Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Pre-Match: Man Utd v Liverpool - Sun 7 Apr 3:30 BST

Read 1903 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre-Match: Man Utd v Liverpool - Sun 7 Apr 3:30 BST
      Reply #69: Apr 07, 2024 02:22:03 pm
      The reason I have Joe at RB is that they will target that side.and for some reason I just think Konate is not going to play so need that bit of nous with Quansah

The reason being Konate should not have played on thursday. Quansah or Gomez would have been the option. He might play though ... but like you i dont expect him to because of his issues backing up midweek/weekend.

As for today ... why weaken us? We had a few issues last weekend in that Mo and Dom didnt really help bradley ... and quansah is still inexperienced. Today endo will be back which is vital.

Gomez is a centre back. Hes not a full back and he is a better centre back that quansah. Not a knock on quansah, just a fact.

Robertson and Bradley can hurt them today. Gomez offers nothing wide because thats not his game. World of difference when he went off thursday and robertson came on. Bradley can do the same and with Gomez, with his experience, inside him at centre back i like that setup. Gomez playing out of position just nullifies one of our threats. Bradley can look after himself. Be a good test for him up against garnacho.

I remember Joey and Virg having a great partnership at one time. And then Joe got injured. This is the fittest he has looked in years and id like to see them get that partnership going again and have a settled, experienced centre back partnership.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #70: Apr 07, 2024 02:26:45 pm
      Yeah was surprised Konate played through that on Thursday, looked a sore one. Not surprised if he misses today.
      Tadders

• 6,700 posts | 565 
      Reply #71: Apr 07, 2024 02:30:16 pm
      Konate injured again
      rossyred

• 9,231 posts | 1650 
      Reply #72: Apr 07, 2024 02:30:39 pm
      Yeah was surprised Konate played through that on Thursday, looked a sore one. Not surprised if he misses today.

If he makes squad does klopp feel Quanshah moat deserving of start?
      Jimsouse67

• 9,385 posts | 1457 
      Reply #73: Apr 07, 2024 02:31:09 pm
      Being Ruthless & clinical  will see us get the 3 points today & No bigger incentive than topping the table.
      Can’t be doing with these F***ing us  over  3 times this season.
      rossyred

• 9,231 posts | 1650 
      Reply #74: Apr 07, 2024 02:31:39 pm
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 720 posts | 123 
      Reply #75: Apr 07, 2024 02:36:04 pm
      I’m backing us to smash these hard. We’re due a day where everything clicks. They can’t defend. We should be angry about the FA cup. Thrash metal football please. 1-5.
      Death/Thrash black Metal remix please....

Quick Reply