Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Barcelona away

Read 5564 times
      andrewd90
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Barcelona away
      Apr 19, 2019 09:38:06 pm
      Hello Guys...I've booked a flight out to barcelona 30th April to 3rd May. Ive never travelled away to see liverpool before so im abit worried. i Havent got a ticket to the match as i wouldnt know how to get one but i just really want to be in the city to show my support! i was wondering does anyone have any advice of where to go to watch the game? appreciate anyones time to respond! thanks 
      andrewd90
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Barcelona Vs Liverpool
      Reply #1: Apr 20, 2019 12:19:07 pm
      Hi Guys, I'm travelling to Barcelona alone (the furthers ive ever been wearing the reds  colours) and i really need some advice on where to be in the city for some one that doesnt have a ticket? infact im desperate to turn up and show support for this mission of ours and want to be in the right place! haha thanks in advance :)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool
      Reply #2: Apr 20, 2019 12:57:51 pm
      Hi Guys, I'm travelling to Barcelona alone (the furthers ive ever been wearing the reds  colours) and i really need some advice on where to be in the city for some one that doesnt have a ticket? infact im desperate to turn up and show support for this mission of ours and want to be in the right place! haha thanks in advance :)
      you really have to be careful around locals. Can't you get a ticket and stay with the traveling reds?
      andrewd90
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool
      Reply #3: Apr 20, 2019 01:40:52 pm
      you really have to be careful around locals. Can't you get a ticket and stay with the traveling reds?

thanks for taking time to response, and careful i'll be! i'd love a ticket and have the money for one but this will be my first time travelling away and being a novice i wouldnt know where to get a ticket for a game of this magnitude  

ive been told of a couple of irish sports bars up to now but thats it, at the miniute unless i find something better then im going to be in the george payne irish bar!
      #Jam
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Re: Barcelona away
      Reply #4: Apr 20, 2019 06:43:01 pm
      Hi mate.
      My first time here and first post, equally looking for a bit of guidance on this.
      I've booked flights 30th - 02nd and just a cheap hostel to be around other people...

I assume there'll be plenty in the same boat - going with the intent of watching in the city, hopefully a large screen etc?
      I've been to Barcelona city and ground before, its fairly easy to get to via metro from the city centre.
      I guess we'll hopefully wait and see for other posts about what we may expect?

Cheers,

Jam
      andrewd90
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 20, 2019 11:19:44 pm
      Hi mate.
      My first time here and first post, equally looking for a bit of guidance on this.
      I've booked flights 30th - 02nd and just a cheap hostel to be around other people...

I assume there'll be plenty in the same boat - going with the intent of watching in the city, hopefully a large screen etc?
      I've been to Barcelona city and ground before, its fairly easy to get to via metro from the city centre.
      I guess we'll hopefully wait and see for other posts about what we may expect?

Cheers,

Jam

sound! haha. beginning to panic a little but yeah i cant imagine it will be just us! ive pretty much done exactly the same as you.  if i hear of anything ill be sure to post back on here and let you know man x
      #Jam
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #6: Apr 25, 2019 06:02:09 pm
      sound! haha. beginning to panic a little but yeah i cant imagine it will be just us! ive pretty much done exactly the same as you.  if i hear of anything ill be sure to post back on here and let you know man x

https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/uploads/6445__1319__barcelona_plan_travelling_fans_(for_web).png

Hi mate,

check this out! Sent from a friend on a different LFC forum so thought i'd share. Looks like the meet up area is Plaça Reial, just off La Rambla. I should be in the city by lunch time on the Tuesday.
      Where are you flying from?

BOSS Night, Barcelona (a), free entry, no tickets required. 01/05/2019, 1300-1800.
      Razzmatazz, Carrer dels Almogavers, 122, 08018, Barcelona.

Jam
      « Last Edit: Apr 25, 2019 06:32:08 pm by #Jam »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #7: Apr 28, 2019 12:37:17 pm
      https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/uploads/6445__1319__barcelona_plan_travelling_fans_(for_web).png

Hi mate,

check this out! Sent from a friend on a different LFC forum so thought i'd share. Looks like the meet up area is Plaça Reial, just off La Rambla. I should be in the city by lunch time on the Tuesday.
      Where are you flying from?

BOSS Night, Barcelona (a), free entry, no tickets required. 01/05/2019, 1300-1800.
      Razzmatazz, Carrer dels Almogavers, 122, 08018, Barcelona.

Jam
      I went with the chicken option and home match only, sorry guys! Which forum was it? I'd like to find a new forum to be honest. PM me if you can.
      « Last Edit: Apr 28, 2019 04:20:14 pm by Ribapuru »

Quick Reply