Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430650 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1426: Feb 21, 2021 11:49:29 am
      The debate is over

We have injured all of our best midfielders playing as centre backs

Phillips and Davies for me, and that’s without seeing Davies play. Kabak my oh my what did they see in him
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1427: Feb 21, 2021 12:13:20 pm
      The debate is over

We have injured all of our best midfielders playing as centre backs

Phillips and Davies for me, and that’s without seeing Davies play. Kabak my oh my what did they see in him

Get off the lads back mate, give him time he’s only 20 ffs, now I’m out saying he’s Sami Hyypia in the making but let’s just see how he develops before we Chuck him under the bus, it could turn out he’s absolute f***in pants but , then he could turn out a absolute gem, let’s just wait and see huh ?
      LiverpoolsFinest
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts | 36 
      Reply #1428: Feb 21, 2021 12:17:03 pm

Get off the lads back mate, give him time he’s only 20 ffs,
      now I’m out saying he’s Sami Hyypia in the making but let’s just see how he develops before we Chuck him under the bus, it could turn out he’s absolute f***in pants but , then he could turn out a absolute gem, let’s just wait and see huh ?

It's the world we're living in nowadays, people expect things yesterday.
      It makes you wonder how many players would have been written off over the years before they'd been given a fair crack because of today's mindset.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1429: Feb 21, 2021 12:23:38 pm
      It's the world we're living in nowadays, people expect things yesterday.
      It makes you wonder how many players would have been written off over the years before they'd been given a fair crack because of today's mindset.

Lucas and Hendo spring to mind for me.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1430: Feb 21, 2021 12:58:45 pm

Pep Ljinders is no Bob Paisley but he knows the players and knows how to get the best from them, when they are all fit and healthy, this is all hypothetical because Jürgen is our manager and is the best manager around, so when he has all of his players back fit and healthy all this talk of him walking, getting sacked, etc, will pale into insignificance.

DON’T FEED THE TROLLS. ! !

Y  N  W  A

Best manager in the world with 4 home defeats in a row. 😂 Not achieved since 1928!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1431: Feb 21, 2021 01:01:24 pm
      Best manager in the world with 4 home defeats in a row. 😂 Not achieved since 1928!
      That just sums up the plastic internet fans that haunt football clubs these days - turn on the players and manager with the drop of the hat

Your sort of support is more fitting to someone like Chelsea - they jump on the managers back ASAP .
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1432: Feb 21, 2021 01:05:47 pm

Might as well just say you want him gone because we all know that's what you're thinking.

Madness how quick people turn on the manager.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1433: Feb 21, 2021 01:10:15 pm

You mate are a pr**k, nothing but a sh*t stirring, glory hunting c**t of a man..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1434: Feb 21, 2021 01:12:13 pm

Granted exceptional circumstances, seeing as none of the other F***ing teams since 1928 had to play behind closed doors!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1435: Feb 21, 2021 01:53:32 pm
      That just sums up the plastic internet fans that haunt football clubs these days - turn on the players and manager with the drop of the hat

Your sort of support is more fitting to someone like Chelsea - they jump on the managers back ASAP .

Drop of a hat?? We are at the end of Feb, we haven't won a game at home this year, in fact we've lost the last 4 on the bounce!
      The team have no belief, no passion, far to many injuries which is not just bad luck, it's bad training, bad physios or overplayed players.
      We have become bang average and boring to watch.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1436: Feb 21, 2021 01:56:01 pm
      You mate are a pr**k, nothing but a sh*t stirring, glory hunting c**t of a man..

What are you then?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1437: Feb 21, 2021 01:57:04 pm

I’m not sure why people keep responding to him, he’s clearly only here to wind people up. Put him on ignore months ago, one of the best decisions I’ve made on the forum.

HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #1438: Feb 21, 2021 02:29:18 pm

Get off the lads back mate, give him time he’s only 20 ffs, now I’m out saying he’s Sami Hyypia in the making but let’s just see how he develops before we Chuck him under the bus, it could turn out he’s absolute f***in pants but , then he could turn out a absolute gem, let’s just wait and see huh ?

I keep seeing he’s only 20, but take the first 10 seconds of yesterday’s game. Everton kick off and launch the ball forward, he’s got time and space to bring the ball down or he can let the ball run for a goal kick if he wants, very basic defending, but instead he shits himself and gives them a corner which was completely unnecessarily.

Age has nothing to do with things like that. Lovren was still making those sort of mistakes when he turned 30. Its just sh*te defending. There’s no explanation other than that.

That summed up the rest of his day because he had another half a dozen or so of those moments. The lad had a shocker. The same way he did for the last 15 minutes or so at Leicester.

I thought he played well against leipzig, I gave him motm in that game actually, but I think that was more because I was nervous about him going into that game after what I saw against Leicester. It was more relief that he didn’t make any major mistakes. I felt we gave him more protection in that game too whereas in the league games we were more dominant and took more risks, leaving spaces at the back which exposed kabak.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #1439: Feb 21, 2021 02:41:19 pm
      https://youtu.be/Rhv-RL7za3E

Sums it up. Nice video for helping understand the impact of VVD's absence on our midfield and our forwards.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1440: Feb 21, 2021 02:48:48 pm
      Very good
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1441: Feb 21, 2021 03:07:29 pm
      I’m not sure why people keep responding to him, he’s clearly only here to wind people up. Put him on ignore months ago, one of the best decisions I’ve made on the forum.

Yet still comment about me at every opportunity, just another coward too scared to debate.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1442: Feb 21, 2021 03:08:40 pm

Sums it up. Nice video for helping understand the impact of VVD's absence on our midfield and our forwards.

That emphasises what a crap system we play if we are so reliant on one player.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #1443: Feb 21, 2021 04:13:41 pm
      That emphasises what a crap system we play if we are so reliant on one player.

Oh mate what a strange idea (or whatever it is) if you believe so.
      No matter what system still relied on top quality players to implement if team want to win trophies and maintain their top position.
      That is why top team still always looking to get top quality players, even if some player is at extremely high cost. 
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #1444: Feb 21, 2021 04:45:52 pm
      I'd say our current bad situation is temporary. But if Klopp decide to leave then that could become a real problem.
      Because I don't believe given the resources and time Klopp spent here any manager should win us EPL title, UCL champion, and others.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1445: Feb 21, 2021 04:49:43 pm
      We're in a bad run of form but I am sure Klopp will sort it out
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #1446: Feb 21, 2021 04:55:26 pm

If you haven’t already check this out, solid gold fact.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1447: Feb 21, 2021 05:05:15 pm
      No matter what system still relied on top quality players to implement if team want to win trophies and maintain their top position.
      That is why top team still always looking to get top quality players, even if some player is at extremely high cost. 

Yes of course better players help, but a system must be resilient, to cope with rotation and injuries, ours isn't.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #1448: Feb 21, 2021 05:12:47 pm

Precisely why we are where we are, class players were acquired by way of sell to buy, that scenario has not been possible for some time.

We are forced to take bargain basement signings to replace world class players when necessary.

The owners will loan LFC monies for bricks and mortar - why not the same for what the club represents and does so F***ing well as their market value shows.

Quick Reply