Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

The Title run in -3 down, all games played:

Read 32210 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: The Title run in - 2 down 1 to go.
      Reply #690: May 07, 2019 06:02:00 pm

The annoymous safety of the internet mate.Seen sh*te like bin dippers,hubcap steelers, always the victims even using munichs for united.This from people in New England.Think they're cool trying to blend in.Just a laugh right? It;s why the far right has such a huge place on social media. spout huge amounts of sh*te and  laugh it off.Lessons learned from tabloid media headlines but to a worldwide audience now.I was just trying to find out what the crowds are like for certain teams in Boston and get this stuff.Cu*ts everywhere.

One of my friends from work supports arsenal but posted' get in city' on facebook when they scored last night. Really wanted to tell him to F**k off but with managers on there i thought better not.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #691: May 07, 2019 06:07:53 pm
      One of my friends from work supports arsenal but posted' get in city' on facebook when they scored last night. Really wanted to tell him to f**k off but with managers on there i thought better not.
      Just reply "Get in where? Won't be Europa League, need to finish outside top four like Arsenal for that."
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #692: May 07, 2019 06:09:22 pm
      Just reply "Get in where? Won't be Europa League, need to finish outside top four like Arsenal for that."

Yeah, sounds good now but at the time it would have been more abusive

Quick Reply