Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

COMPETITION: CL Final - First scorer and time

Read 21947 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,622 posts | 6933 
      Re: COMPETITION: CL Final - First scorer and time
      Reply #69: Jun 03, 2019 09:39:07 am
      Two members getting the closest.  I did say in the original post that in a tie a forum subscriber takes preference, but I also note that the non-subber posted it first so I think it's reasonable to split it £30/£20 to srslfc/Harrismo.

Well done guys and well done on both being optimistic for that early goal!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #70: Jun 03, 2019 10:25:12 am
      Two members getting the closest.  I did say in the original post that in a tie a forum subscriber takes preference, but I also note that the non-subber posted it first so I think it's reasonable to split it £30/£20 to srslfc/Harrismo.

Well done guys and well done on both being optimistic for that early goal!

I think both said to give it to https://donate.alderheycharity.org/public/ , unless I misunderstood their posts, so no need to split and £50 to a very good cause.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,243 posts | 1388 
      Reply #71: Jun 03, 2019 12:24:19 pm
      I think both said to give it to https://donate.alderheycharity.org/public/ , unless I misunderstood their posts, so no need to split and £50 to a very good cause.

Yes just to confirm please donate my share to Alder Hey Hospital.

Thanks Mods..

Quick Reply