Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Alisson
      3 (2.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      2 (1.9%)
      Joel Matip
      5 (4.7%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      87 (81.3%)
      Andy Robertson
      2 (1.9%)
       Fabinho
      4 (3.7%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.8%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Voting closed: Mar 07, 2019 06:06:36 pm

Everton 0-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 34980 times
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Re: Everton 0-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #713: Mar 04, 2019 11:58:17 pm
      This time of the season the teams in and around the relegation zone become the hardest to get three points from, every player in those teams want to either show their usefulness hoping that if thier team goes down so one in the premier League or a team coming up will buy them, or they can stave off relegation's and keep drawing the big bucks... so for them is about pick up every point they can from those not in and around that zone and beating those who are. There simple is no easy game against these teams

I think two teams are practically relegated which is a worse scenario for us as it makes teams less likely to give a sh*t. Hopefully UTD a desperate for top 4 and Tottenham aren't. However, I think we can dispense with Tottenham. Chelsea will be around the  top 4 mark so we will have a battle with them. I  just think we will pound very team. I hope Brendan Rodgers and Roy have a shred of red in htem and want to be part of the legacy of out first EPL league. They will get their own song if they contribute.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #714: Mar 05, 2019 08:12:12 am
      Well having taken some time, I’m still pretty pissed with the result, all I picture in the game is Salah missing that wonderful chance.

I just don’t get it with Klopp. Says he’s playing Keita into form, Keita then hits form and he doesn’t play for 3 games. Ultimately, if you are pushing to win a game, you don’t bring on Milner and Lallana. You bring on Keita and Shaqiri. Especially the latter given the impact he’s made off the bench this season.

I honestly think at that stage of the game he was more nervous of losing the game than wanting to win it, which in itself is a bit negative. I actually thought Lallana did ok when he came on but it was far to late in the game to have any impact, Milner was awful though, very poor from him.
      Anyway a typical frustrating derby day result, how many have there been through the years, I really think people are reading to much into it. If we huff and puff and struggle against Burnley and Fulham then I'll start to get worried, not before, but I expect us to revert to Watford and Bournemouth form now in our remaining games, if we want to win the league then we need to.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #715: Mar 05, 2019 08:16:58 am
      Hate to say it but since at least the Leicester game we look like we're running out of steam.

Did you miss the Watford and Bournemouth games then, plenty of steam in both those games! We are just tilted slightly to much towards defense at the moment, which is probably a result of us losing our cohesion in defence when Joe and Trent were injured, but Matip is getting better and better now and Trent finding his form again so its time to go more attacking again.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #716: Mar 05, 2019 08:20:14 am
      Legendary post there Ruth... I truly mean it, it deserve 10 plus 1's unfortunately i can only give you 1

I fully support the team, but it does not stop be from seeing the reality of he task a head if we are going to left no 19.
      I don't buy into all this "Believe" and think "Positive" BS and had Rafa allowed Team team to play it's game we may not have been 3-0 com half time in Istanbul, but i get what you are saying, and what you are feeling...

I told a friend of mine, a Arsenal support who was laughing at us half time what i had been tell everyone else for months before. I told him that night "I don't know how we are going to come back from this, but I just feel that we have our name on that trophy" .... I do not get that same feeling about the Title

In all honesty I thought our name was on the CL trophy last season but look what happened there.

It's all ifs and buts now, but I think waiting on City to drop points suits this group of players better.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #717: Mar 05, 2019 08:30:00 am
      I think two teams are practically relegated which is a worse scenario for us as it makes teams less likely to give a sh*t. Hopefully UTD a desperate for top 4 and Tottenham aren't. However, I think we can dispense with Tottenham. Chelsea will be around the  top 4 mark so we will have a battle with them. I  just think we will pound very team. I hope Brendan Rodgers and Roy have a shred of red in htem and want to be part of the legacy of out first EPL league. They will get their own song if they contribute.

I think the teams in a relegation struggle are more or less resigned to the fate already or are so sh*t that they can't ut up a fight anyway, the only threats are Cardiff and Southampton but both teams are very poor, its not like we are talking about a West Brom type team who will kick lumps out of you in their desperation to cling on.
      As for Spurs and Chelsea, they are of course dangerous teams BUT neither one is playing particularly well at the moment and surely we must be more hungry for a win than they are, if not then something is seriously wrong.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Reply #718: Mar 05, 2019 09:10:47 am
      I think the teams in a relegation struggle are more or less resigned to the fate already or are so sh*t that they can't ut up a fight anyway...

I think some fans in the title struggle are more or less resigned to our fate already or are so hope-less that they can't give more support anyway... (Some fans, I'm not talking about you).
      :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #719: Mar 05, 2019 10:08:01 am
      I have seen your quotes only on various posts , why are you on a LFC account when you are a Manc supporter?,  I find that WUM like, sorry if I offended you.  You do know the history of our clubs, I have no doubt about that, but I ask again, Why are you on here?

What has it got to do with you or anyone else why I'm on a Liverpool forum? It states clearly in the rules (( ask JD )) rival supporters are allowed on the forum providing they behave in a manor that doesn't constitute WUMMING.  More importantly not acting like a moron and throwing bad language at me when not warranted or needed. Ive always behaved in a manor that moderators are more than happy with my postings.

For the record there're more Liverpool supporters post on redcafe than mancs do on this site. Just because we're each other's main rivals doesn't mean you can't have a debate on footballing issues. I'm not a hater (( unlike you )) of rival clubs to the extend were abusive language is needed.

If you can't have a conversation without throwing abuse then your obviously one of the scum supporters we get both sides of the M62. Just put me on ignore and do us both a favour.

Me and  scouse mates (( on and off the forum)) have great banter and don't need to come down to your level of being a scum bag supporter.

Regards......... And hopefully goodbye when you put me on ignore.
      +10
      ruthcity

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Reply #720: Mar 05, 2019 10:33:48 am
      I have seen your quotes only on various posts , why are you on a LFC account when you are a Manc supporter?,  I find that WUM like, sorry if I offended you.  You do know the history of our clubs, I have no doubt about that, but I ask again, Why are you on here?

Keith has every right to be here. He's a paying subscriber with five lighted stars. The fact that he's not watched or banned now means he's not beyond the rules of this forum. Even more so, he fully understands that we do not associate ourselves with certain news publication, and respects us for it.

We may have different loyalties or may not like what each other say at times. Your values may dictate that you will only be on whichever club's forum you support. But that doesn't mean he cannot exist around here. If he starts winding people up, you can be sure the mods will take care of it. Being on rival club's forum is not normal. But yeah it is allowed.

At least return him some respect for supporting our forum and some of our values. We can be good hosts just as Anfield is a good host to all visiting teams and supporters.

"That's the situation and that's how it is."
      +11
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #721: Mar 05, 2019 11:22:25 am
      Keith has every right to be here. He's a paying subscriber with five lighted stars. The fact that he's not watched or banned now means he's not beyond the rules of this forum. Even more so, he fully understands that we do not associate ourselves with certain news publication, and respects us for it.

We may have different loyalties or may not like what each other say at times. Your values may dictate that you will only be on whichever club's forum you support. But that doesn't mean he cannot exist around here. If he starts winding people up, you can be sure the mods will take care of it. Being on rival club's forum is not normal. But yeah it is allowed.

At least return him some respect for supporting our forum and some of our values. We can be good hosts just as Anfield is a good host to all visiting teams and supporters.

Bang on,he has  been on these boards since 2009 and as a UTD supporter has come in for plenty of  stick over that time but is still on these boards  aswell as posting countless great posts and for that alone deserves respect from us all.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,116 posts | 4881 
      Reply #722: Mar 05, 2019 11:26:58 am

He talks a lot more sense than many Liverpool supporters on here as well most of the time.

Personally I do find it a little strange Keith finds the time to post on a rivals forum but each to their own and I enjoy reading his posts far more than some of the other drivel spouted on here from supposed Reds.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #723: Mar 05, 2019 11:52:56 am
      What has it got to do with you or anyone else why I'm on a Liverpool forum? It states clearly in the rules (( ask JD )) rival supporters are allowed on the forum providing they behave in a manor that doesn't constitute WUMMING.  More importantly not acting like a moron and throwing bad language at me when not warranted or needed. Ive always behaved in a manor that moderators are more than happy with my postings.

For the record there're more Liverpool supporters post on redcafe than mancs do on this site. Just because we're each other's main rivals doesn't mean you can't have a debate on footballing issues. I'm not a hater (( unlike you )) of rival clubs to the extend were abusive language is needed.

If you can't have a conversation without throwing abuse then your obviously one of the scum supporters we get both sides of the M62. Just put me on ignore and do us both a favour.

Me and  scouse mates (( on and off the forum)) have great banter and don't need to come down to your level of being a scum bag supporter.

As far as I'm concerned, you're a good poster Keith, and more than welcome here.

Keep up the banter with your "Aussie" mate, something I enjoy reading :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #724: Mar 05, 2019 12:58:36 pm
      As far as I'm concerned, you're a good poster Keith, and more than welcome here.

Keep up the banter with your "Aussie" mate, something I enjoy reading :)

I've got no Aussie mates, he's a c**t  :lmao:

Thanks for the kind words, yet another good scouser of which plenty are on here that I can have friendly debate/banter, hence why I continue to post and enjoy the forum.

:action-smiley-035:
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #725: Mar 05, 2019 01:01:50 pm

Thanks for the kind words, yet another good scouser of which plenty are on here that I can have friendly debate/banter, hence why I continue to post and enjoy the forum.

Come on here passing your Manc comments and nicking our emojis  :f_steam:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #726: Mar 05, 2019 01:13:53 pm
      Come on here passing your Manc comments and nicking our emojis  :f_steam:

Peace brother  :action-smiley-035: :hug: :aaliverpool2xt1:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #727: Mar 05, 2019 01:20:57 pm

I'm not a scouser mate, I'm an old school bog paddy  :laugh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #728: Mar 05, 2019 01:27:49 pm
      I'm not a scouser mate, I'm an old school bog paddy  :laugh:

Wow even better  :clap: Gods country, my favourite place in the whole wide world ( not that I travel much any more   ;D )  I love it there,  traveled nearly every inch of the place. On one occasion over 1000 miles to various greyhound places in a weekend visit.  ;D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #729: Mar 05, 2019 02:05:31 pm
      Wow even better  :clap: Gods country, my favourite place in the whole wide world ( not that I travel much any more   ;D )  I love it there,  traveled nearly every inch of the place. On one occasion over 1000 miles to various greyhound places in a weekend visit.  ;D

Greyhounds?

I'm from just down the road from Kildangan stud, but I haven't lived there for many years now, or even in Ireland.
      Great place to visit, but I wouldn't go back there to live.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #730: Mar 05, 2019 02:12:45 pm
      Greyhounds?

I'm from just down the road from Kildangan stud, but I haven't lived there for many years now, or even in Ireland.
      Great place to visit, but I wouldn't go back there to live.

Yeah greyhounds is now my game but long long story. Personally if I didn't have family wouldn't hesitate to live in Ireland. I'm going out shortly so no time on my hands. If /when I get chance will send you PM.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #731: Mar 07, 2019 01:02:38 am

Too right you Manc c**t.  :D :D :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #732: Mar 07, 2019 04:36:35 am

Quick Reply