Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 442422 times
      srslfc, Jimsouse67, Aldo the best, shawspeed, zz19a, Fan 86, Aminegriffy and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,162 posts | 829 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1380: Feb 15, 2021 03:34:57 pm
      Man

why are some fans discussing about Jürgen leaving.

wtf.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,109 posts | 2764 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1381: Feb 15, 2021 04:58:43 pm
      So can arseholes like Rodney Marsh make sh*te up on twitter with no comeback on them?

Glad I never joined twitter sounds like its full of wankers
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1382: Feb 15, 2021 05:20:39 pm
      So can arseholes like Rodney Marsh make sh*te up on twitter with no comeback on them?

Probably click baiting Brian. New member  Wearelivepool another one of them.  :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1383: Feb 15, 2021 05:26:09 pm
      Played for Man City in the 70s. Very good player in his day to be fair. However, his tweets have never had much credence.

Was he sober when he said it ? Decent player in his day but a typical full of sh*t cockney gobs***e, why do you think Sky fu**ed him off in the early days of Soccer Saturday, his brain cell & gob were definitely not aligned properly, laughed at his own jokes and was a total f***in tw*t !

Apart from that he was ok 😂 😂 😂.........YAWN !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      Reply #1384: Feb 15, 2021 05:27:16 pm
      Man

why are some fans discussing about Jürgen leaving.

wtf.

We’re not

He Isn’t !

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1385: Feb 15, 2021 05:30:02 pm

Was he sober when he said it ? Decent player in his day but a typical full of sh*t cockney gobs***e, why do you think Sky fu**ed him off in the early days of Soccer Saturday, his brain cell & gob were definitely not aligned properly, laughed at his own jokes and was a total f***in T**t !

Apart from that he was ok 😂 😂 😂.........YAWN !

I know he liked a drink Billy but didn't know he worked for sky. Obviously never lasted long then.  ;D
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #1386: Feb 15, 2021 06:01:35 pm

Said the news was that Klopp would announce he was staying buffoon of a man and clearly attention seeking
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,109 posts | 2764 
      Reply #1387: Feb 15, 2021 06:03:09 pm
      Said the news was that Klopp would announce he was staying buffoon of a man and clearly attention seeking

What a pr**k
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #1388: Feb 15, 2021 06:40:08 pm

Buffoon? Oh the phucking irony.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1389: Feb 15, 2021 07:01:08 pm
      From today's presser:

On the banner of support for him placed at Anfield over the weekend and speculation regarding his future…

"So, I heard about both. The banner is nice obviously – not necessary, I don’t think. I don’t feel that I need special support in the moment or whatever. But it’s nice, very nice. What was the other thing? That I could leave? That I could get the sack or leave by myself [or take a break]? [Laughs] Neither, nor. I don’t need a break. Look, the last thing I want to do is talk about private things in a press conference, but meanwhile everybody knows – yes, privately, we had an absolutely tougher time but that was not only now for three weeks ago or whatever, that was a much longer time already and we always dealt with it as a family, 100 per cent. And when I came here to the football club, to work, I’m 53, I worked in football for 30 years, as a coach for 20 years, I can split things. I can switch off one thing and the other thing, I don’t carry things around. If I’m private, I’m private. If I’m in football, at the workplace, then I’m here. Of course we are influenced by things that happen around, but nobody has to worry about me or whatever. I am, honestly – I might not look like this because the weather is not cool, I’m white and the beard gets more and more grey, all these kind of things, yes, I don’t sleep a lot, that’s all true and my eyes look [tired], that’s all fine – but I'm full of energy.

Honestly, the situation is a challenge. I don’t want to have the situation but now we are in [it] and now I see it as a challenge, an interesting challenge. I cannot ask a lot of people, nobody wrote a book about how did you come in a situation like that and how did you sort it. But we will sort it. Will we sort it and please everybody while we are doing it? Could be tricky. But sorting it by playing football, sorting it by sticking even more together, sorting it by fighting with all we have, sorting it by learning more than you can learn in each season we played before. Yeah, that’s actually the plan we have.

Strange things happen injury-wise, if somebody comes to me and tells me we have a player with a minor problem I can tell then it’s a centre-half; that’s how it is all the time. It’s unbelievable. Without knowing who it is I would say, ‘OK, centre-half. Who is available in the moment and he has a problem.’ That’s the whole season like this and I don’t know why this happens. How I said, we learned a lot.

But in the moment a lot of people obviously are not happy with the results. I get that. And I am responsible for that, 100 per cent. But we played still some pretty good stuff. You [the media] can forget that, we cannot because that’s the start for changing the things. That you change the situation like we are in with bad football, I never heard about. The result, yes, you need the result but we are Liverpool, we cannot sit back and wait for another team [for] 60 minutes until they come over the halfway line. We have to be dominant, we have to play football and we do that. So, a massive challenge – I’m ready, the boys are ready and we give our absolute everything to sort it.

And thanks for all the support. I don’t read it, I don’t really see it, but people tell me and I’m very, very grateful for these kinds of things. But they can really think about other things because nobody has to worry about me."
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      Reply #1390: Feb 15, 2021 07:06:41 pm
      I know he liked a drink Billy but didn't know he worked for sky. Obviously never lasted long then.  ;D

He was on in the early days with George Best, Frank Mclintock, Alan Mullery, etc not sure how long he was there maybe a couple of seasons, not very long though, I think he took the piss too often or that his input wasn’t all that good, which wasn’t really surprising tbh.

Y  N  W  A
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #1391: Feb 15, 2021 07:07:37 pm
      Buffoon? Oh the phucking irony.

Come again ?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1392: Feb 15, 2021 07:12:00 pm

He was on in the early days with George Best, Frank Mclintock, Alan Mullery, etc not sure how long he was there maybe a couple of seasons, not very long though, I think he took the piss too often or that his input wasn’t all that good, which wasn’t really surprising tbh.

Y  N  W  A

Good memory matty lad.  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      Reply #1393: Feb 15, 2021 07:24:14 pm

Who the F**k is Matty ?  😂 😂 😂 ...

.....Anyhoo, my memory isn’t that good, must be the Altzeimers, just checked on wiki, the first presenter was Paul Dempsey from ‘92’ to ‘94’ then Jeff Stelliing got the gig, Rodney Marsh was sacked for referencing a joke about the 2004 Tsunami, other guests in those days were , Alan Brazil, Clive Allen, Gordon McQueen plus those I mention above, the rest is history which you of already Cliff !

Y  N  W  A

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1394: Feb 15, 2021 07:44:44 pm

Who the F**k is Matty ?  😂 😂 😂 ...

.....Anyhoo, my memory isn’t that good, must be the Altzeimers, just checked on wiki, the first presenter was Paul Dempsey from ‘92’ to ‘94’ then Jeff Stelliing got the gig, Rodney Marsh was sacked for referencing a joke about the 2004 Tsunami, other guests in those days were , Alan Brazil, Clive Allen, Gordon McQueen plus those I mention above, the rest is history which you of already Cliff !

Y  N  W  A

It's a Scouse saying.  :lmao: Back in the mid 80s I use to work in Liverpool a lot. The scousers always said "come ed matty lad"  :lmao:
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1395: Feb 15, 2021 07:52:28 pm
      Hendo on recent rumours:

As for the rumours that circulated about Klopp on social media, Henderson said: “I don’t think I even need to comment on someone sitting behind a keyboard making up rumours about the manager or the players in the dressing room. Not true.

I quite liked the one where Robbo [Andy Robertson] and Ali [Alisson] were having a fight about something. That made us chuckle, but that was just a rumour too.”
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #1396: Feb 15, 2021 08:08:40 pm
      Quote from Brian78
      Not wrong. He should have taken time off

Wouldn't have made any difference. He couldn't travel home in any case, because politicians think they know what is best for people's health than people themselves.

Quote from UncleBob
      It’s why I think he will walk. You can see it in his face. He looks broken at the minute and with everything going in his life it’s easy to see why.
      It reminds me of Kennys last few weeks. His smile wasn’t the same. It was the crazy Merseyside Derby that ended it then.....

He may not walk, of course, but if he does then I will only applaud him, just as I did Kenny.
      Sometimes everyone needs a break.

If he was going to walk, he would have done it by now. He's known about Elizabeth for weeks, probably months if it was a serious illness.

He's a bad loser. So are we. Nobody wants to lose, and when we lose, emotions run high, especially these days as you see. But he's a professional with a job to do, and he's trying to get on with it. Win a few games and the smile will be back.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1397: Feb 15, 2021 08:57:12 pm
      Jürgen Klopp - "I do not need a break"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56068332
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1398: Feb 15, 2021 09:08:59 pm

You're only about 6 hours late Stuey lad :D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #1399: Feb 15, 2021 09:38:16 pm
      I think it's time to give Jürgen his props and in Kenny style.......

Jürgen Klopp Na Na Na Na Na
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1400: Feb 15, 2021 10:48:14 pm
      You're only about 6 hours late Stuey lad :D

Took me eye off the ball Dave.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,109 posts | 2764 
      Reply #1401: Feb 16, 2021 09:52:32 pm
      Delighted for ye boss
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #1402: Feb 20, 2021 07:37:09 pm
      I'm all for giving boss the benefit of doubt due to personal loss.

But 4 defeats in a row at Anfield, defenders or not, is a bit sh*t really(and that is a massive understatement).

Quick Reply