Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Liverpool players you didn't like

Read 2531 times
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,413 posts | 736 
      Re: Liverpool players you didn't like
      Reply #150: Mar 02, 2019 12:50:22 am
      I think for me it was being Liverpool it turned me write off him that not how I expect a Liverpool manager to be.
      I think he plays with players heads and eventually they realise its all bollox.

Ha I’d forgot about that quite nauseating, I’ve got no issues with the boss being the boss but not in front of cameras , should have took that little c**t Sterling to one side , came over as all about him , if your going to bollock them do it behind closed doors .
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,961 posts | 466 
      Reply #151: Mar 03, 2019 11:18:18 am

Just reading, Rogers taking credit for Suarez quality/ability 😳
      Yeah, he apparently made him the player he is, and now he’s gonna do the same with Vardy !
      Think it’s more like Suarez got Rogers acclaim for being a half decent manager, just by being himself.
      Didn’t see any strikers up their game at Celtic due to Rogers managerial skills, especially when they stepped up to CL or Europa where they got constantly humiliated.
      What an arrogant b***ard.
      Can’t wait to see Vardy perform to the level of Louis 😂😂😂
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,918 posts | 2480 
      Reply #152: Mar 04, 2019 12:36:10 am
      https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1093343/Brendan-Rodgers-Celtic-Steven-Gerrard-Rangers-news

Express are saying that Rodgers balled out now because he was running scared of Stevie and didn't want to be at Celtic when things turned around in favour of Rangers.
      Thats closer to the truth.
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,562 posts | 1966 
      Reply #153: Mar 04, 2019 12:57:45 am
      https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1093343/Brendan-Rodgers-Celtic-Steven-Gerrard-Rangers-news

Express are saying that Rodgers balled out now because he was running scared of Stevie and didn't want to be at Celtic when things turned around in favour of Rangers.
      Thats closer to the truth.

The 'truth' from that gobs***e Durham you mean?

Nonsense.

Quick Reply