Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool Legends 3:2 Milan Glorie. (Friendly) In game & post match discussion

Read 5646 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1759 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Liverpool Legends 3:2 Milan Glorie. (Friendly) In game & post match discussion
      Reply #23: Mar 24, 2019 12:30:21 pm
      Was at the Scottish golf show yesterday and driving my son around, DAD taxi.com ;D

so never watched live, but recorded and watched later, was decent game, some cracking players on show.

Legends games are brilliant.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: Liverpool Legends 3:2 Milan Glorie. (Friendly) In game & post match discussion
      Reply #24: Mar 25, 2019 04:12:24 pm
      How does Johnson and Diao classify as legends? Both were more harm than good for us. Obviously weren’t able to locate Finnan since he disappeared from the face of the earth.

It was a F***ing charity game,stfu.This site is F***ing depressing at times,pissing about old players turning out for a kick about, just F***ing enjoy it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #25: Mar 25, 2019 06:47:16 pm
      Steven Gerrard, what a player... I'm sure he could still have a considerable impact in our team if he was still playing. Pure talent.

Not a chance I think. He was relatively immobile in his latter two season with us and retirement came at the right time.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26: Mar 25, 2019 07:07:49 pm

It was a f**king charity game,stfu.This site is f**king depressing at times,pissing about old players turning out for a kick about, just f**king enjoy it.

Here’s an idea, reign it in.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,292 posts | 271 
      Reply #27: Mar 25, 2019 07:32:55 pm
      Not a chance I think. He was relatively immobile in his latter two season with us and retirement came at the right time.

I know what you mean players did start to go past him far easier, he may have been suffering more niggles etc.,that said he was a victim of his own world class standards, I reckon he could have gone on longer but being a squad player was what he didn't want. If you were to ask me would a fully fit Gerrard be worth a place in Klopps squad now I'd lean to yes but only a fool would think he'd be a patch on his former self, mind you we might actually score from midfield
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #28: Mar 28, 2019 03:16:29 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #29: Mar 28, 2019 08:50:00 pm
      what I want explaining is how in the F**k is Istanbul 14 years ago ...how did that happen it seems like yesterday
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #30: Mar 29, 2019 12:32:13 am
      Finally got to sit down and enjoy that. What a winner form Stevie. Some things just never change.

Oh and what a FK from Pirlo...magfuckingnifice nt!
      Gerrardsitchyear
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #31: Mar 29, 2019 12:55:40 pm
      Sorry to have missed this. Saw a few highlights. Noticed how not any of Milan's players have put on any timber, yet a few of ours had put on quite a few pounds.

I guess its fair play after having to stay fit for their careers, but I guess it does imply that the healthy lifestyle may come more naturally in Mediterranean countries.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #32: Mar 30, 2019 12:19:25 pm
      That was good fun to watch, we really have had some fantastic players over the years

Quick Reply