Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Introduce yourself...

Read 379844 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3887: Oct 16, 2019 06:38:44 pm
      Welcome to a very lively and topical forum. Simply enjoy the banter etc.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3888: Oct 16, 2019 06:50:10 pm

Which forum is that mate? :couch: :action-smiley-035: :f_sorry:
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #3889: Oct 16, 2019 07:41:06 pm

Cheers pal. It’s certainly all good going at the moment
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #3890: Oct 16, 2019 07:44:25 pm

Come on Boston, none of that!  :)

UlstersNo1
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #3891: Mar 03, 2020 12:46:05 pm
      Alright folks.

Glad to be on board. Cant wait to start engaging with you all  8)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3892: Mar 04, 2020 01:23:53 am
      Welcome to the forum UlstersNo1.
      deneb
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3893: Mar 31, 2020 11:40:05 am
      Hi,

I am new to the forum. I've been an Liverpool fan for 30 years, man and boy!

As there's no football to enjoy I'm just trying to stay sane till it hopefully restarts.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #3894: Mar 31, 2020 11:49:14 am
      Hi,

I am new to the forum. I've been an Liverpool fan for 30 years, man and boy!

As there's no football to enjoy I'm just trying to stay sane till it hopefully restarts.

If you're looking for sanity mate, you might be in the wrong place ;)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3895: Mar 31, 2020 07:41:24 pm
      Welcome to the forum deneb. This is a great place to connect with the LFC family.
      crazyhorse
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      • Life long fan looking to find fellow reds
      Reply #3896: Nov 21, 2021 10:48:21 pm
      Hi everyone.

Mike here from Doncaster. Been a red for as long as I can remember, initially because Kevin Keagan played for them - well he is a local lad…

Have supported this team through all the highs and all the lows of the 4-5 decades, and have to admit I can’t quite believe just how good we have it now! This team, with Klopp at the helm is one of the greatest we’ve ever had… nearly as good as those teams of the 80’s and with a few more years of success they can probably be described as even better.

The club is probably the healthiest it’s been since those 1980’s heydays too, with owners who seem to genuinely have the best interests of LFC at heart, rather than the horror days of H&G. Can honestly say I despise the ‘FSG out’ brigade, as well as all those Twitter fans who over react to every setback and cry because we haven’t signed the latest overpriced show horse.

Anyway - that’s me. I’m here looking to connect with other fans, maybe meet up to catch a match, and who knows…one day even score a couple of match day tickets and soak up that Anfield atmosphere live.

Feel free to drop me a message, say hello or whatever

Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3897: Nov 21, 2021 10:59:33 pm
      Hi everyone.

Mike here from Doncaster. Been a red for as long as I can remember, initially because Kevin Keagan played for them - well he is a local lad…

Have supported this team through all the highs and all the lows of the 4-5 decades, and have to admit I can’t quite believe just how good we have it now! This team, with Klopp at the helm is one of the greatest we’ve ever had… nearly as good as those teams of the 80’s and with a few more years of success they can probably be described as even better.

The club is probably the healthiest it’s been since those 1980’s heydays too, with owners who seem to genuinely have the best interests of LFC at heart, rather than the horror days of H&G. Can honestly say I despise the ‘FSG out’ brigade, as well as all those Twitter fans who over react to every setback and cry because we haven’t signed the latest overpriced show horse.

Anyway - that’s me. I’m here looking to connect with other fans, maybe meet up to catch a match, and who knows…one day even score a couple of match day tickets and soak up that Anfield atmosphere live.

Feel free to drop me a message, say hello or whatever

Welcome Mike to a cracking forum, you sound 'old school' like me  ;D  Kevin was my favourite player when I was a young girl growing up, met him several times, top man and a great player,  I take it you are also a fan of Emlyn with your user name  :) we are a pretty friendly bunch and new posters are always welcomed, it's great fun being a Liverpool supporter at these amazing time with Mr Klopp at the helm,. how lucky are we to have him. Welcome anyway to the forum, just enjoy it and be yourself.
      Shauniex
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #3898: Dec 16, 2021 07:10:49 pm
      Hey guys! the last game I watched in person, was the game vs Aston Villa, the astomphere was hugely insane! I am so excited to be here to speak to other Liverpool fans, oh I forgot to say, I'm Shaunie!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #3899: Dec 16, 2021 10:05:40 pm
      Welcome on board Shaunie
      Mikehorti
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3900: Dec 27, 2021 07:44:55 am
      Hi all, I’m Mick. Originally from Melbourne, now living in the UK since 2015.

I’ve been privileged to have the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) as my home ground where I’ve watched my Aussie Rules team for more than 30 years. It’s an incredible stadium that holds close to 100,000 people. However, my greatest experience at the MCG was when Liverpool played a pre-season friendly in 2013 with 95,000 Liverpool fans painting the stands red. I’ve never seen anything like it. The rendition of YNWA sung by 95,000 people was incredible.

I started following Liverpool when Harry Kewel joined the club. I was very much a Red from that point on, but being at the MCG that night in 2013 absolutely sealed the deal for me.

What a club! YNWA
      In One
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • I’m an arl arse
      Reply #3901: Dec 29, 2021 12:58:20 am
      Hiya everyone just to say thanks for letting me join. Been a red since I was a bubble in me dads pint over 60 years ago. Match goer seen the good times an the bad born and bred in L3. Much prefer going the always and the Euro away now though as it gets on me nerves when you have someone with an iPad videoing the game in front of yeh when they could of give there ticket to a local kid and watched the game on MOTD instead it does me head in. My fav all time Liverpool player was Cally. I’m a bit of an arl arse who loves my team and my city. Anyway once again ta for letting me join sight
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3902: Dec 29, 2021 05:45:14 pm
       :welcome: Mike and In One to the forum, hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas to you both.
      ZenHeadbutt
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #3903: Jan 07, 2022 10:02:21 pm
      Evening all,

Liverpool fan here from Kent originally now living in South Devon, followed the Reds since about 97. don't really come from a footballing family though so unfortunately never been up to Anfield, but hoping to bring my lad up at some point in the near future as he's just getting to a similar age as I was when I first started following the team and would love to give him some experiences I never managed to have myself as a kid.

would be great to make some new friends on here to potentially share a few jars with when I finally get to make the trip up for hallowed ground!

Thanks guys!   :D
      RedFire25
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #3904: Mar 09, 2022 05:51:34 pm
      Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself as I've been a fan of the mighty Reds since I opened my eyes, I am looking forward to getting to chat all things Liverpool as being from the South there isn't too many fans around that I can share my love of Liverpool with. Very happy about this season and I'm dreaming of us to do the quadruple this season. Hope everyone's having a great day and ready for the early kick off on Saturday. 

YNWA
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3905: Mar 09, 2022 10:13:43 pm
      Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself as I've been a fan of the mighty Reds since I opened my eyes, I am looking forward to getting to chat all things Liverpool as being from the South there isn't too many fans around that I can share my love of Liverpool with. Very happy about this season and I'm dreaming of us to do the quadruple this season. Hope everyone's having a great day and ready for the early kick off on Saturday. 

YNWA

:welcome: to the forum RedFire - enjoy.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #3906: Apr 16, 2022 06:46:57 pm
      Hi. I'm Gary. Been a Liverpool fan since mid 80s. Grew up in N Ireland and now living in England. I joined the forum a long time ago to read about transfer rumours and people's opinions but only recently started posting. 
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3907: Apr 17, 2022 06:30:17 am
      Hi. I'm Gary. Been a Liverpool fan since mid 80s. Grew up in N Ireland and now living in England. I joined the forum a long time ago to read about transfer rumours and people's opinions but only recently started posting. 

Welcome aboard
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3908: Apr 26, 2022 11:48:43 pm
      Hello reds, I'm sure I used to play footy around here?

Hope tricks are all good!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3909: Apr 27, 2022 01:08:28 am
      Hello reds, I'm sure I used to play footy around here?

Hope tricks are all good!

I remember you!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: :D

Quick Reply