Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 12th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W11 D6 L6

Liverpool 19-20 Kit

Read 20385 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,775 posts | 2442 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Liverpool 19-20 Kit
      Reply #150: Sep 06, 2019 03:48:09 pm
      $90 for the Barcelona shirt.

I think that's around 73 quid?

Around a tenner more expensive than the NB standard tops.
      Their elite range is also a tenner more expensive than the NB equivelant.

If people think some of the NB gear is expensive, and I know it is, they won't like Nike.

£70

£90
      « Last Edit: Sep 06, 2019 03:58:03 pm by racerx34 »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,951 posts | 3459 
      Reply #151: Sep 09, 2019 03:58:13 pm
      Around a tenner more expensive than the NB standard tops.
      Their elite range is also a tenner more expensive than the NB equivelant.

If people think some of the NB gear is expensive, and I know it is, they won't like Nike.

£70

£90

But one nice thing (at least with the two examples you posted....), no other sponsor on the Nike top. I'd happily pay a few more bucks to not have the secondary sponsor on the training gear.
      cragglew
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #152: Sep 13, 2019 06:43:49 pm
      Kits are brilliant this season. Seems like my fellow fans agree with me. I went into Sportsdirect near to Bolton Wanderers stadium today. They only had the white one. The other 2 has completely sold out in adult sizes. Suppose some people might be getting them to glory seek, Because they know we are going to win plenty this season.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,775 posts | 2442 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #153: Sep 16, 2019 09:42:16 am
      Kits are brilliant this season. Seems like my fellow fans agree with me. I went into Sportsdirect near to Bolton Wanderers stadium today. They only had the white one. The other 2 has completely sold out in adult sizes. Suppose some people might be getting them to glory seek, Because they know we are going to win plenty this season.

In all my life as an LFC fan I've never seen anything like the amount of LFC jerseys on people this season.

Having seen the United/LFC era, United/Arsenal era, Chelsea & City era (Where kids literally went from Utd to Chelsea to City fans) it's a bit nuts. I started as a Liverpool fan because I didn't want to be like the glory hunters that were about. Interesting times.

Quick Reply