Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Introduce yourself...

Read 379828 times
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3772: Nov 15, 2016 01:50:04 pm
      Me and my 6 year old son at the WBA game recently  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Aceh_TheKop
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3773: Dec 31, 2016 10:20:58 pm
      Hi guys..introduce : My name Vit, from Aceh-Indonesia, I like liverpool cause their action when played the game..very excited..i like too the red's philosopy (YNWA)..its cool for me, thanks
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3774: Dec 31, 2016 10:56:54 pm
      Hi guys..introduce : My name Vit, from Aceh-Indonesia, I like liverpool cause their action when played the game..very excited..i like too the red's philosopy (YNWA)..its cool for me, thanks

Welcome to the forum Vit  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3775: Dec 31, 2016 11:14:54 pm

Welcome aborad Mr. Vit. Happy new year 2017 and YNWA  :clap: :clap: :clap:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3776: Jan 01, 2017 12:13:51 am
      Welcome to the forum Vit.
      Cdlawrence7
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #3777: Jan 18, 2017 03:44:11 pm
      Afternoon,

I'm Chris I've been a Red for 25 years.

We live down in Cornwall so sadly can't attend each week but travel up as often as I can get tickets.

My favourite game still remains vs Alaves despite Istanbul and fave player has to be Stevie although strong mentions to God, Xabi and Jamie Redknapp.

That's me I guess.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      Reply #3778: Jan 18, 2017 04:02:05 pm
      Afternoon,

We live down in Cornwall so sadly can't attend each week but travel up as often as I can get tickets.

My favourite game still remains vs Alaves despite Istanbul and fave player has to be Stevie although strong mentions to God, Xabi and Jamie Redknapp.

That's me I guess.

Welcome Chris. Ynwa
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3779: Jan 18, 2017 05:09:58 pm
      Afternoon,

That's me I guess.

Welcome to the forum mate.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3780: Jan 19, 2017 01:31:36 am
      Welcome to the forum Chris.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #3781: Jan 19, 2017 07:17:13 am
      Afternoon,

That's me I guess.

Welcome mate :)
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #3782: Oct 15, 2017 10:07:21 am
      Hi all. I'm Jim from Belfast, been a Liverpool fan since the day of the 71 FA Cup Final, my mate became a lifelong Arsenal fan that day and I became a lifelong Liverpool fan.

Irish with an Irish sense of humour, dont take ANYTHING I say too seriously.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      Reply #3783: Oct 15, 2017 10:20:34 am
      Hi all. I'm Jim from Belfast, been a Liverpool fan since the day of the 71 FA Cup Final, my mate became a lifelong Arsenal fan that day and I became a lifelong Liverpool fan.

xxxxx:action-smiley-065: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ynwa reds
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3784: Oct 15, 2017 05:08:17 pm
      Welcome to the forum jimbo1962.
      PPBranco
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3785: Jan 16, 2018 12:01:41 pm
      Hey guys - My name is Pedro and I'm from Portugal.

First of all congratulations on the victory against Manchester City; it was an amazing match. As I said, my name is Pedro and I’m a business partner of a travel agency based in Porto. We are thrilled to host Liverpool fans during the upcoming match on the 14th of February. As such, along with my business partner, we are organizing a number of activities and short visits to make the trip more pleasant to all the fans coming to Porto to support Liverpool.

Would you be so kind and let me know how should I reach the fans interested in the events so that they can contact me and get involved?
      Cheers,
      Pedro ;)
      rick1973
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3786: Jan 16, 2018 12:05:04 pm
      Hi
      My name is Richard I have been Liverpool fan since childhood I live in bridgwater Somerset and would love to hear from fellow supporters particularly looking for a south west supporters club I could join
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3787: Jan 16, 2018 12:14:14 pm
      Welcome aboard guys
      PPBranco
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3788: Jan 16, 2018 02:56:35 pm

thanks a lot mate xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3789: Jan 18, 2018 01:17:01 am
      Welcome to the forum Pedro and Rick. Enjoy the banter and conversation with fellow reds.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #3790: Jan 22, 2018 02:31:15 pm

Belfast here too jimbo mate
      Ynwa
      Thewingmaker44
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #3791: Jan 22, 2018 07:12:00 pm
      Hi, i am Nath and live in chester... new to all this but up for banter and a laugh.

YNWA
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #3792: Jan 22, 2018 10:03:24 pm

From around that part of the country myself too mate although been living amongst the Scots for a decade now (not a bad lot mind you)
      Red fox
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #3793: Jan 28, 2018 03:45:59 pm
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Hi guys. My name is Ivan and i ve been living in Pretoria South Africa for the last 25 years.
      Im white, married, straight , over middle age,  self employed, politically incorrect, like banter and jokes :lmao:, full of sh*t ;D, a Liverpool fan since i remember myself. I hope i ll contribute to the discussions here and have a good time most of the time...
      Cheers to everyone...YNWA.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #3794: Jan 28, 2018 03:46:55 pm
      Good morning/evening everybody.

My name is Omar. I live in Montreal, Canada and I have been a big football fan all my life. I mainly watch Premier League and Bundesliga football. For as long as I can remember I've always had a soft spot for two teams: Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund.

Liverpool charmed me since my youngest age. First, because as an 8 or 9-year-old kid I liked teams that played in red :laugh:(never Manchester United and that ugly orangish red of theirs tho). Secondly, my father would always tell me how much Liverpool was the team to fear when he was growing up. Finally, the fans. I don't think you can watch a Liverpool FC game and just not notice how much the fans are a footballing jewel. The passion, the love for the players, the never-ending support no matter what. For some reason, I always end up feeling very emotional whenever I see the whole stadium singing YNWA at Anfield at the start of the game.

Of course, as my name (Omar) indicates it, I live in Canada, but both my parents are not originally from Canada. I am a Canadian of Egyptian origin (another Egyptian! You guys must've had it with us since Salah joined ;D). This brings me to what made me do the jump in terms of joining a forum, buying LFC shirts,etc....Mohamed Salah. While I have been regularly watching Liverpool games for a long time now, I now feel like I want to join discussions, debates and general talk about the team.

My favorite current LFC player (apart from Salah) is Mane. Favorite LFC player of all time is Charlie Adam...joke, what an abysmal year that was. It's actually Stevie G (of course)!

I am looking forward to having lots of discussions, debates and overall a lot of fun with you guys!

PS: I also watch Hockey (you kinda have to when you live in Canada otherwise they cut your free supply of Maple Syrup).

Quick Reply