Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets

Read 25076 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Champions League Final Tickets
      May 08, 2019 02:21:37 am
      My annual appeal for European final tickets has arrived because it’s become normal with these Reds hasn’t it?

Again, the chances are ridiculously slim but if anyone knows of two tickets floating about for myself and Ian (AussieRed) to be able to fly over from Aussie then please get in touch via DM or post in here! We’ll pay up front, already got accomodation sorted and about to book flights.

Thanks!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets
      Reply #1: May 08, 2019 02:45:33 am
      Anyone, anyone....Please......I totally understand that this is a slim chance but it's the first and most preferable place we will always come too.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2: May 08, 2019 02:55:42 am
      Anyone, anyone....Please......I totally understand that this is a slim chance but it's the first and most preferable place we will always come too.

Ha ha g'wed Aussie, lad.
      dryder1
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 291 posts |
      Reply #3: May 08, 2019 09:01:13 am
      Am travelling to Madrid via Malaga (flying to Malaga and getting the bus from there)

None of my mates could afford to come so if anybody is up for meeting let me know

I appreciate it’s still early doors
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #4: May 08, 2019 02:12:01 pm
      Flights about £600 from London but cant find any hotels at all in madrid, anyone got ideas what is near and where to stay?
      dryder1
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 291 posts |
      Reply #5: May 08, 2019 03:56:46 pm
      Flights about £600 from London but cant find any hotels at all in madrid, anyone got ideas what is near and where to stay?

You’ll have a bloody tough job. Everything is pretty much sold out! I’m travelling by bus at night to save on accommodation costs
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #6: May 08, 2019 08:19:50 pm
      https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48206280.  17,000 odd tickets for the clubs,Football mafia gets the rest of the 68,000 capacity,scum.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #7: May 09, 2019 02:04:59 am
      Luckily I've found myself in Spain when the finals taking place, no way I'm missing being in Madrid. On the very slight chance any tickets become available (x2) I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for them.

Hoping for a reunion with John and Diego lets hope the results better than Basle lads!!!

For people who are struggling to get there, omio is a decent site with train/bus options once your in Spain. I'm personally getting there via Alicante and back to Murcia (trains), as we are stopping inbetween both cities. In terms of flights out there from past experience I'd hold fire and be expecting extra flights from the UK being put on, especially with both teams getting to the final.

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #8: May 09, 2019 02:56:39 am
      I'm travelling to Madrid irrespective of having a ticket or not. But obviously one would be very much appreciated. You never know, it doesn't hurt asking :)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #9: May 09, 2019 09:16:01 am
      Hope people get there enjoy the atmosphere ticket or not its going to be absolutely bonkers. Just a reminder how the Spanish Police behave towards English football supporters enjoy every moment but keep your eyes and ears wide open
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #10: May 09, 2019 11:13:22 am
      Anyone expecting any bother or do us and Spurs get on?
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,244 posts | 229 
      Reply #11: May 09, 2019 12:28:23 pm
      Car travel sorted from Slovenia - 22h with car :) :) :)

Now to ticket hunt :) 2500 eur on different sites..oh dear...
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #12: May 09, 2019 12:41:09 pm
      Had all my plans in place , and forgot I’m on a course on 30 31 in the process of trying to change the dates
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 622 posts | 59 
      Reply #13: May 09, 2019 07:02:57 pm
      Would so love to take my 2 sons,but would need a lottery win i am afraid,its no wonder the prices are so high when UEFA give thousands of tickets to sponsors and such,and it is these greedy bas**rds that then sell them on for thousands of pounds.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #14: May 09, 2019 11:35:09 pm
      Tickets are insane this year... Last year i paid 1600 USD for the Final in Kiev. Decent seat in the corner, not nosebleeds.
      This year I'm lookin and minimum is like 4000 just to get in the stadium. Then add airfare and hotel.

Don't think i can afford to do that. Just to be in Madrid would be great. Have to have a look at hotels, heard they are scarce. Stayed in Kharkov last year and took a train day of game. 5 star hotel was $90 a night there. All day in Schevchenko Park was INSANE, time of my life , even though it didn't end well. First competitive Reds game i ever witnessed in person. 

Was just a thought, but was thinking of possibly heading to Liverpool for the game. Does anyone know if they'll show the game at Anfield on TVs? City will be nuts if we win.  Last choice is heading down to Carras bar in NYC. But I'd expect it to be tough to get in there to. 

Just wanna be around as many fellow Reds as possible to celebrate #6 )))
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #15: May 10, 2019 03:12:08 pm
      I already have accommodation in Madrid (a childhood friend now lives in the city), all I need is a ticket :(
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16: May 11, 2019 12:43:50 am
      I already have accommodation in Madrid (a childhood friend now lives in the city), all I need is a ticket :(

Tell us about it Bud.  :(
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17: May 11, 2019 02:09:46 am
      Does anyone know if they'll show the game at Anfield on TVs?

No they're not, think it's because of the upcoming concerts there. Hired somewhere else that has a capacity of around 9,000 I think I read.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #18: May 11, 2019 11:02:04 am
      Didn't the residents of Kiev who support Liverpool put up supporters do we have any in Madrid ?.
      I wonder if tomorrow we went to the shops and a Loaf of bread that was a £1 yesterday was suddenly £50 would the Gov act.
      I find the way all football supporters are treated disgusting but the authorities by the Police in away games and by anyone who thinks they can fleece them.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #19: May 12, 2019 12:01:08 pm
      No they're not, think it's because of the upcoming concerts there. Hired somewhere else that has a capacity of around 9,000 I think I read.

Think it's in the Echo.

Guess BT will be arses again, and put it on YouTube.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #20: May 12, 2019 01:45:55 pm
      Think it's in the Echo.

Guess BT will be arses again, and put it on YouTube.

If thats the case .  Will the game be shown in local pubs?  Or only at a viewing party. Any info will be helpful, as I booked a flight and hotel to be in Liverpool for the weekend.  I have 24 hours to cancel. Dont wanna go all the way to Liverpool and watch the game on my phone ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #21: May 12, 2019 01:50:20 pm
      If thats the case .  Will the game be shown in local pubs?  Or only at a viewing party. Any info will be helpful, as I booked a flight and hotel to be in Liverpool for the weekend.  I have 24 hours to cancel. Dont wanna go all the way to Liverpool and watch the game on my phone ;D

You're in the US, yes?

Only UK have been shafted. Pubs will have BT Sports, so Pubs will be OK, only domestic houses without BT, will have this problem.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #22: May 12, 2019 02:22:00 pm
      You're in the US, yes?

Only UK have been shafted. Pubs will have BT Sports, so Pubs will be OK, only domestic houses without BT, will have this problem.

Yeah I'm in the US.  It's on TV here i know. 

So pubs will have it on, that's good news. That's really sad that UK gets screwed. Damn BT.   Thanks for the quick reply RP.

I'll be in Liverpool from Friday - Tuesday.  Couldn't afford Madrid. Prices ridiculous.  Figuered the next best place to be is Liverpool ))

Cheers mate

Quick Reply