Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v West Ham?

Alisson
      1 (1.2%)
      James Milner
      1 (1.2%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      4 (4.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      12 (14.3%)
       Fabinho
      7 (8.3%)
      Naby Keïta
      12 (14.3%)
      Adam Lallana
      7 (8.3%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      36 (42.9%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1.2%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      3 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: Feb 08, 2019 09:50:46 pm

West Ham United 1-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 37859 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Re: West Ham United 1-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #943: Feb 05, 2019 09:27:20 am
      Play like we have recently then no chance.

Behave.

We’re the best team in the League.

Elite performance across 2/3 of a season.

First blip.

Get some perspective or your head will explode before Easter.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #944: Feb 05, 2019 09:29:38 am
      Our lightning counter attacks that put the fear into teams is non existent at the moment.

When we get the chance to break the midfield move it too slowly.

We have to sort this out soon or we will face more games like this one.

This is 100% correct, apart from that spell in December we have been very slow in attack all season, extremely predictable. There have been very few times this season where I've gone WOW, what a great attack we have, whereas with Citeh I think that most times I watch them.
      I said it before the game and I'll say it again, until we get our defence back to full force we need to switch back to the full throttle heavy metal football of last season, no more of this patient build up play bullshit, a number of times yesterday we passed it safely sideways rather than chipping the ball over the top or going for a dynamic pass and turn and run against their defenders, I just worry that Klopp is to stubborn to change things around.

I also have to be very critical of selling Clyne, which was just a ridiculous decision, and also the jolly to Dubai in the middle of the season, it is clear that something went very wrong over there as the lads have come back in a completely lazy unfocussed frame of mind, I mean every single one of them is worse now than they were before that trip with the exception of Mane.

I really worry for the rest of this season, if we don't get a win against Bournemouth, then we have Man Utd away followed by Bayern, our season could be more or less fu**ed in a few weeks time, its crunch time and time for Klopp to have a rethink on strategy and start kicking some arse!!
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #945: Feb 05, 2019 09:30:55 am
      Purposely didn't come on the forum after the Leicester game because I couldn't be bothered giving my take on the game and then being quoted by the usual people who always wear their tinted specs and are unable to see any criticisms or concerns.

Back to back poor results and back to back poor performances have made me want to say a few things though.

First things first, I was actually very happy with the starting 11 last night. I've been waiting patiently for months for Keita to start alongside Fabinho without the interference of Henderson, gini or Milner. I thought it was a great opportunity for naby to play in his normal position and to play his own game. I was also happy seeing lallana coming in as the 10, something we've been missing having that attacking midfielder in there.  If we had a fit squad to choose from my midfield three would be fab, Keita and ox so I was very excited to see fab Keita and lallana play.

Anyway, the game gets under way and we're all over the place. West Ham had a couple of shots from range, two narrowly went wide and one Alisson made a good save on. They ran through us far too easily. Lallana was clearly blowing out his arse and I was very disappointed with Keitas failure to track back and/or put a foot in. Regaining possession is one of his strengths but I didn't see any of that last night.

We took the lead by default really. Some good play by lallana who played Milner in, How the linesman played Milner on side I'll never know, but he squared it to mane who turned and slotted. Great goal but it was against the run of play really because we had been really sh*t up until then.

Wasn't too long until West Ham equalised and if were being honest they deserved it. West Ham looked dangerous on set pieces throughout the half so it wasn't a surprise their goal came from one. What has happened to us? We've looked solid at the back all season and now we look a shambles.

Naby will get the blame for not going with Antonio but looking at the replays, it's clearly robertsons man who doesn't go with him and is ball watching. Naby is also blocked off by his man too so he couldn't have gone with Antonio anyway.

HT 1-1. Very fortunate to be level at the break and that was one of the worst 45 mins we've seen from us this season.

Second half begins and I thought we were slightly better but that's not really much of a compliment because we couldn't have gotten any worse. Our play was very lethargic, build up was far too slow and we were too relaxed on the ball.  West Ham were well drilled and made it difficult but there was just no urgency from us at all.

The game fizzles out without either team really doing enough to win it. Origi could have stole the points with the last kick of the game but other than that we didn't threaten their goal.

Very poor performance from us and the performance is more concerning than the result for me. Few things to comment on.

Milner has finally lost his legs. A great professional who has done a superb job over the years tracking wingers both for Man City and when he played left back for us. But he's come up against zaha and Anderson in recent weeks and I know both are quick, but they've dragged Milner all over the place and he was unable to keep up. He's been poor going forward too. I've got a soft spot for Milner and I always do for players like him who always give it their best and wear their heart on their sleeve but he is a problem for us at right back right now.

The centre halves are a problem too. Van dijk has been poor the last two games but I'm putting that down to his partner, matip.  I prefer matip to Lovren but for somebody of his size, he's just so weak and he's terrible in the air too. We look so feeble on set pieces now and always look like we're going to concede.

I was wrong about the midfield three. The midfield that started last night was poor. I thought it would have great balance but they were just all over the place. We badly missed gini, and to some extent Henderson because even though I don't rate Henderson as a player, at least he keeps to his position. There was too much space for West Ham last night that Fabinho couldn't handle all by himself, lallana blowing out his arse and Keita struggling to get involved in the first 45 were a big problem for us.

I don't like criticising the front three because we all know how good they are and how often they win us matches. I thought mane played well and he was the only one who looked bothered at times to me. He ran his socks off last night and he took his goal superbly.  I thought Bobby had a terrible game though, I lost count how many times he lost possession. It was one of the worst games I've seen him play.  Salah was also poor but even when he has a poor game he still nearly scores one or two.

We will drop down to second now because let's be honest, city will smash Everton tomorrow, so it's a new kind of pressure to experience. It will be tough for the lads to lead for so long to go back to second so we will soon see if this squad of players have what it takes mentally.

If the wheels fall off now then you've got to ask why Clyne was allowed to leave and why no other players were brought in in January. But anyway, Jürgen needs to make a couple of changes for the Bournemouth game and go back to basics. The pressure we've put ourselves under now is huge because all of our fixtures have now become must wins.

Come on reds sort it out.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #946: Feb 05, 2019 09:35:57 am
      Behave.

We’re the best team in the League.

Elite performance across 2/3 of a season.

First blip.

Get some perspective or your head will explode before Easter.

We most certainly are not the best team at the moment, in the last 2 games we've been very lucky to get any points at all. You have to look at current form rather than the league position, we are starting to slip really badly. Even in the games which Citeh lost they were still competing and you could argue a bit unlucky not to draw or even win whereas we are scraping a win or a draw at the moment, there have not been enough games this season where we have completely bossed the game and its a worry. Our style of play is far to slow and it works if you have a rock solid defence but we don't and won't for the rest of the season. IN fact our defence is currently back to last seasons level, pre Virgil!
      « Last Edit: Feb 05, 2019 09:40:34 am by heimdall »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #947: Feb 05, 2019 09:41:48 am
      Yeah yeah yeah, this team has issues, this team isn't perfect, the last two games were not great. Thank you for pointing it out. But if you want to act as if you're "just being realistic" by telling us the obvious, then what about getting a bit of perspective? Truth is the vast majority of LFC fans are acting like sad, "scarred for life" entitled tw*ts who, despite never having been in this situation before, keep mentioning past failures instead of trying to focus on what we've been doing different - and realise we've never been in this position before, and being positive here is not just wishful thinking.

In the last 27 years or so we've been runners-up 3 times. In 2001/02, we last had the lead in the 17th round - that is, mid-December, and never recovered. By the 25th round (where we are now), we were 4th. Until very late in the season, the title race was actually between Arsenal and Man Utd; we only got ourselves in between them in the final weeks. But hey, Neil from Dublin writes on twitter that he still has nightmares about how we "bottled under pressure" with Houllier. Such a nightmare. He can hardly sleep.

In 2008/09, we held a single point lead for about 4 weeks and lost it by the 21st round. By the 25th, we were 5 points behind the leaders. By the 27th, we would be 10 points behind and later would celebrate late goals that kept the distance in 4 points as that awoke our hopes. But Garreth from St Helens writes in the BBC comments section that he still can't get over the way we "crumbled under pressure" with Rafa.

In 2013/14, we were 4th by now and would hold a lead for two rounds after an unlikely 11-wins run that would end abruptly. The run was always unlikely to continue and extend to a 14-wins run, which is what we would have needed for the title. But Jack from Melbourne writes on Facebook that he can't bear watching our games for fear it's "happening again" just like 2014.

From 1992 to 2001 we never truly got very close. Same for 2003 to 2008, 2010 to 2013, 2015 up until last season. So this is it, about 27 seasons and in only three we had slightly familiar circumstances which are not truly that similar.

This season, we got the lead in the 16th round of the Premier League. We've held to it for 9 rounds so far which already is without precedent and I have every faith that come the end of the 26th, we'll have beaten Bournemouth and will still be top as well. It's only natural that this won't be an easy ride and any team will suffer with the amount of injures we have had recently. It sure as hell isn't because of a backup right back I had almost forgotten existed or because of a single player you may want to pick as the scapegoat.

Then you got the same people who told us that there was no way Man City would lose points to Newcastle or Crystal Palace saying with total certainty that they'll beat not just Everton but also Chelsea. If your way of coping with anxiety is by always thinking of the worst case scenario then go ahead, do it, but I'll reserve myself the right to think you're all acting as self-pitying panicky little girls. Grow some balls, have some faith. Change that defeatist mentality you're using as a way to protect your oh-so-hurt feelings because you think "we've been here before", when in fact we haven't.

Look, I know whatever is written on a football forum won't impact on how our players perform, but the issue for me is that this same mentality is found around nearly the whole fan base everywhere, including the nervousness and anxiety that is palpable in the stadium. We've got a team that has got us to where not any other has done before.  IKIT.
      « Last Edit: Feb 05, 2019 09:46:06 am by Diego LFC »
      +12
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #948: Feb 05, 2019 09:43:38 am
      with the midfield we had out last night and no Trent or Joe in the team maybe a draw was actually a good result in the scheme of things.

I am not at all impressed with the usual condemnation of the team and Klopp by the usual experts who seem to thing they have a right to fill a page of crap and then expect everyone to read it..that aint happening.
      We are top of the league with a 3 point gap having not really played that well since we lost the solid back line but everywhere I checked this morning we are still top of the League and the best City can do is match our points tally tomorrow night but  they have played one game more.
      I will be more than happy to win the league by 1 point.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #949: Feb 05, 2019 09:47:25 am
      We most certainly are not the best team at the moment, in the last 2 games we've been very lucky to get any points at all. You have to look at current form rather than the league position, we are starting to slip really badly. Even in the games which Citeh lost they were still competing and you could argue a bit unlucky not to draw or even win whereas we are scraping a win or a draw at the moment, there have not been enough games this season where we have completely bossed the game and its a worry, our style of play is far to slow and it works if you have a rock solid defence but we don't and won't for the rest of the season. IN fact our defence is currently back to last seasons level, pre Virgil!

Table says we are.

5 pts better than City since November

OR

4 points worse since Jan.......

Each to their own - not telling you how to react / fret or whatever Heimy. I’m just not minded to lose my sh*t at this point.

We’re having an unbelievable league season.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #950: Feb 05, 2019 09:48:00 am
      Nonsense we been useless from Xmas. It's like the weight of the world is on our shoulders. By weekend city will be top. Even Everton supporters are looking city to hammer Everton Tom. Firmino been useless lately salah too. Need to up it 100% just to keep in contention on this run in. Getting nervous in Feb ;D. Can be sure United will roll over for city as United supporters want and opposite when we visit both grounds. Way we're playing at moment beat no one.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #951: Feb 05, 2019 09:49:23 am
      Strangely positive this morning

We were awful and nicked a point

Nobody goes away from home and is given a win - this is not la liga

Also we have been very average and only conceded from 2 set pieces - we were a little lucky last night

Let the lads regroup - let’s get Hendo and gini back in midfield and then see if we can win this f**king thing
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #952: Feb 05, 2019 09:57:09 am
      Yeah yeah yeah, this team has issues, this team isn't perfect, the last two games were not great. Thank you for pointing it out. But if you want to act as if you're "just being realistic" by telling us the obvious, then what about getting a bit of perspective? Truth is the vast majority of LFC fans are acting like sad, "scarred for life" entitled tw*ts who, despite never having been in this situation before, keep mentioning past failures instead of trying to focus on what we've been doing different - and realise we've never been in this position before, and being positive here is not just wishful thinking.

In the last 27 years or so we've been runners-up 3 times. In 2001/02, we last had the lead in the 17th round - that is, mid-December, and never recovered. By the 25th round (where we are now), we were 4th. Until very late in the season, the title race was actually between Arsenal and Man Utd; we only got ourselves in between them in the final weeks. But hey, Neil from Dublin writes on twitter that he still has nightmares about how we "bottled under pressure" with Houllier. Such a nightmare. He can hardly sleep.

In 2008/09, we held a single point lead for about 4 weeks and lost it by the 21st round. By the 25th, we were 5 points behind the leaders. By the 27th, we would be 10 points behind and later would celebrate late goals that kept the distance in 4 points as that awoke our hopes. But Garreth from St Helens writes in the BBC comments section that he still can't get over the way we "crumbled under pressure" with Rafa.

In 2013/14, we were 4th by now and would hold a lead for two rounds after an unlikely 11-wins run that would end abruptly. The run was always unlikely to continue and extend to a 14-wins run, which is what we would have needed for the title. But Jack from Melbourne writes on Facebook that he can't bear watching our games for fear it's "happening again" just like 2014.

From 1992 to 2001 we never truly got very close. Same for 2003 to 2008, 2010 to 2013, 2015 up until last season. So this is it, about 27 seasons and in only three we had slightly familiar circumstances which are not truly that similar.

This season, we got the lead in the 16th round of the Premier League. We've held to it for 9 rounds so far which already is without precedent and I have every faith that come the end of the 26th, we'll have beaten Bournemouth and will still be top as well. It's only natural that this won't be an easy ride and any team will suffer with the amount of injures we have had recently. It sure as hell isn't because of a backup right back I had almost forgotten existed or because of a single player you may want to pick as the scapegoat.

Then you got the same people who told us that there was no way Man City would lose points to Newcastle or Crystal Palace saying with total certainty that they'll beat not just Everton but also Chelsea. If your way of coping with anxiety is by always thinking of the worst case scenario then go ahead, do it, but I'll reserve myself the right to think you're all acting as self-pitying panicky little girls. Grow some balls, have some faith. Change that defeatist mentality you're using as a way to protect your oh-so-hurt feelings because you think "we've been here before", when in fact we haven't.

Look, I know whatever is written on a football forum won't impact on how our players perform, but the issue for me is that this same mentality is found around nearly the whole fan base everywhere, including the nervousness and anxiety that is palpable in the stadium. We've got a team that has got us to where not any other has done before.  IKIT.

A good post and I really appreciate reading one which is positive but I just don't feel that positive about the team at the moment, sorry. Tts not the injuries or the results but the way we are playing the last 2 games. I'm mad as hell at us selling Clyne, I'm mad as hell about going to Dubai and every single player losing focus and intensity, I'm mad as hell that with a weakened defence we are still playing the same patient slow build up play which can only work if you have  rock solid defence, we must change tack and go more attacking.

In summary can we turn this round Hell yes we can but will we? That I'm not so sure about and you'll have to excuse some of us for fearing yet another meltdown, another false dawn because after 29 years of bitter disappointment it does get a bit heavy on the soul.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #953: Feb 05, 2019 09:59:19 am

I cannot see it. I would love lpool win the league but we should have had two pl titles won and losing our last 4 cup finals. One league Cup in 13 years so understandable were panicking  but we have no hope unless we start to relax forget about the League and who's where and just play every game like it's the start of season again. Otherwise we could be out of the race in a month
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #954: Feb 05, 2019 09:59:31 am
      Table says we are.

5 pts better than City since November

OR

4 points worse since Jan.......

Each to their own - not telling you how to react / fret or whatever Heimy. I’m just not minded to lose my sh*t at this point.

We’re having an unbelievable league season.

Do you even read my posts?? I said you need to focus on current form rather than league position, in that regard we are not the best team, I'd say that is probably Man Utd currently, and our direction of travel in 2019 is very worrying.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #955: Feb 05, 2019 10:00:39 am

We were awful and nicked a point

Nobody goes away from home and is given a win - this is not la liga

Also we have been very average and only conceded from 2 set pieces - we were a little lucky last night

Let the lads regroup - let’s get Hendo and gini back in midfield and then see if we can win this f**king thing

Perhaps we need another trip to Dubai, that worked well last time! ;-)
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #956: Feb 05, 2019 10:05:17 am
      Send them to Blackpool next time. Way to beat a blanket defence too is score from distance now and again like the old days. Do they practise shooting in training or just tipy tappy football.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #957: Feb 05, 2019 10:05:25 am

And that's exactly why I didn't post after the Leicester game because this is what the forum has just become now.

Funny how the mind works isn't it. Because in my eyes, the people who look like panicky little girls as you put are the ones such as yourself kicking off at people who highlight concerns. I make a post about right back and the midfield being a problem and you've rambled on for ages about how we've never been in this position before going back to 1992  :lmao: .... what is the point in even coming on and trying to discuss the match any more? It's F***ing ridiculous  :lmao:

Oh, and If you don't think Clyne would be useful to us in our current situation then I think you're a moron. As a back up right back you won't find much better than Clyne and that's exactly what we need, a back up right back. Not somebody who can fill in and do a job. A back up right back. So letting him go was a stupid decision after we've put ourselves in such a good position.

Also don't know why you've said Neil from Dublin or whatever you said as if you're some hardcore scouser. Aren't you from Brazil? Very strange thing to say that. Very patronising and offensive to our Irish fans if you ask me.

Anyway, im off again. Can't be arsed talking about our current situation without people getting the history books out.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #958: Feb 05, 2019 10:07:53 am
      Do you even read my posts?? I said you need to focus on current form rather than league position, in that regard we are not the best team, I'd say that is probably Man Utd currently, and our direction of travel in 2019 is very worrying.

Do you read mine?

I think you need to focus on the bigger picture and not the last 5 minutes.

I’m not minded to lose my sh*t at the moment. We’re in a great position - were we the best team ever in December? No - ergo we’re hardly in f***in’ freefall at the moment.

Like I say each to their own.

We’re a great side in a little trough. That’s it.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #959: Feb 05, 2019 10:08:22 am
      Send them to Blackpool next time. Way to beat a blanket defence too is score from distance now and again like the old days. Do they practise shooting in training or just tipy tappy football.

Can you please stop editing other peoples posts.

I do agree with you though we need our midfielders in particular to practice shooting, they are bloody awful at it, plus I wouldn't mind our full backs trying to shoot a bit more often.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #960: Feb 05, 2019 10:11:54 am
      Do you read mine?

I think you need to focus on the bigger picture and not the last 5 minutes.

I’m not minded to lose my sh*t at the moment. We’re in a great position - were we the best team ever in December? No - ergo we’re hardly in f***in’ freefall at the moment.

Like I say each to their own.

We’re a great side in a little trough. That’s it.

Hope you are right and this was our blip because we simply can't drop more points now against Bournemouth, that is a MUST WIN game, lose that one and I think the team will implode.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #961: Feb 05, 2019 10:12:02 am
      Yup, just checked the table and we are still 3 points clear with the easier run in.

Oh, and our blip is over. You heard it here first.

Let's go.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #962: Feb 05, 2019 10:12:42 am
      Can you please stop editing other peoples posts.

There you go Heimy - we agree on something ;)
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #963: Feb 05, 2019 10:15:06 am
      Yeah yeah yeah
      Nonsense  we should have won under benitez that year we were much better than united much better goal difference too only lost cos of all the Fergie time late goals 6/7 minutes into injury time. Games that fergie was referring.
      Under Rodgers we deserved it too scored over 100 goals played the best attacking football and 4 points up and only 3 games left. Left it at Palace 3-0 up cruising lost 3 goals in last few minutes. Cup finals according to fans only to turn up to win. We lost them all sometimes cos of terrible referees like europa final. So we should have won a lot more.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #964: Feb 05, 2019 10:18:00 am
      Funny how the mind works isn't it. Because in my eyes, the people who look like panicky little girls as you put are the ones such as yourself kicking off at people who highlight concerns.

I'm not kicking off, last night I literally just had fun at the expense of people's exasperations and excuses to panic - from "the problem was Dubai" to "ALL our issues stems from letting Clyne go" and this morning even being sh*t scared of Bournemouth. Now I've added some perspective for those who want to compare this situation to previous ones in order to validate their terrible fear of failure. I haven't even read your post in particular but I'm glad to see that despite the panic you still have such a high self esteem that you think my post was about you.

Oh, and If you don't think Clyne would be useful to us in our current situation then I think you're a moron.

Oh I've been called worse. I'll get over it.

Also don't know why you've said Neil from Dublin or whatever you said as if you're some hardcore scouser. Aren't you from Brazil? Very strange thing to say that. Very patronising and offensive to our Irish fans if you ask me.

Yeah sure, go ahead, take offence for that, why not? I also used examples from St Helens and Melbourne. Just to show how the panic is widespread and people from all over are acting like tortured self-pitying idiots.

Anyway, im off again. Can't be arsed talking about our current situation without people getting the history books out.

And perhaps you should read my post again because it's precisely the constant mentions of history that I'm arguing against. Because they're constantly being brought up in order to validate people's fears and as an excuse to overreact to even a trip to Dubai no one can possibly have any inside information about. But whatever, enjoy your time off.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #965: Feb 05, 2019 10:22:06 am
      Yeah yeah yeah
      Nonsense  we should have won under benitez that year we were much better than united much better goal difference too only lost cos of all the Fergie time late goals 6/7 minutes into injury time. Games that fergie was referring.
      Under Rodgers we deserved it too scored over 100 goals played the best attacking football and 4 points up and only 3 games left. Left it at Palace 3-0 up cruising lost 3 goals in last few minutes. Cup finals according to fans only to turn up to win. We lost them all sometimes cos of terrible referees like europa final. So we should have won a lot more.

You should learn how to quote

Anyway, having better goal difference means nothing. In the last 4 seasons of the Premier League, teams with worse GD than their competitors have won the league in 3. Again, try getting a bit of perspective when coming up with that kind of crap

We were not much better than United, we lead for about 4 rounds and never got closer than 4 points from January onwards

The Palace game you mention in 2014 wouldn't have made a difference even if we won. But whatever

Quick Reply