Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Introduce yourself...

Read 379966 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3818: May 20, 2018 04:49:49 pm
      Hi, my name is george, been reading the forum a while and finally registered, I have supported Liverpool for as long as I can remember, despite my dads efforts to make me a blue in the 70’s but common sense won

Welcome aboard
      Ryreb
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 118 posts | 24 
      Reply #3819: May 25, 2018 05:22:38 pm
      First let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Robert and I reside in Mississippi.

Second and most importantly,  I want to say thank you. Thank you to the many amazing Reds fans I have had the pleasure to meet in my short time as a fan.  Thank you LFC for one of, if not the, most enjoyable seasons of any sport I have witnessed.

Like many Americans, I was reluctant to give real football a try.  I lost a wager to a mate of mine and the payment was to go to the pub and watch a football match.  He even allowed me to chose the match. Since I am a huge George Harrison fan I decided it would be Liverpool vs Arsenal  August 27th of this past year. It was the best decision I could have made and my only regret was not following this amazing sport sooner. By the end of the match I was rabid and was in the face of this Arsenal c**t who didn't appreciate my excitement. 

There hasn't been a day since I haven't tried to learn something new.  It will take time.  I can barely keep up with Premier League information and now I must learn other leagues and international players because the transfer season IS ADDICTING. I don't know who is rubbish and who has potential.  One day I will be able to hold a conversation and not look foolish and it is my dream to do that while in Merseyside.

So again I say Thank You,  You'll Never Walk  Alone.
      « Last Edit: May 25, 2018 05:27:16 pm by Ryreb »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #3820: May 25, 2018 05:44:27 pm
      First let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Robert and I reside in Mississippi.

Second and most importantly,  I want to say thank you. Thank you to the many amazing Reds fans I have had the pleasure to meet in my short time as a fan.  Thank you LFC for one of, if not the, most enjoyable seasons of any sport I have witnessed.

Like many Americans, I was reluctant to give real football a try.  I lost a wager to a mate of mine and the payment was to go to the pub and watch a football match.  He even allowed me to chose the match. Since I am a huge George Harrison fan I decided it would be Liverpool vs Arsenal  August 27th of this past year. It was the best decision I could have made and my only regret was not following this amazing sport sooner. By the end of the match I was rabid and was in the face of this Arsenal c**t who didn't appreciate my excitement. 

There hasn't been a day since I haven't tried to learn something new.  It will take time.  I can barely keep up with Premier League information and now I must learn other leagues and international players because the transfer season IS ADDICTING. I don't know who is rubbish and who has potential.  One day I will be able to hold a conversation and not look foolish and it is my dream to do that while in Merseyside.

Welcome buddy
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #3821: May 25, 2018 05:57:47 pm

Welcome aboard mate
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3822: May 25, 2018 10:06:07 pm
      Hi, my name is george, been reading the forum a while and finally registered, I have supported Liverpool for as long as I can remember, despite my dads efforts to make me a blue in the 70’s but common sense won

Welcome dude
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3823: May 25, 2018 10:06:50 pm

Greetings fella!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3824: May 26, 2018 02:48:18 pm
      Welcome to the forum, Robert. I definitely think the Red family is the best supporter family. YNWA
      lseoxfordworldcup
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #3825: Jun 19, 2018 02:30:21 am
      Hello there. Have been a football fan for long. And an academic :)
      macbk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts | 64 
      Reply #3826: Jul 26, 2018 08:13:18 pm
      Hi all,  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:,

New member from NY. Been getting more into the sport over the last few years, and I adopted Pool as my team last season with the help of some friends who are already die-hards. Guess I jumped in at the right time.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully viewing some games this season at local bars my way.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #3827: Jul 26, 2018 08:33:54 pm

New member from NY. Been getting more into the sport over the last few years, and I adopted Pool as my team last season with the help of some friends who are already die-hards. Guess I jumped in at the right time.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully viewing some games this season at local bars my way.

Welcome aboard
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3828: Jul 26, 2018 11:27:49 pm
      Hello there. Have been a football fan for long. And an academic :)

Welcome both of you to the forum.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,050 posts | 6294 
      Reply #3829: Jul 27, 2018 01:48:30 pm

I can't imagine you'll run into very many other Reds in Mississippi but from SW Florida, welcome and enjoy the forum.
      King7
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Simple Intro
      Reply #3830: Nov 15, 2018 09:10:07 am
      Hello , I'm here to make friends , English is not my first languange by the way .
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3831: Nov 16, 2018 12:44:31 am
      Welcome to the forum King7.
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #3832: Nov 21, 2018 12:12:25 pm
      Relatively new to this myself. Everyones been sound so far. Up the redmen!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #3833: Nov 21, 2018 12:23:26 pm

Welcome aboard
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3834: Nov 21, 2018 12:24:16 pm

Good luck dude
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3835: Nov 21, 2018 11:57:37 pm

Welcome to the forum.
      RedLeb83
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3836: Nov 22, 2018 12:13:01 am
      London Red new to the forum. Long time follower  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #3837: Nov 22, 2018 12:17:03 am

Welcome to the forum
      RedLeb83
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3838: Nov 22, 2018 12:36:49 am
      Really appreciate the welcome...who knows if my views will be as warmly receptive ;D
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3839: Nov 22, 2018 01:25:40 pm

Welcome to the forum. YNWA
      LMW
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 364 posts | 112 
      Reply #3840: Jan 03, 2019 11:50:23 am
      Hi reds, I’ve spent a while looking in from the outside and thought now was a good time to jump back in.

Had an account several years back and have just cringed looking at my old posts, I’d like to think my views have improved since then :lmao:

Here’s to a happy and healthy 2019 to you all! :D

Quick Reply