Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430890 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2019/20 Edition
      Reply #805: Jan 04, 2021 11:04:29 pm
      Needs to rethink on the midfield as full backs are either out of form or getting marked out so supply to the front 3 is mainly scraps.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #806: Jan 04, 2021 11:10:13 pm
      Don't f**king come out with the we played well sh*te klopp, we all watch the games, not good enough address the problems
      Pull your F***ing head in you silly little c**t. You forget where we were 3 years ago? The man has single handedly transformed everything about the club for the better and has us contending for everything have a little respect. F***ing Johnny no mark with a keyboard calling the best manager in the world to account. F**k off!
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #807: Jan 04, 2021 11:23:38 pm
      Pull your f**king head in you silly little c**t. You forget where we were 3 years ago? The man has single handedly transformed everything about the club for the better and has us contending for everything have a little respect. F***ing Johnny no mark with a keyboard calling the best manager in the world to account. F**k off!

Klopp deserves every bit of praise but why is he immune to criticism? He makes mistakes like everyone else of flesh and bone.

His constant complaining this season makes him look like a sore loser too.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #808: Jan 04, 2021 11:29:31 pm
      Don't f**king come out with the we played well sh*te klopp, we all watch the games, not good enough address the problems

Imagine trying to call out Jürgen Klopp on a forum from behind a keyboard. 😂
      Keny
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | 26 
      Reply #809: Jan 04, 2021 11:33:30 pm
      After winning so many matches with the usual front 3 in the last few years, two problems arose.  One, other teams became knowing how to defend the front 3 effectively.  Two, the front 3 became stars of the team and the coach dared not starting someone else.
      saille29
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,483 posts | 240 
      Reply #810: Jan 04, 2021 11:59:21 pm
      Pull your f**king head in you silly little c**t. You forget where we were 3 years ago? The man has single handedly transformed everything about the club for the better and has us contending for everything have a little respect. F***ing Johnny no mark with a keyboard calling the best manager in the world to account. F**k off!

My name ain't Johnny or Mark, this is I believe a forum where supporters come to revel in wins, titles & trophies, also rant & vent frustrations when things ain't so good. Thankfully of recent times we've been extremely blessed. Everyone's individual in their thoughts, yet some agree & others not. Be a bloody boring place if we all agreed.
      So I'm frustrated at our shocking slump in form and want us to address the very obvious problems!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #811: Jan 05, 2021 05:05:02 am
      My name ain't Johnny or Mark, this is I believe a forum where supporters come to revel in wins, titles & trophies, also rant & vent frustrations when things ain't so good. Thankfully of recent times we've been extremely blessed. Everyone's individual in their thoughts, yet some agree & others not. Be a bloody boring place if we all agreed.
      So I'm frustrated at our shocking slump in form and want us to address the very obvious problems!

No one says you can't vent and we see recent performances have been subpar, but your post is ridiculing/demeaning someone who has more than proved themselves as a top manager and person. As a supporter, you might want to give him a little respect even when you disagree.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #812: Jan 05, 2021 09:48:42 am
      The boss needs to create an us v the rest mentality now.

Use incidents from.last night, bad calls from.officials, use the media and the delight they have that were struggling and utd are a result away from going top.

Get a fire lit under our arses, get the heavy metal football back. Press the F**k out of teams again Attack in packs again.....back to the basics that made us...
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #813: Jan 05, 2021 10:01:57 am
      Klopp accomplishemnts justify 2 full seasons of unconditional mercy. And even if we go 14th and then into the champioship! Many forget where we did stand 5 years ago and how our prospect looked.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #814: Jan 05, 2021 01:42:56 pm
      My only grip with klopp this season is regarding substitutions and that pointless trip to Denmark.

He wants 5 subs but often only brings on the 3rd with seconds left. His subs don’t make much of a change either, but that could be down to players missing.
      But after moaning that every month is going to be like a December, playing such a strong team in Denmark made no sense. We had earned the right to play kids as we had already wo the group. He’s basically binned our chances of domestic cup success in recent years by playing far weaker teams than he did in Denmark. Jota getting injured didn’t help.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #815: Jan 05, 2021 10:13:36 pm
      He Brought us Number 6 and Number 19. Yes he fucks up with selections, subs and tactics now and again but F**k, I wouldn't want anyone else at the helm. He will sort this sh*t out, no doubt!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #816: Jan 05, 2021 10:17:15 pm
      He Brought us Number 6 and Number 19. Yes he fucks up with selections, subs and tactics now and again but f**k, I wouldn't want anyone else at the helm. He will sort this sh*t out, no doubt!

What he said
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #817: Jan 05, 2021 10:35:58 pm
      He Brought us Number 6 and Number 19. Yes he fucks up with selections, subs and tactics now and again but f**k, I wouldn't want anyone else at the helm. He will sort this sh*t out, no doubt!

This.

However, he has left himself vulnerable to a fair amount of criticism for his decisions this season. Obviously, the team selection in Denmark is probably his most bewildering move so far but his lack of faith in Minamino, his lack of willingness to make substitutions at the appropriate time and the lack of flexibility tactically is a bit more worrying.

Having said that, I fully believe he'll sort this mess out and get us back playing proper footy again. Still plenty of time to turn this around.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #818: Jan 05, 2021 10:37:59 pm
      Klopp accomplishemnts justify 2 full seasons of unconditional mercy. And even if we go 14th and then into the champioship! Many forget where we did stand 5 years ago and how our prospect looked.

He has my unconditional mercy as long as he is here. I can't think of any other manager that we should have right now or that I'd want. It's going to suck when he steps down. Don't even want to think about it.

Surely we can all critique things and play the what if game, but at the end of the day, I'll ride or die with Jürgen Klopp.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #819: Jan 05, 2021 10:41:48 pm

These last few results shows Jürgen Klopp is certainly not infallible, but still by far the best, for LFC.
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #820: Jan 05, 2021 10:56:25 pm

Just about the most sensible thing I’ve read in this thread of late.

Our form not been good the past three games and some adjustments are probably in order however, the tone of some of the posts and frankly the audacity of some of the so called fans is shocking.

It doesn’t mean Klopp is above a bit of constructive criticism but temper that with a heavy dose of ‘We’ve just won the bloody league, we won the Champions League, 3 European finals in 5 years oh and we are still currently sitting top of the Bloody league’.

Factor that into your criticisms and in some cases, the mini tantrums.
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #821: Jan 06, 2021 03:24:42 pm
      Sure now Klopp has brought up penalties for Manure there will be one next week and hope to god its for us not sure he should really be bringing this up as it will not stay refs if anything go the other way
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #822: Jan 06, 2021 03:44:43 pm
      Sure now Klopp has brought up penalties for Manure there will be one next week and hope to god its for us not sure he should really be bringing this up as it will not stay refs if anything go the other way

I think it will work in our favour. Now Jürgen has highlighted the penalty situation, the Ref will know he will be under scrutiny. VAR could still screw us of course.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #823: Jan 06, 2021 04:35:05 pm
      I think it will work in our favour. Now Jürgen has highlighted the penalty situation, the Ref will know he will be under scrutiny. VAR could still screw us of course.

VAR WILL still screw us as per usual
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #824: Jan 06, 2021 05:20:30 pm
      Not sure sharing this is allow so please somebody delete it if prohibited.
      5 surprising stats about Liverpool’s season so far.
      From TIA   https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/01/5-surprising-stats-about-liverpools-season-so-far/

This season since start is truely difficult from so many factors. May be people underestimated how hard work Jürgen, his staffs and players have done through the crysis. We can see many evidences like how poor ManCity, Real Madrid and Barcelona perform recently. So it's time to say again big thanks you Klopp.   

rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #825: Jan 06, 2021 05:27:47 pm

And if Ref gives us a one the rhetoric will be they listened to Klopp can't win really would be very surprised if game is incident free there will guaranteed some controversy
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #826: Jan 06, 2021 09:04:09 pm
      VAR WILL still screw us as per usual

Odds on united will get a penalty or a controversial goal against us.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #827: Jan 06, 2021 09:16:04 pm
      Funny as F**k watching United fans trying to lay into Klopp about the penalty comments when their most successful manager was doing the exact same thing (worse actually) just 10 years ago.

Quick Reply