Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430626 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1633: Mar 09, 2021 02:19:04 pm
      The Boss will see out his contract with us, he won’t walk out on us even though some supporters have walked out on him..

I bet the Mainz and Dortmund fans thought the same ;-)

In all seriousness Klopp may well feel that things have become too fu**ed for him at Liverpool, perhaps he misses home. I honestly would not be surprised if he takes this job.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1634: Mar 09, 2021 02:24:27 pm
      Only reason to quit Liverpool for Germany would be the beer
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1635: Mar 09, 2021 02:28:03 pm
      Only reason to quit Liverpool for Germany would be the beer

Its a hell of a good reason though, Prost!! :-)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1636: Mar 09, 2021 02:33:30 pm
      As it turns out he has ruled himself out of the running

Said hes not available after the summer he has 3 years left on his contract and if you sign a contract you stick to it
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1637: Mar 09, 2021 02:37:53 pm
      As it turns out he has ruled himself out of the running

Said hes not available after the summer he has 3 years left on his contract and if you sign a contract you stick to it

I never trust what managers say in those kinds of situations, things can change very very fast in football.

i really hope Jürgen can turn this around at Liverpool, but I just can't see it at the moment, sorry but I'm just being honest about that.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 844 posts | 235 
      Reply #1638: Mar 09, 2021 03:23:46 pm
      I believe the boss will honour his agreement. Would hate to lose him at the moment and feel that he feels the same way. He won't leave a ship that is shipping water in stormy waters. When the going gets tough, the going gets even tougher. How we miss our captain, Jordan. Come on Jürgen, sort it.

Don't believe what Sodall  says, we all know he wants him gone.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #1639: Mar 09, 2021 03:37:46 pm
      Ironically, if we had won the title this season and done it back to back, he might have left and gone out on a high.

But I think the feeling amongst everybody is that this job isn’t quite done yet and it’s unfinished business. He can win the title with us again. A couple of fresh faces and key players returning means we will definitely challenge again both domestically and in Europe.

My prediction is he will finish his contract with us, take a short break, then manage another club in a different league he hasn’t worked in before (roma, lazio or milan perhaps) take them to the top and then manage his country.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #1640: Mar 09, 2021 03:40:41 pm
      Just read that JK has stated he’s staying with us, despite the national job becoming available. What an incredible manager. What an incredible man. We don’t need anyone else despite our current form. He’s ours and no one is having him ! 😎
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1641: Mar 09, 2021 03:45:46 pm
      I believe the boss will honour his agreement. Would hate to lose him at the moment and feel that he feels the same way. He won't leave a ship that is shipping water in stormy waters. When the going gets tough, the going gets even tougher. How we miss our captain, Jordan. Come on Jürgen, sort it.

Don't believe what Sodall  says, we all know he wants him gone.

Hmm, fans of Mainz and BvB might disagree with you, for them when the going got tough Klopp left.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #1642: Mar 09, 2021 04:57:39 pm
      Hmm, fans of Mainz and BvB might disagree with you, for them when the going got tough Klopp left.

Mate isn't it like at Mainz a young JK, like every manager would looking for more ambitious job?
      At Dortmund, the club constantly sell their best players that like they didn't appreciate JK's hard work on building the team.
      And who can resist when LFC called to join us  :D ?
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1643: Mar 09, 2021 04:59:52 pm

Your anti-Klopp tirade is getting old and tired.
      firminofanboy1
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | 15 
      Reply #1644: Mar 09, 2021 05:25:45 pm
      Hopefully Jürgen can turn it around. At the moment it looks unlikely but it looks as if he is staying beyond this season so hopefully some new acquisitions and a system change as I am not sure this 433 is effective anymore,  will see us putting respect back on our name in the footballing world again. I think Klopp warrants another year after all he did - I think at least with no european football next season, we will be more fresh and should pick up less injuries. All out for the title and the FA Cup  >:D 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1645: Mar 09, 2021 06:52:03 pm
      If you are so close minded you won't even bother to read a good article which explains our issues then there really is no point.

No but I've done Journalism and know that he knows about as much as what's going on at the club as you do!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1646: Mar 09, 2021 06:54:50 pm

No they wouldn't as both sets of fans still love Klopp. In fact Dortmund are still gutted they allowed Klopp to leave and didn't put that much of a fight to get him to stay and he's a legend at Mainz cos he also played there too. Your anti-Klopp sh*te is getting F***ing boring tbh
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1647: Mar 09, 2021 08:11:22 pm

The fans at Mainz adore the guy. No idea what you are talking about.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/367004-mainz-fans-display-banner-in-tribute-to-Jürgen-klopp
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1648: Mar 09, 2021 08:26:32 pm
      No they wouldn't as both sets of fans still love Klopp. In fact Dortmund are still gutted they allowed Klopp to leave and didn't put that much of a fight to get him to stay and he's a legend at Mainz cos he also played there too. Your anti-Klopp sh*te is getting f**king boring tbh

Its not anti Klopp you fool, I'm pointing out that when the going gets tough Klopp has walked in the past, whether the club or fans miss him is irrelevant.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #1649: Mar 09, 2021 08:55:39 pm
      Its not anti Klopp you fool, I'm pointing out that when the going gets tough Klopp has walked in the past, whether the club or fans miss him is irrelevant.

No, Klopp left when he thought it was best for the club. Its clearly not best for Liverpool now.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1650: Mar 09, 2021 09:03:38 pm
      I understood he finished his contract with Mainz, joined Dortmund left 2 years before his contract was up as he felt it was best for the club at the time
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #1651: Mar 09, 2021 09:21:47 pm
      Klopp wont walk, he wont go unless hes pushed, and that ain't happening.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #1652: Mar 09, 2021 09:26:50 pm
      Sincerely hope Klopp stays, he is the best thing to happen to this club for years, ending our 30 year wait for the title, as well as winning the champions league.
      « Last Edit: Mar 09, 2021 09:43:08 pm by David Wright »
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #1654: Mar 09, 2021 11:17:04 pm

came here to post the same thing. Love stevie since he is my generations King Kenny.
      Jürgen is still the right man, i just hate what we have become. people doubting Jürgen after bad half season, and not even half. we are bunch of pathetic bitches, when time gets hard then we leave the boat like rats.

Support the man, he has f**king deserved it. what did you think was going to happen? that we win all the games every weekend, we were bound to have a bad spell and this is ours. Keep the faith ffs.
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1655: Mar 10, 2021 02:12:39 am
      Klopp wont walk, he wont go unless hes pushed, and that ain't happening.

Klopp has never been pushed out. When he eventually goes go, it will be in a classy manner and when Anfield has the chance to give him a proper send off.

Quick Reply