Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 431231 times
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1656: Mar 10, 2021 02:13:54 am
      came here to post the same thing. Love stevie since he is my generations King Kenny.
      Jürgen is still the right man, i just hate what we have become. people doubting Jürgen after bad half season, and not even half. we are bunch of pathetic bitches, when time gets hard then we leave the boat like rats.

Support the man, he has f**king deserved it. what did you think was going to happen? that we win all the games every weekend, we were bound to have a bad spell and this is ours. Keep the faith ffs.

It's truly disgusting. And it's not even half a season, it's been less than 2 and a half months and assclowns like Heimdall are ready to drive Klopp out of town despite all he has done with and for this team. F**k those people.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1657: Mar 10, 2021 02:22:56 am
      Jürgen well and truly rubbished any Germany link today, so let's not be brining that nonsense up in here any more.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 807 posts | 112 
      Reply #1658: Mar 10, 2021 02:56:58 am
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1659: Mar 10, 2021 06:06:27 am
      UNDERSTAND THIS ;

Jürgen is going nowhere, aside from his contract which has three years left to run, he has a job to do, and before Heimdall and his Klopp out bollocks says otherwise, he is not a quitter, he will see out his contract unless he gets pushed and that’s not gonna happen either, so Heimdall shove your Klopp out mantra up yer Tory f***in arse, in fact let’s have a wager on this, put your money where your mouths is ?

I’m throwing you down a gauntlet, I’m willing to gamble that Jürgen will in fact extend his time with us, you want him gone, £20 says he stays, let’s see the colour your money, IF you win you can use it down your local whore house and ....get fu**ed ! !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #1660: Mar 10, 2021 06:19:08 am

This must rank as the poorest form of journalism , what kind of response was that tw*t on the left expecting, why Ste agreed to the interview I’ll never know, the tw*t on the left is clearly fishing for a headline hence the dumbest question to ask, it’s why Ste cut him down, tw*t face knows Jürgen is having a rough patch and Ste will always be connected to his hometown town club, oh here’s a good question to ask, I’ll put 2&2 together and come up with 6, tw*t !

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1661: Mar 10, 2021 08:43:26 am
      It's truly disgusting. And it's not even half a season, it's been less than 2 and a half months and assclowns like Heimdall are ready to drive Klopp out of town despite all he has done with and for this team. F**k those people.

;D, yeah maybe we can make it 10 defeats in a row at home, lets  think big!!

Look in all seriousness I would love for Klopp to turn this around, its just that I can't see it, the players don't seem to be playing for him any more and his tactics have become stale and predictable.  I would love to be proven wrong on this.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1662: Mar 10, 2021 08:48:47 am
      UNDERSTAND THIS ;

Jürgen is going nowhere, aside from his contract which has three years left to run, he has a job to do, and before Heimdall and his Klopp out bollocks says otherwise, he is not a quitter, he will see out his contract unless he gets pushed and that’s not gonna happen either, so Heimdall shove your Klopp out mantra up yer Tory f***in arse, in fact let’s have a wager on this, put your money where your mouths is ?

I’m throwing you down a gauntlet, I’m willing to gamble that Jürgen will in fact extend his time with us, you want him gone, £20 says he stays, let’s see the colour your money, IF you win you can use it down your local whore house and ....get F**ked ! !

"local whore house" Wow what colourful and woke language!!! Not sure the SNP with its new hate speech laws would approve, actually that new law is going to kill almost all conversation north of the border isn't it, ;D

So what is the bet my friend, that Klopp extends beyond 2024? I'm fairly certain that won't happen but I'd hate to take money off you, I sense you need it far more than I do.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1663: Mar 10, 2021 05:50:40 pm
      This whole "Klopp must go" shtick is so obviously just one c**t and his alts trying to stir up sh*t.

Notice how a couple of the new posters immediately jumped on board with the same sh*t?

It's all pretty pathetic.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1664: Mar 11, 2021 12:39:04 am
      This whole "Klopp must go" shtick is so obviously just one c**t and his alts trying to stir up sh*t.

A bunch of shithouses who haven't got the bollocks to start that conversation up in the Sandon, Park, Arkles, Oakfield, 12th Man, Flat Iron and the other multitude of boozers in the vicinity of the ground when they open up as they know what response they'll get.

"Get to F**k, you F***ing dickheads"
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #1665: Mar 11, 2021 08:11:41 am
      Great to see a couple of defenders in central defence and Fabinho (or Henderson) in midfield.

Could have been done a lot earlier than March 10th, even with our injuries.

Not sure how Klopp got himself in a state of such caution in terms of team selection but I think he's broken out of it now.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #1666: Mar 11, 2021 08:37:15 am
      Great to see a couple of defenders in central defence and Fabinho (or Henderson) in midfield.

Could have been done a lot earlier than March 10th, even with our injuries.

Not sure how Klopp got himself in a state of such caution in terms of team selection but I think he's broken out of it now.

Might just have been trust JD, maybe he felt he had to play either Fab or Hendo as extra security, but now that he has more trust in Phillips & Kabak we will see Fabinho back as DM, can’t remember who we play next, Bus Parking Rovers I guess, so I expect the same back four, with Fabinho in his favoured position.

Y  N  W  A
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #1667: Mar 11, 2021 09:10:02 am
      Removed a few posts.  Keep this thread on topic.  It's really not that difficult.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #1668: Mar 11, 2021 09:23:41 am
      "local whore house" Wow what colourful and woke language!!! Not sure the SNP with its new hate speech laws would approve, actually that new law is going to kill almost all conversation north of the border isn't it, ;D

So what is the bet my friend, that Klopp extends beyond 2024? I'm fairly certain that won't happen but I'd hate to take money off you, I sense you need it far more than I do.

I was answering to this, why is my response not on topic ?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1669: Mar 11, 2021 01:01:07 pm
      Finally Klopp had the balls or eureka moment to play two CB's at CB and release one of the best DM's in the world back into midfield, which in turn released Thiago to be more proactive.

I really hope Klopp has seen the light now and sticks with Nat and Kabak for the foreseeable future, yes they may concede a few but with a better balanced team we'll score a lot more.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1670: Mar 11, 2021 03:03:36 pm
      Finally Klopp had the balls or eureka moment to play two CB's at CB and release one of the best DM's in the world back into midfield, which in turn released Thiago to be more proactive.

I really hope Klopp has seen the light now and sticks with Nat and Kabak for the foreseeable future, yes they may concede a few but with a better balanced team we'll score a lot more.
      Yeah,thought Nat getting dropped was undeserved as he was solid upto & including the palace game,said it before but the lad was surplus to requirements before the injuries to joe & the big man
      But the lad showed class & came in and did an admiral job when some players would just down tools,yeah ok the lad does lack a bit of pace but the lad puts his head & legs where most wouldn’t & that’s what is missing in the modern game today & I F***ing miss that,besides wasn’t there at least two certain players who lacked pace big sammi & carra & they turned out ok didn’t they?.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1671: Mar 12, 2021 08:06:48 am
      With a full time, Klopp is still the best around but we need to back him in the transfer market.

We need a win against the Wolves to shut the media.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1672: Mar 12, 2021 12:53:26 pm
      With a full time, Klopp is still the best around but we need to back him in the transfer market.

We need a win against the Wolves to shut the media.

That game is huge now, win it and we get a nice break to get players back from injury work on things in training etc, plus it will allow the lads to clear their heads whilst away with their national teams.

Then come back win the remaining 9 games to clinch 4th place on the last day of the season then its back to Istanbul for #7 ;-)
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1673: Mar 12, 2021 04:07:09 pm
      That game is huge now, win it and we get a nice break to get players back from injury work on things in training etc, plus it will allow the lads to clear their heads whilst away with their national teams.

Then come back win the remaining 9 games to clinch 4th place on the last day of the season then its back to Istanbul for #7 ;-)

I agree totally, we need it so much.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1674: Mar 13, 2021 11:31:30 pm
      0.47 When Klopp lifts big ears for a club 7th time...😎

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1675: Mar 14, 2021 01:49:06 pm
      0.47 When Klopp lifts big ears for a club 7th time...😎

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw

Subtle.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1676: Apr 06, 2021 10:11:20 pm
      Starting Keita, Waiting till after 75th minute to make 2nd/3rd change. Leaving Mane on the pitch [or the shadow that looked like Mane].
      Don't think Jürgen will sleep well tonight.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1677: Apr 06, 2021 10:19:59 pm
      Not the Bosses finest night, let’s hope he can still make miracles happen. I believe he can.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1678: Apr 06, 2021 10:24:35 pm
      Not the Bosses finest night, let’s hope he can still make miracles happen. I believe he can.

Hope so, though the season has pretty much knocked three shades of sh*t out of me at this stage, whatever about the players and Jürgen.

Quick Reply