Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Champions League] Sat 1st Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Estadio Metropolitano, Madrid

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D1 L4

The mental health thread

Read 581 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,683 posts | 972 
      Re: The mental health thread
      Reply #25: May 04, 2019 10:50:17 pm
      It's been about a month since I last posted. I'm doing and feeling better than I was four weeks ago. Thanks to anybody who replied to my post or sent me a direct message, it meant a lot.

Glad you’re feeling better pal, keep at it and hopefully in a week you will see the reds lifting the title!!
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,241 posts | 465 
      Re: The mental health thread
      Reply #26: May 04, 2019 11:35:18 pm
      It's been about a month since I last posted. I'm doing and feeling better than I was four weeks ago. Thanks to anybody who replied to my post or sent me a direct message, it meant a lot.
      Glad your feeling much better mate & your starting to get back on your feet
      I could relate to what you where going through with the affair business but time is a great healer it really is,it’s good too read you have ironed out your differences with your dad as family is important especially at times like this.
      Do get back posting on these boards as trying to normalise yourself does help & besides we’ve already lost some great posters as it is.

Quick Reply