Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UCL semi-final tickets vs. Barcelona

Read 4662 times
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 807 posts | 112 
      UCL semi-final tickets vs. Barcelona
      Mar 15, 2019 02:47:39 pm
      I am going to be in Europe for the first leg of the semis. Assmuing we beat Porto, and Barca beating mancs, we are going to play in Nou Camp on April 30th/May 1st. Even though Spain is not on my travel itinerary, but I’d totally fly to Barcelona for one/two night to watch the mighty reds for the first time in my life. It’s a dream that I simply cannot miss. However, I am completely oblivious with regards to the process of acquiring tickets. I would really appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction with some tips. Thanks in advance.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: UCL semi-final tickets vs. Barcelona
      Reply #1: Mar 15, 2019 02:56:50 pm
      I am going to be in Europe for the first leg of the semis. Assmuing we beat Porto, and Barca beating mancs, we are going to play in Nou Camp on April 30th/May 1st. Even though Spain is not on my travel itinerary, but I’d totally fly to Barcelona for one/two night to watch the mighty reds for the first time in my life. It’s a dream that I simply cannot miss. However, I am completely oblivious with regards to the process of acquiring tickets. I would really appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction with some tips. Thanks in advance.
      Counting chickens so early  :smack:  :roll:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: Mar 15, 2019 03:02:42 pm

Aside from the fact we have to beat Porto first. Only tip I can give you is don’t get your hopes up. You would have to be incredibly lucky to even come close to getting a ticket.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 807 posts | 112 
      Reply #3: Mar 15, 2019 03:47:39 pm
      Aside from the fact we have to beat Porto first. Only tip I can give you is don’t get your hopes up. You would have to be incredibly lucky to even come close to getting a ticket.

Why do you say that? there are plenty of tickets for the Porto game right now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #4: Mar 15, 2019 06:06:28 pm
      Why do you say that? there are plenty of tickets for the Porto game right now.

Because it would be the semi final of the Champions League against arguably the best and most successful team of the last 10-15 years. Against a team that has 2 of our former players.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #5: Mar 15, 2019 06:08:09 pm
      You’ve single handledly jinxed the F***ing games against Porto for F**k sake. Kill this thread
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #6: Mar 15, 2019 06:10:48 pm
      You’ve single handledly jinxed the f**king games against Porto for f**k sake. Kill this thread

Exactly. We still need to get past a team that will be fired up after the hammering we gave them last year.

Thread can be reopened if/when we get that far.

Quick Reply