Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The double, is it on?

Read 22688 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Re: The double, is it on?
      Reply #207: May 11, 2019 12:31:14 pm
      One thing is clear this team needs to win some trophies now - it would be a travesty not to
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #208: May 11, 2019 02:29:17 pm
      It’s still mathematically possible....

SO BELIEVE !!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #209: May 11, 2019 05:12:25 pm
      How great is it to be going into the last game of the season with this still a possibility?

I'm confident we will win tomorrow so just a case if Brighton get to City and the way this week has gone you never know.

Worst case scenario we go out on a win and ready for a second European Cup final in a row to look forward to.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #210: May 11, 2019 05:51:57 pm
      Travelled up for the match tomorrow. When Come up I usually drink in the Albert, the Sandon or the Park.
      So here I am, for the first time in all my 67 years, supping in the Cabbage !
      Decent boozer with some nice grub and a load of decent people. Glad I made the effort. 😁
      Well pleased.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #211: May 11, 2019 08:09:44 pm
      This time tomorrow we'll know one way or the other. Not long now...
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #212: May 11, 2019 08:45:50 pm
      This time tomorrow I could be totally bladdered celebrating our first Premiership title, or totally bladdered commiserating our near miss. Either way a win win situation   ;D, on a more serious note whatever happens tomorrow it's been a fantastic season, and we stand on the start of something fantastic happening to our wonderful football club over the coming years.
      Well done to Jürgen, the lads and everyone connected to the club.
      Also thanks to you people on here for some wonderful banter, not always good but hey it's all about opinions.
      C'mon you mighty Reds. YNWA.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #213: May 11, 2019 09:51:44 pm
      I know what you mean but whatever happens we have the CL final to look forward to, if it wasn't for that it could have been a really shitty day.

I get that its just I hate seeing people benefit from unfairly bending the rules and then celebrating as if they had achieved something purely from hard work. City have bought their success. Seeing City win tomorrow and celebrate just doesn't sit well but as long as we win we will have dropped 17 points all season and that deserves rewarding.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,101 posts | 125 
      Reply #214: May 11, 2019 10:26:58 pm
      Travelled up for the match tomorrow. When Come up I usually drink in the Albert, the Sandon or the Park.
      Decent boozer with some nice grub and a load of decent people. Glad I made the effort. 😁
      Well pleased.

hope you a great time mate
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,101 posts | 125 
      Reply #215: May 11, 2019 10:31:26 pm
      Well pleased.

hope you a great time mate
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #216: May 12, 2019 01:31:17 am
      15 and a half hours till we can say if it really is or not!

Commmeeeeeonnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #217: May 12, 2019 03:04:05 am
      I would like to watch our game but just know that SKY will go to the City game every time Brighton go into their half. I just keep remembering the Aguero goal a few years ago now is it time to balance things out

Come on Walt - just watch your team and enjoy it. They are a beautiful side to watch. Don't let the what ifs get you down.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #218: May 12, 2019 03:06:53 am
      This time tomorrow we'll know one way or the other. Not long now...

Not if we draw 4-4 and Brighton hammer City 4-0. Then we are looking at a winner-take-all playoff for the Premier League title!  :aaliverpoolwz0:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #219: May 12, 2019 08:29:33 am
      Not if we draw 4-4 and Brighton hammer City 4-0. Then we are looking at a winner-take-all playoff for the Premier League title!  :aaliverpoolwz0:

I wonder what the odds on that would be ;-)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #220: May 12, 2019 08:40:42 am
      15 and a half hours till we can say if it really is or not!

Commmeeeeeonnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn

Do you mean 15 hours to say (( Ali G )) you is really a manc.  :lmao:
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #221: May 12, 2019 09:10:23 am

Read that somewhere alright, but whatever about the chances of Citeh drawing, think them loosing 4-0 would need Aguero, Sterling and Silva sent off in the first half ... not impossible, but much higher than most things on the unlikely scale :)
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #222: May 12, 2019 01:03:13 pm
      Read that somewhere alright, but whatever about the chances of Citeh drawing, think them loosing 4-0 would need Aguero, Sterling and Silva sent off in the first half ... not impossible, but much higher than most things on the unlikely scale :)

"unlikely" is a bit understated.  :) More likely to prompt an Interpol investigation.

Kidding aside, looking forward to feasting on a class display from the team to finish the league season. If Brighton provide the greatest dessert ever made to go with it, we will certainly take that as well.

Quick Reply