Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Champions League very important for confidence

Read 560 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 212 
      Re: Champions League very important for confidence
      Reply #30: Mar 09, 2019 02:40:54 am
      Try telling stuff like this to the Boot Room Boys. Ronnie Moran would tell you to f*ck off quick, fast, and in a hurry.
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,581 posts | 1292 
      Reply #31: Mar 09, 2019 09:30:44 am
      Take Napoli in December for example.

If we hadn’t beaten Napoli then I think it would have smashed our confidence and I really don’t think we’d have gone the whole Xmas period winning every game and the chances are, we’d be more than 1 point behind now.
      I agree with the whole post, but Napoli was a Christmas game. If we didn't win that it would have been impossible to win every game over that period regardless of confidence down to the fact even every game won but Napoli would have meant we wouldn't have won every game.

Sorry to nit pick, but to win every game over the Christmas period that included Napoli.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,519 posts | 3141 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #32: Mar 09, 2019 12:48:05 pm
      I agree with the whole post, but Napoli was a Christmas game. If we didn't win that it would have been impossible to win every game over that period regardless of confidence down to the fact even every game won but Napoli would have meant we wouldn't have won every game.

Sorry to nit pick, but to win every game over the Christmas period that included Napoli.

Why are you even “nit-picking”? The fact I put about how I don’t think we’d have just been the 1 point behind makes it quite clear I was talking about our league games.
      I’m fully aware if we’d have lost to Napoli we wouldn’t have gone the entire period winning every game we played. But I’m talking about the effects from that game onwards.
      LMW
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 241 posts | 72 
      Reply #33: Mar 11, 2019 10:25:46 am
      Let's keep that confidence rolling and sweep aside Bayern :aaliverpool2xt1:

Quick Reply