Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430779 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2019/20 Edition
      Reply #138: Sep 16, 2019 10:29:26 am
      I know, I know, I know I shouldn't post this but after last night can't help myself!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #139: Sep 16, 2019 10:47:17 am
      Spot on. In that first season and 2nd he was being murdered in the media about not being able to defend, should change his system etc etc.

Suddenly all those journalists and Dutch doctors are very quiet whilst the red machine rolls on!!

Funny how a good couple of defenders and a good GK can transform your defence.

It was never about the system, it has always been about what players we had.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #140: Sep 16, 2019 10:47:18 am
      Saw this morning that the F***ing daily star have started with the old barca and madrid are going head to head to tempt Jürgen and Virgil away from Anfield.

Wish the sh*te ragswould just accept already that we're a level above now and our manager and players don't want to take backward steps.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #141: Sep 16, 2019 11:15:31 am
      Saw this morning that the f**king daily star have started with the old barca and madrid are going head to head to tempt Jürgen and Virgil away from Anfield.

Wish the sh*te ragswould just accept already that we're a level above now and our manager and players don't want to take backward steps.

Idle and fictitious conjurings from certain publications don't deserve to be seen in the light of day on here. Think of it as a rumor about a neighbor you know isn't true - so you don't repeat it.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #142: Sep 16, 2019 11:27:16 am
      Whatever happens in the future, forever grateful to have experienced life as a Liverpool fan with Klopp as manager.

Watching the games.
      Listening to interviews.
      Analysing what he expects from his teams.
      Laughing at him being like no other manager around.

He's boss.

Forget everything else. Enjoy this moment in time as a Liverpool fan.
      « Last Edit: Sep 18, 2019 09:27:43 am by racerx34 »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #143: Sep 16, 2019 11:45:18 am
      Whatever happens in the future, forever gratefull to have experienced life as a Liverpool fan with Klopp as manager.

Watching the games.
      Listening to interviews.
      Analysising what he expects from his teams.
      Laughing at him being like no other manager around.

He's boss.

Forget everything else. Enjoy this moment in time as a Liverpool fan.

I’ve got a belief inside that Klopp will stay long term..10 more years..

When you hear him advise players that their futures are better off served at Anfield where they will be idolised & worshipped, I believe he also advises himself too...

Like certain players, Klopp has found his spiritual home too..
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #144: Sep 16, 2019 11:59:50 am
      I’ve got a belief inside that Klopp will stay long term..10 more years..

When you hear him advise players that their futures are better off served at Anfield where they will be idolised & worshipped, I believe he also advises himself too...

Like certain players, Klopp has found his spiritual home too..

Don't get me wrong.
      I fully believe that Klopp is a perfect for Liverpool and Liverpool is a perfect fit for Klopp.
      My point really is that people start looking longterm on life after Klopp.
      Why deny yourself the enjoyment of now by worrying about what happens when he leaves?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #145: Sep 16, 2019 12:00:43 pm
      I’ve got a belief inside that Klopp will stay long term..10 more years.

I do think he will stick around for another couple of seasons after this one.  He's already won one of the two big trophies and hopefully he will end our wait for the other one.

He has certainly laid the foundations of a team that can be at its peak for another few years and then there will need to be a rebuild.

He'll want a crack at a new challenge when he completes the one at Liverpool and it may well be in Spain or even as his national team manager.

Why deny yourself the enjoyment of now by worrying about what happens when he leaves?

True.  This is one of the golden ages of the club in my opinion.  He seems the kind of guy that would aim to leave with the club in a healthy situation.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #146: Sep 16, 2019 12:22:00 pm
      This is single handily the most excited I have ever been being a Liverpool supporter in my 28 years on this planet and it’s all down to this sexy beast of a man.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #147: Sep 16, 2019 12:35:43 pm
      True.  This is one of the golden ages of the club in my opinion.  He seems the kind of guy that would aim to leave with the club in a healthy situation.

For me it almost feels like redemtion for the time where the club could have dominated under Rafa only for the owners financial problems to push the reset button. Without that maybe the club doesn't arrive at Klopp now. That sequence of events has led the club to here, so I don't look back at that time and think "what if" anymore. Just like I won't be worried about looking too far down the line anymore. The club is in a great financial place, and is developing on and off the pitch.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #148: Sep 16, 2019 02:08:27 pm
      Spuds mate sends me a link of the daily fail stating Klopp’s agent claiming Klopp won’t sign a new deal due to the weather.. 🙄😂
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #149: Sep 16, 2019 02:26:01 pm
      Spuds mate sends me a link of the daily fail stating Klopp’s agent claiming Klopp won’t sign a new deal due to the weather.. 🙄😂

They're desperate eh.   ;D

Klopp is from the black forest Germany, its hardly know for its Ibiza like temps.
      :lmao:
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 633 posts | 59 
      Reply #150: Sep 16, 2019 02:30:27 pm
      Funny how a good couple of defenders and a good GK can transform your defence.

It was never about the system, it has always been about what players we had.

Sure thing mate just wait till Naby and Ox get up to speed and what they will bring to the party
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #151: Sep 16, 2019 02:36:18 pm
      They're desperate eh.   ;D

Klopp is from the black forest Germany, its hardly know for its Ibiza like temps.
      :lmao:

Slow news day, anything to disrupt the Liverpool & Klopp flow..ain’t happening, marching to the title this season & they know it..👊🏼
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #152: Sep 16, 2019 09:59:10 pm

And humans are meant to be intelligent?
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #153: Sep 17, 2019 11:05:09 am
      Jürgen's "YES!" with a nod and a smile to whether he is wary of the 'San Paolo' was THE best moment of the presser! What a BOSS boss we have eh!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #154: Sep 17, 2019 12:26:27 pm
      See, for me what we are all witnessing is the best Manager on the planet, he simply hasn't yet got the gongs to cement his status, but, he's getting there,
      Inside 4 seasons he has taken us to three major European finals and on the periphery of a league title, his first, our 19th and yet it's only the beginning,
      Pundits,  the media etc, are all lauding over Pep & City some of it warranted,  however, without being disrespectful to anyone in football management, put in a fella from the Championship with all the £450m + City have utilised to date and i bet they'd have done pretty f***in well too,

In short, they'd have bought the f***in league as well !!

Now our Jürgen has splashed the cash too, but nowhere near that of Pep, if you look at the two sides particular comparing last season, the difference for me was down simply to the amount of quality City had over us, that and of course, Stones clearing off his line, the non goal,  Salah hitting the post, and Kompany staying on the pitch at the Emptihad, all contributed to them finishing a single point ahead in the title race, rather than us winning by two points,

In time,not too long either, Klopp will prove just how good he is,  so good in fact that all those sh*te f***in rags, and all the pro Manchester media like Sky, BBC Salford,  that KuntTyler, Andy 'Wankstain' Grey, f***in Ratboy, Scholes et al,
      Will have to finally admit that Liverpool FC are not only well and truly back on their perch but on top of the whole f***in planet.

The Phoenix has risen, and it's still rising, there is no limit to what this fella will achieve with this side, and he's only just getting started!!

BOSS THA !!

YNWA

CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #155: Sep 19, 2019 02:54:37 pm
      Did i hear right a few days ago that Klopp is doing a documentary with Amazon Video? anyone know when that'd come out, if that is the case?
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #156: Sep 20, 2019 07:20:56 am
      Did i hear right a few days ago that Klopp is doing a documentary with Amazon Video? anyone know when that'd come out, if that is the case?

yeah apparently that's where the recent story about klopp waking up on top of a dump truck came from. apparently Stevie G has a doco on Amazon Prime too. hopefully we can buy them on DVD or something.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #157: Sep 22, 2019 12:04:44 pm
      yeah apparently that's where the recent story about klopp waking up on top of a dump truck came from. apparently Stevie G has a doco on Amazon Prime too. hopefully we can buy them on DVD or something.

The Steven Gerrard "Make Us Dream" has been available for a while. Any decent streaming site on the net will have it on.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #158: Sep 22, 2019 07:19:58 pm
      Can we sack off the League Cup again this year?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #159: Sep 23, 2019 07:57:33 pm
      Has just been named top FIFA coach of the year. Not really a surprise to anyone with half a brain cell.

As for Pep... as The Beatles testified 'Money can't buy you love'.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #160: Sep 23, 2019 08:11:21 pm
      Has just been named top FIFA coach of the year. Not really a surprise to anyone with half a brain cell.

As for Pep... as The Beatles testified 'Money can't buy you love'.

Just read this on Sky, so came over to say, totally deserved, don’t think it will make much difference to Jürgen, and he’ll hate having to wear the DJ! Couldn’t think of any coach/manager who deserves it more. 🥰
      Our Jürgen is sound! 👍

Quick Reply