Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Utd [Premier League] Sun 17th Jan @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W10 D4 L6

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2019/20 Edition

Read 88898 times
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,358 posts | 1631 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2019/20 Edition
      Reply #825: Jan 05, 2021 10:56:25 pm
      Pull your f**king head in you silly little c**t. You forget where we were 3 years ago? The man has single handedly transformed everything about the club for the better and has us contending for everything have a little respect. F***ing Johnny no mark with a keyboard calling the best manager in the world to account. F**k off!

Just about the most sensible thing I’ve read in this thread of late.

Our form not been good the past three games and some adjustments are probably in order however, the tone of some of the posts and frankly the audacity of some of the so called fans is shocking.

It doesn’t mean Klopp is above a bit of constructive criticism but temper that with a heavy dose of ‘We’ve just won the bloody league, we won the Champions League, 3 European finals in 5 years oh and we are still currently sitting top of the Bloody league’.

Factor that into your criticisms and in some cases, the mini tantrums.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,687 posts | 576 
      Reply #826: Jan 06, 2021 03:24:42 pm
      Sure now Klopp has brought up penalties for Manure there will be one next week and hope to god its for us not sure he should really be bringing this up as it will not stay refs if anything go the other way
      ORCHARD RED
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,229 posts | 1352 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #827: Jan 06, 2021 03:44:43 pm
      Sure now Klopp has brought up penalties for Manure there will be one next week and hope to god its for us not sure he should really be bringing this up as it will not stay refs if anything go the other way

I think it will work in our favour. Now Jürgen has highlighted the penalty situation, the Ref will know he will be under scrutiny. VAR could still screw us of course.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | 70 
      Reply #828: Jan 06, 2021 04:35:05 pm
      I think it will work in our favour. Now Jürgen has highlighted the penalty situation, the Ref will know he will be under scrutiny. VAR could still screw us of course.

VAR WILL still screw us as per usual
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,662 posts | 194 
      Reply #829: Jan 06, 2021 05:20:30 pm
      Not sure sharing this is allow so please somebody delete it if prohibited.
      5 surprising stats about Liverpool’s season so far.
      From TIA   https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/01/5-surprising-stats-about-liverpools-season-so-far/

This season since start is truely difficult from so many factors. May be people underestimated how hard work Jürgen, his staffs and players have done through the crysis. We can see many evidences like how poor ManCity, Real Madrid and Barcelona perform recently. So it's time to say again big thanks you Klopp.   

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,687 posts | 576 
      Reply #830: Jan 06, 2021 05:27:47 pm

And if Ref gives us a one the rhetoric will be they listened to Klopp can't win really would be very surprised if game is incident free there will guaranteed some controversy
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts | 15 
      Reply #831: Jan 06, 2021 09:04:09 pm
      VAR WILL still screw us as per usual

Odds on united will get a penalty or a controversial goal against us.
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,520 posts | 1259 
      Reply #832: Jan 06, 2021 09:16:04 pm
      Funny as f**k watching United fans trying to lay into Klopp about the penalty comments when their most successful manager was doing the exact same thing (worse actually) just 10 years ago.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 860 posts | 88 
      Reply #833: Jan 06, 2021 09:33:12 pm
      Who else can understand the club like he does, and I know it's  a bad time, everything is going against us.
      But I believe.
      We've had a great 2 or 3 years, but peeps think its a given. Not even close, but i trust JK
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,263 posts | 4496 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #834: Jan 06, 2021 09:56:55 pm
      Who else is going to walk down to the Kop or to the travelling supporters, when they all get back, and do those 3 magical fist pumps after an important win?

Don't want anyone else at the helm.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,674 posts | 325 
      Reply #835: Jan 06, 2021 11:07:51 pm
      Simply a great manager, at a great football club !
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts | 15 
      Reply #836: Jan 08, 2021 09:10:44 am
      I think Jürgen will either look at selling either OX or Keita in the summer as neither seem to play more than 4 games on the trot without getting injured,i can't believe it looks like we are not buying a CB in January,it wouldn't happen at any other top 6 team in the prem if they had no fit CB or only 1 that is injury prone,shows a complete lack of ambition from FSG(and what penny pinchers they are)as Jürgen is stating the current situation in the world as the reason why and not that he can't/doesn't have a target of who he wants,Jürgen's net spend over the 5 years is that of a lower half prem team.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,812 posts | 2589 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #837: Jan 08, 2021 10:51:54 am
      Klopp needs to put his feet in their arse and show them last season's celebrations and the year before to tell them which they prefer.

Klopp will turn this around, starting with a win against the Manure.
      « Last Edit: Jan 08, 2021 01:23:42 pm by clint_call01 »
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts | 15 
      Reply #838: Jan 08, 2021 11:00:46 am
      Klopp needs to put his feet in their arse and show them last season's celebrations and the year before to tell them which them prefer.

Klopp will turn this around, starting with a win against the Manure.

we need to beat Villa's kids first.
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 141 posts | 12 
      Reply #839: Jan 08, 2021 12:39:39 pm
      I think Jürgen will either look at selling either OX or Keita in the summer

Too late since their contracts expire in 2 years anyway. We wouldn't get decent money for them (considering what we paid). Jürgen will keep them and hope for some better times and then let them walk like Lallana.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts | 15 
      Reply #840: Jan 08, 2021 04:53:29 pm
      Too late since their contracts expire in 2 years anyway. We wouldn't get decent money for them (considering what we paid). Jürgen will keep them and hope for some better times and then let them walk like Lallana.

Maybe, but with FSG you never know,i don't think they will put much money in without selling,the net spend is roughly 20.5m per season that Jürgen has been here,well down the net spend PL table even though we have been in 3 European finals and won 1,won the PL,finished 2nd and 4th hence last 3 seasons in the CL.I think they need to support Jürgen and buy at least 1 CB, when Jürgen says we won't because of the financial impact on football from the pandemic is the reason what he's really saying is i have a target but FSG won't give the funds,Jürgen is a very loyal person and won't say this but no top team in England would have no fit CB's and not buy at least 1 in the market,i believe Jürgen sent a message to FSG with his CB selection against Southampton,that although we have Philips and Williams he doesn't think they are ready/good enough in the long term,a great shame as with Jürgen we really could rule Europe and the League if he is fully backed until he leaves,i hope he doesn't get to disillusioned and leave earlier,he's a class above any manager in the world.We are 6th in the wages table (https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/)

Quick Reply