Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves?

Alisson
      13 (12.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      8 (7.8%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      2 (2%)
      Andy Robertson
      1 (1%)
       Fabinho
      3 (2.9%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.9%)
      Sadio Mane
      71 (69.6%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Voting closed: May 16, 2019 04:49:50 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 23661 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,768 posts | 570 
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #345: May 12, 2019 05:05:47 pm
      F**k fifa cheating fair play country backed city

We are an incredible team - and none of our players are leaving this summer

Can’t wait for pep to leave
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #346: May 12, 2019 05:05:52 pm
      Watching Mo's daughter in front of the Kop is all I need to know about this club
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #347: May 12, 2019 05:06:50 pm
      The modern EPL with 3 points for a win is to encourage teams to go for a win and not a draw. Simply a draw give us 1 point while a win is 3 points. Say, instead of drawing 2 games, 1 game won and 1 game lost gives 3 points is better than 2. That would involve taking some risk.  That Klopp has to learn and Pep probably  knew that in the very beginning and probably doesn't mind taking the risk of winning more games, loosing some instead of drawing.
      storophanthus
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 16 
      Reply #348: May 12, 2019 05:07:40 pm
      Fantastic season!

When the season started, I've never thought we would be 97 points with only one loss, not this year.   

Yes we bought Allison, Shaqiri, Fabinho, and Keita, but I  think  they need more time to be integrated  into team.

We are ahead of our schedule!  And with 2nd Champion League Final to play, yet!
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #349: May 12, 2019 05:08:15 pm
      f**k fifa cheating fair play country backed city

We are an incredible team - and none of our players are leaving this summer

Can’t wait for pep to leave

FIFA with plenty of hot air, it made a mockery of them.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #350: May 12, 2019 05:08:30 pm
      We officially have the fifth best points total, with the usual adjustments made, in the top flight ever.

Let that sink in.

We've had a phenomenal season, made a race of what was meant to be a coronation and we are so F***ing good to watch.

Enjoy this people.

And if you want to nitpick, do it the old fashioned way and go and catch nits.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #351: May 12, 2019 05:09:24 pm
      FIFA with plenty of hot air, it made a mockery of them.

F**k them mate we are not stupid we know the score they are all corrupt cheating scumbag cu*ts.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,935 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #352: May 12, 2019 05:09:43 pm
      don't let the mere handful of posters spoil this season . This is a record breaking season for this club and on the 1st of June its going to get better.
      But today just be grateful you don't support UTD beaten by 2-0 to a relegated team

Yep and finishing 31 POINTS behind us, just think about that for a moment,  31 POINTS, we could play 10 less games and still finish above them, take that one to bed with you tonight, and after tomorrow, the next day and the next just remind every f***in Manc fan you come across.....

.......you listening Keef ?

YNWA
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,565 posts | 391 
      Reply #353: May 12, 2019 05:09:47 pm
      Why the F**k are the title celebrations on both channels?!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #354: May 12, 2019 05:10:25 pm
      Why the f**k are the title celebrations on both channels?!

LFCTV mate its a must
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1491 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: Live: Liverpool v Wolves
      Reply #355: May 12, 2019 05:11:16 pm
      Let them have England, we'll take Europe
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #356: May 12, 2019 05:11:42 pm
      Have a word with yourself. Embarrassing.

You are embarassing and annoying indeed, One liner, replies with no substance, as usual. Study the table and understand, don't be a jerk and a one eye jack. Doughnut.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #357: May 12, 2019 05:11:50 pm
      Are we a family or what just watch the lads and their families.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,565 posts | 391 
      Reply #358: May 12, 2019 05:14:23 pm
      F**k me. Just heard on the radio, 97 points wins 116 of the last 119 titles....... I can’t believe it.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #359: May 12, 2019 05:14:51 pm
      The modern EPL with 3 points for a win is to encourage teams to go for a win and not a draw. Simply a draw give us 1 point while a win is 3 points. Say, instead of drawing 2 games, 1 game won and 1 game lost gives 3 points is better than 2. That would involve taking some risk.  That Klopp has to learn and Pep probably  knew that in the very beginning and probably doesn't mind taking the risk of winning more games, loosing some instead of drawing.

Yeah we took no risks and got to 97 points. Have a word and accept that we came up against an incredible team. Stupid post.

Great bloody season and a great team. On to Madrid!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #360: May 12, 2019 05:15:59 pm
      I am not in the slightest bit down about today far from it. When I see the lads and their families walking around the ground little Mo's daughter scoring goals into the Kop this club is in good health.
      I just know more than I have ever known we are going to be ready for Spurs on 1st June in Madrid.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1491 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #361: May 12, 2019 05:17:46 pm
      Spurs can expect a backlash methinks
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #362: May 12, 2019 05:18:04 pm
      Why the f**k are the title celebrations on both channels?!

That’s why I turned it off as soon as the final whistle. Wanted to see our lads after the game but knew they wouldn’t show it. Typical sky, couldn’t even give us our moment despite being just as good.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #363: May 12, 2019 05:18:12 pm
      You are embarassing and annoying indeed, One liner, replies with no substance, as usual. Study the table and understand, don't be a jerk and a one eye jack. Doughnut.

You mean the table that shows we have had the fifth best league season, in the top flight, ever, the one were we turned a coronation in to a race.

It's been a privilege to watch this great team.
      « Last Edit: May 13, 2019 12:18:56 am by Roddenberry »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #364: May 12, 2019 05:18:14 pm
      Yeah we took no risks and got to 97 points. Have a word and accept that we came up against an incredible team. Stupid post.

Great bloody season and a great team. On to Madrid!!

not sure how anyone could be anything other than proud to get to 97 points City were better by 1 point. A season to be proud off and yet we will be even prouder on the 1st June. History awaits us
      harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #365: May 12, 2019 05:18:21 pm
      The cruelest part of the whole ride was that Brighton actually took the lead today.  I expected us to finish 2nd for a while now, but that Brighton goal (fresh off the back of that victory over Barca) had me actually believing that a miracle was happening.  That feeling lasted about 90 seconds.... 😕

4 years ago we got twatted 6-1 by Stoke City.  Now look where we are....  In 3.5 years Klopp has turned us into one of the greatest sides in Premier League history.  It's a good time to be a Red!!  Now let's beat Spurs and lift #6. 
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,621 posts | 3917 
      Reply #366: May 12, 2019 05:18:47 pm
      F**k me. Just heard on the radio, 97 points wins 116 of the last 119 titles....... I can’t believe it.

And most of that was 42 F***ing games
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #367: May 12, 2019 05:20:33 pm
      I am not in the slightest bit down about today far from it. When I see the lads and their families walking around the ground little Mo's daughter scoring goals into the Kop this club is in good health.
      I just know more than I have ever known we are going to be ready for Spurs on 1st June in Madrid.

I wouldn’t say I’m down but I’m finding it hard to take because we really deserved that title. Probably frustration more than anything because we keep coming so close with Klopp to silverware and keep just missing out. Hopefully June 1st that changes and then go on to claim plenty next season.

Quick Reply