Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 448871 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2530: Jan 27, 2022 09:49:30 pm
      There will be a Statue of This Man at Anfield when he finally decides to leave us.

I really have all the patience in the world when it comes to seeing that statue!  ;)
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2531: Jan 27, 2022 09:53:00 pm
      You're not the only one my friend. Jürgen ... what can you say. World class manager working miracles with his staff and his players. No credit whatsoever on the playing side to his employers in Boston. They are more interested in penguins these days than backing our manager and re-signing Mo. Everything Jürgen and his players have achieved has been inspite of them.

My heart is desperate for him to extend but my head says he won't.

Jürgen is a family man. He's set for life. Come 2024 he may just feel its time to do stuff with the family and I for one wouldn't blame him.

Turncoat you one only has to go back to this time last year and the poor run of results this year where you were criticizing him for all and sundry.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,047 posts | 2099 
      Reply #2532: Jan 27, 2022 11:31:38 pm
      Here, here Wrighty lad. Miracle worker. I fear for us when he goes if we're still under FSG.

The one thing I can thank FSG for is that they provided him an environment that he felt comfortable enough with to take the job. When you hear stories of him turning down the likes of Man Utd and possibly Real Madrid you realise that it's not a given. So for that, I am eternally grateful for FSG.

However, amongst the online fanbase I feel some have been too quick to praise the likes of Michael Edwards and such and decrying his upcoming departure. But Edwards doesn't deserve the credit. He doesn't deserve much credit at all. It's all down to Jürgen and his coaching team. Fact of the matter is that the signings that have become icons at this club (Mo, Robbo, Sadio, Virgil etc) did not come as ready made icons. Jürgen worked hard with them as individuals and as footballers to realise their potential and true value. Not Edwards. Never Edwards.

Would we have won no. 6 without Jürgen but with FSG? Highly unlikely. Would we have won league title no.19 without Jürgen but with FSG? Again, highly unlikely. As the experience with Jürgen has shown, it's comforting to know that FSG provide an environment that is amiable for most top managers out there so that if another Jürgen is out there he would, I'm sure, be quite happy to manage the club.

Unfortunately there is no other Jürgen out there and there never will be.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #2533: Jan 28, 2022 11:22:57 am
      However, amongst the online fanbase I feel some have been too quick to praise the likes of Michael Edwards and such and decrying his upcoming departure. But Edwards doesn't deserve the credit. He doesn't deserve much credit at all. It's all down to Jürgen and his coaching team. Fact of the matter is that the signings that have become icons at this club (Mo, Robbo, Sadio, Virgil etc) did not come as ready made icons. Jürgen worked hard with them as individuals and as footballers to realise their potential and true value. Not Edwards. Never Edwards.

Off topic. And he overpaid for Ali and Virgil. Only for their performances to justify his outlay. Then again, would we then have gotten these players if he hasn't overpaid? We won't know for sure. The point is he deserves no credit to what we're discussing.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2534: Jan 28, 2022 11:56:25 am
      Off topic. And he overpaid for Ali and Virgil. Only for their performances to justify his outlay. Then again, would we then have gotten these players if he hasn't overpaid? We won't know for sure. The point is he deserves no credit to what we're discussing.

Look at the market and what lesser players moved for, no way these 2 were overpaid for. Cant put a price on success and these 2 were  massive parts in ours, arguably the most important parts
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,047 posts | 2099 
      Reply #2535: Jan 28, 2022 12:37:40 pm

Respectfully disagree with you there ruthcity - I think he paid what was needed for Ali and VVD. Of course, having all that Coutinho cash makes it that easier.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #2536: Jan 28, 2022 01:04:31 pm

We overpaid for VVD because we were caught tapping him up.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #2537: Feb 06, 2022 03:40:45 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,220 posts | 917 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #2538: Feb 06, 2022 06:53:18 pm
      THought  Klopp looked very happy after the game
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,928 posts | 3404 
      Reply #2539: Feb 06, 2022 06:54:31 pm
      Seen a couple of random tweets about “noise from inside the club” suggesting Klopp wants to extend his contract 🤞
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #2540: Feb 06, 2022 07:06:18 pm
      That would be the most fantastic of news.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,690 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #2541: Feb 06, 2022 10:01:52 pm
      Best news if it is real. Deserved heavily too.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #2542: Feb 06, 2022 10:06:41 pm
      Seen a couple of random tweets about “noise from inside the club” suggesting Klopp wants to extend his contract 🤞

Give it to us straight man.. is he extended..?
      CT_LFC

• 6,808 posts | 1402 
      Reply #2543: Feb 06, 2022 10:17:41 pm

He must be a glutton for pain and misery considering the horrible situation he has to manage in.  :roll:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2544: Feb 06, 2022 10:25:36 pm
      He must be a glutton for pain and misery considering the horrible situation he has to manage in.  :roll:

wtf  is wrong with you miserable c**t.
      He loves his life here and the whole team and coaching set up is his alone where would he go from here.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #2545: Feb 06, 2022 10:32:46 pm

I don’t think anyone has said Klopp is in a horrible situation, you’ve just made that up you thundercunt sh*t stirrer..

What some of have posted is Klopp gets let’s down in some transfer windows..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,928 posts | 3404 
      Reply #2546: Feb 06, 2022 10:40:23 pm
      I don’t think anyone has said Klopp is in a horrible situation, you’ve just made that up you thundercunt sh*t stirrer..

According to who ?

As Klopp says - they get the right player at the right
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #2547: Feb 06, 2022 11:37:59 pm

For someone that whines constantly about posters making something negative out of a positive, you sure are doing your best to do the same. Maybe give it a break. If Klopp extended his contract there wouldn’t be one red alive that would think to try and use that news to pick a fight or score points on an Internet forum. Think about just how stupid that sort of behavior is. 
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2548: Feb 07, 2022 11:48:13 am
      Seeing rumours that klopp might extend his contract.

Its twitter so shall take it with a pinch of salt for now.

Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 318 posts | 80 
      Reply #2549: Feb 07, 2022 12:46:47 pm
      For someone that whines constantly about posters making something negative out of a positive, you sure are doing your best to do the same. Maybe give it a break. If Klopp extended his contract there wouldn’t be one red alive that would think to try and use that news to pick a fight or score points on an Internet forum. Think about just how stupid that sort of behavior is.
      Clearly right over your head
      Ask someone to explain
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #2550: Feb 07, 2022 12:54:59 pm

Always thought that bollox there was a very subtle wum.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2551: Feb 07, 2022 06:45:34 pm

Mate, you need to go and take yer face for a sh*te, it’s obviously been stuck up yer arse too long, perhaps you could enlighten us to the pain and misery in his ‘horrible situation’ ?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,928 posts | 3404 
      Reply #2552: Feb 07, 2022 06:57:01 pm

Mate, you need to go and take yer face for a sh*te, it’s obviously been stuck up yer arse too long, perhaps you could enlighten us to the pain and misery in his ‘horrible situation’ ?

Think it’s all sarcasm mate

Quick Reply