Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool (0) v (3) Barcelona - UEFA CL Semi-Final Leg2 Tue 7 May 8pm

Read 12325 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool (0) v (3) Barcelona - UEFA CL Semi-Final Leg2 Tue 7 May 8pm
      Reply #138: May 07, 2019 06:01:02 pm
      It's a tough ask but it's far from impossible tonight.

The lads will be well up for this no question and an early goal will really get the crowd going.

Line up wise it's hard to say how Jürgen will go but I'd play Mane through the middle with Shaqiri and Origi either side, unless he wants to thro Brewster in. Don't see it as a Sturridge game.

In midfield it's Fabinho and two others and for me I'd definitely go with Hendo but not sure about the third.

I think it has to be Milner, although if Lallana was fit I'd throw him in there (or Ox).

I'm sure the tendency is to throw as many offensive minded players in as you can, but the fact is, Klopp has to make sure the squad is balanced even if he leans offensively. Conceding even one and the game is likely over for us. I do think we will win, but can we score at least 3, that's going to be a tough ask without Bobby and Mo.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool (0) v (3) Barcelona - UEFA CL Semi-Final Leg2 Tue 7 May 8pm
      Reply #139: May 07, 2019 06:01:42 pm
      It’s a horrible thought knowing we should have been going into this game with 2 or 3 away goals. Even without Mo and Bobby, I think we’d then be going through.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #140: May 07, 2019 06:08:20 pm
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #141: May 07, 2019 06:14:02 pm
      Not prepared to concede this, no way, Barca have not been wonderful away. It’s a tough ask, but so was Istanbul, with Anfield totally rocking tonight anything is possible! I hope the lads go out there knowing that, no matter what, they’ve been fantastic all season, and we’re behind them all the way. I couldn't be prouder of each and everyone, the manager and our incredible support. Whatever happens tonight and Sunday, I’m celebrating an incredible season and looking forward to even better one next! YNWA, let’s make that mean something tonight! Bring it on!   :hug: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :aaliverpool2xt1: :hug:
      Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts | 80 
      Reply #142: May 07, 2019 06:14:17 pm
      Plan A.....score 4 concede 0
      Plan B.....kick the crap out of a couple of their stars and tenderize 'em for Ajax. I go after Senor Simulation....aka.....Ho rse Teeth
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #143: May 07, 2019 06:15:05 pm
      It’s a horrible thought knowing we should have been going into this game with 2 or 3 away goals. Even without Mo and Bobby, I think we’d then be going through.

Even just one would have  changed the dynamic so much. Even so, just get that first goal......
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #144: May 07, 2019 06:16:34 pm
      Im off to pub. very soon.

Shall check back in tmrw online.

O.K you've convinced me, :ernaehrung004: lets F***ing do this i'm outta here.

Quick Reply