Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Bobby's 100th win

Read 1505 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Bobby's 100th win
      Feb 15, 2019 10:42:42 pm
      So since joining the Reds in the summer of 2015, Roberto Firmino has, currently, played 178 times for us. And in those games, we've won 99 of them, drawn 44 and lost 35.

During the 99 previous wins, we've had some F***ing cracking performances. And some even better results. Now he's just one short of a hundred victories in a Liverpool shirt. As nice as it'd be for that to be against United, I sincerely hope that is his 101st victory and his hundredth comes against Bayern.

I must admit after his first ten games or so, I never really wanted to see him in a Liverpool shirt again. So for him to now secure a hundred victories in one shows how far he's come along to be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Let's celebrate his 100th win in the very near future!
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,967 posts | 1355 
      Re: Bobby's 100th win
      Reply #1: Feb 17, 2019 11:40:36 am
      Oh I suppose so...ok well done Bob Firminio....three cheers for Bobby...hip hi...'ang on a minute..sorry...hip hip hoo...oh the bloody cats got out...wot...oh yeah...uray..
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2: Feb 18, 2019 12:13:49 am
      Lets hope he can celebrate his 100th win on Tuesday with his trademark 'no look goal' ;D
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #3: Feb 18, 2019 02:05:01 am
      i love him very much
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #4: Feb 18, 2019 01:46:50 pm
      A fantastic player who is the mainstay of Klopp's attack.

People who judge him solely on the goals he scores need to look beyond simplistic stats and arguments.
      He is one of the players who makes us tick.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5: Feb 18, 2019 02:19:53 pm
      Earlier this season he looked burnt out and needed resting, after last season's efforts and the WC he didn't really get a break, well not long enough,
      I still think he isn't at his best and occasionally looks jaded, maybe its to do with the change in how we play compared to last season and his adjustment to that, all i know is he plays much better with a higher tempo, where he can use his little flicks , backheels etc, ie, his assist V B'mouth for Mo,

I think he is a awesome player, and at times understated, one of the shoe in names every week for me.

Get in Bobby !!

YNWA

Quick Reply