot the orangutan next to him

That’s a bit harsh on Mick Hucknall.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,268 posts | 892 
      • YNWA
      Reply #11: Feb 11, 2019 12:23:28 pm
      Should take the guns off them and put them in a cage with the cats brother, see how big and brave they are then,
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,389 posts | 4326 
      Reply #12: Feb 16, 2019 10:24:58 pm
      just blow their f***in tiny little murdering b***ard brains out they do not deserve to share Oxygen with decent people. Hope they catch some debilitating disease and endure a slow painful death. But option one would do.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,377 posts | 2162 
      Reply #14: Feb 17, 2019 02:27:25 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,955 posts | 3130 
      Reply #15: Feb 18, 2019 11:05:16 am
      Could have chosen a better name at least “The Independent party”.

Chances of them calling a by-election in their constituencies!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,366 posts | 3271 
      Reply #16: Feb 18, 2019 11:24:44 am
      Could have chosen a better name at least “The Independent party”.

Chances of them calling a by-election in their constituencies!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902

They should stand as independents against Labour candiadates, absaloute wankers all 7 of them, selfish tnuc’s....

I hope constituents in Wavertree f**k the Berger off,someone who was parachuted into a Labour seat by Blair & didn’t even know who Bill Shankly was..
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,475 posts | 2784 
      Reply #17: Feb 18, 2019 01:51:54 pm
      They should stand as independents against Labour candiadates, absaloute wankers all 7 of them, selfish tnuc’s....

I hope constituents in Wavertree f**k the Berger off,someone who was parachuted into a Labour seat by Blair & didn’t even know who Bill Shankly was..

Berger's CLP were on the verge of de-selecting her, when she threw a massive tantrum and accused them of anti-semitism.

Berger is a great example of everything wrong with the Blairites.
      Entitled, career politicians parachuted into safe seats they knew nothing about.

Umunna was also being de-selected, and has received huge donations from people like Lord Sainsbury for his right wing "think tanks".

The whole thing is a farce, and they will disappear into obscurity.
      Certainly without the Labour party campaigning for them, they won't hold their seats at the next election.
      Give it a couple of years, and they'll be writing crappy columns in the Independent and Guardian about their "3rd way".
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,570 posts | 2581 
      Reply #18: Feb 18, 2019 02:03:05 pm
      Berger's CLP were on the verge of de-selecting her, when she threw a massive tantrum and accused them of anti-semitism.

Berger is a great example of everything wrong with the Blairites.
      Entitled, career politicians parachuted into safe seats they knew nothing about.

Umunna was also being de-selected, and has received huge donations from people like Lord Sainsbury for his right wing "think tanks".

The whole thing is a farce, and they will disappear into obscurity.
      Certainly without the Labour party campaigning for them, they won't hold their seats at the next election.
      Give it a couple of years, and they'll be writing crappy columns in the Independent and Guardian about their "3rd way".

That careerist lust for power for power’s sake - endemic under Blair / Brown - is one of the things that made my transition to full on Indy much easier.

I was always pro Indy BUT Red Labour.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,475 posts | 2784 
      Reply #19: Feb 18, 2019 02:10:06 pm
      That careerist lust for power for power’s sake - endemic under Blair / Brown - is one of the things that made my transition to full on Indy much easier.

I was always pro Indy BUT Red Labour.

I left Labour when Blair got into power, and became a member again under "Red Ed", who is also centre left.
      I'm not involved in my CLP in any official capacity, but I follow closely what's going on.

None of this is a surprise, and you can easily see Umunna's careerism by the way he jumps whichever way the wind is blowing.
      In 2016, he was telling remainers who wanted another vote to shut up etc
      Now he wants another vote because he thinks it might benefit him.
      It's all a bit silly, but is exactly what we've come to expect from Blairites.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,570 posts | 2581 
      Reply #20: Feb 18, 2019 02:14:56 pm
      I left Labour when Blair got into power, and became a member again under "Red Ed", who is also centre left.
      I'm not involved in my CLP in any official capacity, but I follow closely what's going on.

None of this is a surprise, and you can easily see Umunna's careerism by the way he jumps whichever way the wind is blowing.
      In 2016, he was telling remainers who wanted another vote to shut up etc
      Now he wants another vote because he thinks it might benefit him.
      It's all a bit silly, but is exactly what we've come to expect from Blairites.

I wonder what the truth of his abortive leadership campaign was.......

I’ve always suspected it was unwinnable for him in the CLP and a shoe-in for the PLP.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,475 posts | 2784 
      Reply #21: Feb 18, 2019 02:19:08 pm
      I wonder what the truth of his abortive leadership campaign was.......

I’ve always suspected it was unwinnable for him in the CLP and a shoe-in for the PLP.

Scrutiny of who funds him was the problem.
      When he came under the microscope, it would have killed his career stone dead.
      Lot's of shady money, "dark money", untraceable donations etc all under the guise of his "think tanks" so he didn't need to declare them.
      He's a very shady character, and isn't averse to changing horses midstream if he thinks it will benefit him.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,377 posts | 2162 
      Reply #22: Feb 18, 2019 04:51:16 pm
      Scrutiny of who funds him was the problem.
      When he came under the microscope, it would have killed his career stone dead.
      Lot's of shady money, "dark money", untraceable donations etc all under the guise of his "think tanks" so he didn't need to declare them.
      He's a very shady character, and isn't averse to changing horses midstream if he thinks it will benefit him.

Ah , the good old character assassination angle. Have come to expect nothing else from corbyn's supporters. Suppose it's better than banging on about being infiltrated by tories or trotskyites. No wonder the state of politics is at an all time low, the whole rotten bunch of them are in it for themselves.  Heard and read the seven being called splitters ? Is this f**king life of brian ?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,366 posts | 3271 
      Reply #23: Feb 18, 2019 05:13:02 pm
      Ah , the good old character assassination angle. Have come to expect nothing else from corbyn's supporters. Suppose it's better than banging on about being infiltrated by tories or trotskyites. No wonder the state of politics is at an all time low, the whole rotten bunch of them are in it for themselves.  Heard and read the seven being called splitters ? Is this f**king life of brian ?

Have you paid any attention to the smear’s & character assassination a Corbyn has faced since his election twice..?

Also have you seen the undercover documentary by Al-Jazeera exposing the Israeli lobby putting a
      £1 million bounty to bring down Corbyn..? .was headed by an Israeli zshaul Moffaz,..Mossad) agent at the London embassy offering the money to LFI (Labour zfreinds of Israel).. & guess what about these 7.. all members of LFI..

All what these selfish cu*ts have done is to serve an agenda & keep the Tories & May in power..
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,377 posts | 2162 
      Reply #24: Feb 18, 2019 05:18:30 pm
      Have you paid any attention to the smear’s & character assassination a Corbyn has faced since his election twice..?

Also have you seen the undercover documentary by Al-Jazeera exposing the Israeli lobby putting a
      £1 million bounty to bring down Corbyn..? .was headed by an Israeli zshaul Moffaz,..Mossad) agent at the London embassy offering the money to LFI (Labour zfreinds of Israel).. & guess what about these 7.. all members of LFI..

All what these selfish cu*ts have done is to serve an agenda & keep the Tories & May in power..

Guess it would all come back to israel eh ? Corbyn has the opportunity of a lifetime to grab the bull by the horns and lead this country out of the sh*t creek it is paddling up. Instead we get the same old indecisive,  dithering bluster and wasting time on side issues that could and should have been put to bed ages ago.

Quick Reply