Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Auto cup scheme

Read 5433 times
      red79
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 111 posts |
      Auto cup scheme
      Jun 24, 2019 04:59:28 pm
      Has anyone seen the announcement for the autocup, basically ST holders who have no previous history can register before members who have previous history, no guarantees now for members who have been going for years, Unbelievable kick in the teeth that is.
      Jrsmith
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Re: Auto cup scheme
      Reply #1: Jul 01, 2019 04:55:01 pm
      Hi, Does anyone know if there is a west midlands supporters club for LFC?
      thanks Julian.
      pharg1
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 04, 2019 11:01:07 am
      Has anyone seen the announcement for the autocup, basically ST holders who have no previous history can register before members who have previous history, no guarantees now for members who have been going for years, Unbelievable kick in the teeth that is.

Me and my 2 mates have missed out on this despite going all the European home games for last 4 years. Just another example of Liverpool's inability to organise a fair and organised ticket allocation. Not only will we now miss this years games but also any in the foreseeable future as we will not be able to accrue the games this season to be eligible for next and so on.... Like you say it seems season ticket holders did not need to meet the same criteria as members and therefore can 'dip' in and out of the auto cup on a season by season basis. I have emailed and called them but the end of the day you are just irrelevant to them, they will always get their cash and that is all that matters.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3: Jul 04, 2019 04:15:27 pm
      Never make everyone happy.Never enough tickets now. More than enough fans to pay extra for face value.What can ya do?
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 562 posts | 128 
      Reply #4: Jul 04, 2019 04:24:58 pm
      Me and my 2 mates have missed out on this despite going all the European home games for last 4 years. Just another example of Liverpool's inability to organise a fair and organised ticket allocation. Not only will we now miss this years games but also any in the foreseeable future as we will not be able to accrue the games this season to be eligible for next and so on.... Like you say it seems season ticket holders did not need to meet the same criteria as members and therefore can 'dip' in and out of the auto cup on a season by season basis. I have emailed and called them but the end of the day you are just irrelevant to them, they will always get their cash and that is all that matters.

Same for me and the missus,  lost out when they changed the criteria for PL matches the other year and lost out again. Won't renew my membership next year waste of money.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5: Jul 04, 2019 05:42:04 pm
      It’s nothing but a piss take by the club , fuming don’t come close to it .

Quick Reply