Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Alisson
      3 (2.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      2 (1.9%)
      Joel Matip
      5 (4.7%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      87 (81.3%)
      Andy Robertson
      2 (1.9%)
       Fabinho
      4 (3.7%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.8%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Voting closed: Mar 07, 2019 06:06:36 pm

Everton 0-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 35825 times
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,339 posts | 1011 
      Re: Everton 0-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #460: Mar 03, 2019 06:22:37 pm
      To win the league you need to be brave, not to fear defeat. I think today we feared defeat more than we craved the win!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #461: Mar 03, 2019 06:22:44 pm
      That's the title gone, lads. F***ing disgusted at Klopp bringing on Lallana and Milner in a game that was crying out for some creativity. Players as well are just a bunch of bottlers. Midfield and front three were awful again today. Every single problem that was the Utd match was here again today.

F**k off and support someone else then, F**k sake , "thats the title gone" only one its bottling it is you, f***in giving up cos we didn't win in a derby, with your sh*te attitude you may as well go to Woodison and support that Bitter sh*t.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #462: Mar 03, 2019 06:22:45 pm
      People calling us bottlers  :lmao:

The only bottlers here are some of you lot who haven't been able to hold their sh*t together ever since we went top in the first half of the season. Bunch of fannies.

If you thought this title race was going to be easy, you're bloody naive. We've been dropping points, City have dropped points. We will drop more points, City will drop more points. Simple.

We created plenty today to win the game. The defense was pretty solid, midfield admittedly unspectacular and a lack of control, Salah poor.

There's some proper fickle wimpy fuckers around.

Some people need to man the F**k up and grow a pair.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #463: Mar 03, 2019 06:22:48 pm
      Same every ducking season under Klopp. He has made us difficult to beat but we have a hard time beating teams as well
      It's unlikely we'll get a trophy this season now. Klopp has been here 4 years now and he's improved us but I don't think Klopp is a manager who can win things. He's actually got a reputation for being runner up.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,179 posts | 1097 
      Reply #464: Mar 03, 2019 06:22:54 pm
      City arenā€™t playing well, but they have all the momentum in the world. We have had 0-0 draws in 3 of the last 4. Attacking options are down, midfielders are weak in creativity, and Klopp canā€™t seem to inspire these guys. In big games they play nervous and he manages the same. I hate that we left it in one of the best team in world hands.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #465: Mar 03, 2019 06:23:04 pm
      I just really donā€™t understand why Keita and Shaqiri are seeing so little game time now. Lallana?! Milly who has had a slight hamstring issue?!

Klopp fu**ed up the subs today.

Couldn't sign off ay.

I share your frustration, doesn't make any sense considering Keita was coming into form and playing with real confidence.

Milner looked woeful and it was a like for like sub, we needed more going forward so what did Klopp do? Sub a defensive mid for another defensive mid.

The title race isn't over by any means but Klopp making subs like that and starting with that midfield three worries me, especially when it's the same old issues repeating themselves.
      rossyred

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #466: Mar 03, 2019 06:23:54 pm
      Didn't realize this was the knee jerk thread. Seriously I was more disappointed with Manure as they were for the taking. Today we've missed a few chances but didn't do enough to win overall . Substitutions made no impact and Origi and Gini offered very little . Next two must win let's see where we are then
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #467: Mar 03, 2019 06:24:39 pm
      Well now the pressure is off us maybe we will start to actually get a run of wins again. 2 wins in the last 6, and I think itā€™s 4 draws and 1 defeat in the last 11 games? Hardly title winning form is it.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,332 posts | 281 
      Re: Live: Everton V Liverpool
      Reply #468: Mar 03, 2019 06:24:52 pm
      Too many draws cost us. Said as we went top last game the league was slipping away. It's not the results but the form. It went a good while ago.

I can't disagree, I think ultimately we aren't good enough as a squad to be champions. Our front 3 aren't the force they were, you can blame Klopp and I don't always agree with choices but some of our finishing is atrocious, Salah has been sh*te for a while.I personally think the league went against Leicester at home after Newcastle beat City.  The lads won't give up and I hope I'm wrong but I've completely lost hope now fellas but we've still done well this season and we are up against a shitbag of a club who have destroyed football.
      As for them small time bazzers signing you'll win F all...the irony
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #469: Mar 03, 2019 06:25:10 pm
      Some of you are embarrassing yourselves with the bottlers sh*t..
      Well we were pure sh*te today. We are terrible away fromhome. One trophy in nearly 14 years aleague Cup we need silverware this season.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #470: Mar 03, 2019 06:25:17 pm
      7 point lead given away with no chance to win the league by ourselves now. Well you are welcome City. - You just canā€™t see Man City doing something like that.

For the past month the players have been pissing their pants in games rather than play with some damn confidence and wir the stupid games like city does. Too afraid of losing. Same story every time...

The same city that lost to Newcastle, Palace, Leicester and Chelsea?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #471: Mar 03, 2019 06:25:33 pm
      Some so called ā€œfansā€ are an embarrassment to both yourself and the club with some of the stuff being said and aimed at manager and players

Seems some have no idea about supporting the club through thick and thin , good times and bad times - go back to supporting whoever you did a few years back.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #472: Mar 03, 2019 06:25:51 pm

It's not optimism at all. I'm not a very optimistic guy tbh.
      but we have done well this season, it was a derby. We played away. It's not over yet.
      I just don't want to talk shitt about the boss or the team, because just like us. I think they are hurting as well.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,659 posts | 489 
      Reply #473: Mar 03, 2019 06:26:43 pm
      What's with the people having the moral high ground here? I don't get it. 4 draws in 6 games. And you think we didn't bottle it? We can drop a few points here and there, but not 8 F***ing points within 6 matches, when you are ahead of a juggernaut that is city.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #474: Mar 03, 2019 06:26:59 pm
      It's unlikely we'll get a trophy this season now. Klopp has been here 4 years now and he's improved us but I don't think Klopp is a manager who can win things. He's actually got a reputation for being runner up.

Ok not good enough. Let's poach Pep then... Then poach the whole City team. Or easier, just change loyalties?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #475: Mar 03, 2019 06:27:08 pm
      Couldn't sign off ay.

I share your frustration, doesn't make any sense considering Keita was coming into form and playing with real confidence.

Milner looked woeful and it was a like for like sub, we needed more going forward so what did Klopp do? Sub a defensive mid for another defensive mid.

The title race isn't over by any means but Klopp making subs like that and starting with that midfield three worries me, especially when it's the same old issues repeating themselves.

Off now lid, just had a couple things I wanted to add before I forgot them. Since Xmas I have spent far too much time on here after a sh*t result and found myself getting more frustrated with the result in the process...trying a new tactic of taking myself from it to cool down.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #476: Mar 03, 2019 06:27:11 pm
      No we can't. According to them, we will continue to manage one point for the rest of our games while city manage three each. That will be 79 points for us. And city will never drop points and they'll win it with 98 points. They can't see us winning and they can't see City dropping points. These are some of our fans...

Sorry but we have lost all the momentum we had up to the City loss.

City had their blip and have bounced back beating everyone comfortably since the Newcastle loss.

While we stutter along with shitty draws against West Ham, Leicester and F***ing Neverton.

We have the squad to beat all those teams there is no excuse to have dropped so many points.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #477: Mar 03, 2019 06:27:56 pm

F**k off and support someone else then, f**k sake , "thats the title gone" only one its bottling it is you, F**kin giving up cos we didn't win in a derby, with your sh*te attitude you may as well go to Woodison and support that Bitter sh*t.

How about go F**k right off. Use your F***ing brain. City are not going to drop three points between now and the end of the season and more than that, our front three haven't been in form for three F***ing months now. Go back to your cloud cuckoo land where you and all the other ostrich impersonators live. Tell me to F***ing support someone else. F**k off. Who the F**k do you think you are? Cheeky F***ing tw*t.
      rossyred

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #478: Mar 03, 2019 06:28:31 pm
      Christ a light people blaming Lallana now give your F***ing head a wobble . Do you think Keita or Shaqiri would have made a massive difference? Suppose will never know but they have hardly been ripping trees up lately and before any dipshit comes back saying neither has Lallana I guess that's why they are on the bench and maybe there lies the problem
      Tadders

• 6,788 posts | 573 
      Reply #479: Mar 03, 2019 06:28:57 pm
      I know itā€™s a derby - but everyone wins at Everton itā€™s one of the easiest place to win away for the others
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #480: Mar 03, 2019 06:29:14 pm
      Ah right, now those of us who are upset with today's results are getting called out for being negative.  :lmao:

The same people who have been happy with dropping points in recent weeks are still happy now. Says it all.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #481: Mar 03, 2019 06:29:26 pm
      Some so called ā€œfansā€ are an embarrassment to both yourself and the club with some of the stuff being said and aimed at manager and players

Seems some have no idea about supporting the club through thick and thin , good times and bad times - go back to supporting whoever you did a few years back.

What is this mantra? If you aren't happy with dropping points and bad calls by the manager you're not a supporter?

Do people think they're a better fan if they are happy with the above or don't express any frustrations at all. If we all were happy with everything there wouldn't be a forum to discuss anything to start with.

No one is venting frustrations or their disappointment because they dont support Liverpool it's because of the exact opposite.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #482: Mar 03, 2019 06:29:49 pm
      City had their blip and have bounced back beating everyone comfortably since the Newcastle loss.

Comfortably? Two narrow 1-0 wins, one due to a soft penalty, and struggled to beat a team near the relegation zone in Germany. That's their last 3 games. Whatever you need to tell yourself that it's all over, I guess, and protect your feelings. Less pressure on the nerves that way, right? :) :) :)

Quick Reply