Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

NYC / Vegas

Read 5201 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      NYC / Vegas
      Mar 11, 2019 06:36:43 pm
      So I’m off to New York on Thursday, followed by Vegas for the old man’s 50th. Looking to do the typical tourist-y stuff AKA Empire State and Grand Canyon but anyone got any recommendations? Also, if anyone could recommend a good place to catch the Fulham game while I’m in New York, that would be a big help.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: NYC / Vegas
      Reply #1: Mar 11, 2019 10:01:16 pm
      NYC st patricks weekend,nah not much going on!! But Carra's in times sq seems the place to go for games,Phil Thompson is doing a question and answer thing on saturday https://www.carraghersnyc.com/,or you can try one of the official supporters bars,http://lfcny.org/. No clue about Vegas,strippers,hookers and guns is an option!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2: Mar 12, 2019 04:36:11 pm
      So I’m off to New York on Thursday, followed by Vegas for the old man’s 50th. Looking to do the typical tourist-y stuff AKA Empire State and Grand Canyon but anyone got any recommendations? Also, if anyone could recommend a good place to catch the Fulham game while I’m in New York, that would be a big help.

Make sure you see Hoover Dam while in Vegas. It's about a half hour drive, really impressive.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #3: Mar 12, 2019 09:18:37 pm
      Make sure you see Hoover Dam while in Vegas. It's about a half hour drive, really impressive.
      Yeah mate will be going to the Grand Canyon via the Hoover Dam. Thinking of going for the helicopter ride which is quite expensive but I’ve heard it’s special.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,454 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #4: Mar 13, 2019 10:18:45 am
      lookup groupons for grand canyon etc. I was in vegas few years ago, we got groupon for golf.

We played 9 holes at night, shot on the range, free buggys, free beer at the 4th brought to us. Think it was all for $20 each.

Taxi ride out there was brilliant too, driver was brilliant. ;D.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5: Mar 14, 2019 07:44:31 am
      If you can I would recommend staying at least a night or two in the Grand National Park, some amazing hikes in there.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #6: Mar 18, 2019 07:50:16 am
      Cheers for the suggestions folks. Just in the airport in Vegas at the moment, bags have been delayed for about an hour.

New York was unbelievable, managed to get a lot packed in to 2/3 days; Empire State Building, World Trade Center, 9/11 memorial, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge then eating in Brooklyn and ,my favourite, a cruise to the islands to see the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline.

Nearly 1am here in Vegas and just eager to get our cases and get back to the hotel for some sleep. Going to the stratosphere tomorrow and maybe doing a skyjump followed by a trip to the Grand Canyon on Tuesday.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #7: Mar 18, 2019 08:10:40 am
      Cheers for the suggestions folks. Just in the airport in Vegas at the moment, bags have been delayed for about an hour.

New York was unbelievable, managed to get a lot packed in to 2/3 days; Empire State Building, World Trade Center, 9/11 memorial, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge then eating in Brooklyn and ,my favourite, a cruise to the islands to see the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline.

Nearly 1am here in Vegas and just eager to get our cases and get back to the hotel for some sleep. Going to the stratosphere tomorrow and maybe doing a skyjump followed by a trip to the Grand Canyon on Tuesday.

1am in Vegas, prime time to go get a drink! :D
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #8: Mar 18, 2019 09:42:07 am
      1am in Vegas, prime time to go get a drink! :D
      Funny you should say that because it’s now nearly 3am and we’re getting primed to go out.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9: Mar 18, 2019 10:20:14 pm
      Funny you should say that because it’s now nearly 3am and we’re getting primed to go out.

That's the spirit! :D Four nights in Vegas five years ago, never woke much before 3pm and never slept before 5am. Not a recommended lifestyle, but for a few days it was a hell of a lot of fun!
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #10: Mar 19, 2019 11:53:38 am
      That's the spirit! :D Four nights in Vegas five years ago, never woke much before 3pm and never slept before 5am. Not a recommended lifestyle, but for a few days it was a hell of a lot of fun!
      Haha well it’s a family holiday so I won’t quite get away with that. Had a chilled night last night as we are getting picked up this morning at 6:50am to visit the Canyon but the bro and I have booked bar crawls for tonight and tomorrow night.

Quick Reply