Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 440827 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1840: Apr 25, 2021 04:28:59 pm
      100% behind Jürgen. F**k the haters and the 3 trolls we have here.

So you agreed with all the subs he's made in recent matches plus playing Gini and Bobby every opportunity he has. Oh and then there is the suicidal high line we play.

All in all Klopp has become quite a poor manager recently, perhaps his heart isn't in it any more, for whatever reason, that can happen.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #1841: Apr 25, 2021 04:36:13 pm
      It hurts watching Jürgen do these post match interviews, it F***ing hurts! I can see the pain in his eyes and it is sad to see. We won't get a better manager than Jürgen, there isn't one. The thing with Jürgen is he is much more than a manager, he has immersed himself in the Liverpool Way and there can be no doubt that Klopp gives 100% of every second of every day he is here.

He is so selfless, i remember when Rodgers was here, an arrogant big headed F**k who couldn't believe his luck and talked absolute bollocks. Klopp doesn't want the limelight, he's a working class man, one of us and it shows. The difference between Rodgers and Klopp is night and day, man and boy.

Aside from the obvious injuries, family loss etc. it is clear that there is something else going on, the drop off in performance has been too great for the latter to be held accountable. I personally feel that Klopp isn't getting everything he wants, or at least the bare minimum he needs.

The Klopp system is of a super high intensity and the Squad clearly isn't capable of maintaining that intensity. It's Champions League qualification or nothing for me now, the Europa League will kill us next Season. Possibly FSG will fund a massive squad boosting operation over the Summer to try and appease the discontent among the supporters, or maybe they won't and will look to sell in the Summer.

Whatever happens, Klopp must stay and must be backed.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1842: Apr 25, 2021 04:37:15 pm
      yeah, but you could say that milner were supposed to be the experience and Jones was supposed to be the fresh legs. two mids who were going to help us control the game. I see the logic behind those subs, and the reason behind the scrutiny for the subs is exactly hindsight. Now we know, what we didnt know atm. If JK had made a bizzare sub like taking out kabak for ox, i would have been criticizing JK too.

He didnt make strange subs, the subs just didnt do what they were supposed to, and if you think about it then the subs were pretty logical.

Nonsense, at the time I agreed with the Milner sub, but taking Thiago off for Jones was crazy, why not take Gini off, why does Klopp have such a soft spot for Gini and Bobby, what is it based on?
      Against Leeds he subbed off 2 of our attackers inviting pressure from them, again an idiotic choice, whilst leaving a clearly knackered Gini and Milner on the pitch and of course Bobby.
      There are simply far too many mistakes from Jürgen recently, another is playing Fab at CB, he's far better at DM, does Jürgen really not see this? Rhys Williams could surely play CB against Newcastle!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1843: Apr 25, 2021 04:39:20 pm
      It hurts watching Jürgen do these post match interviews, it f**king hurts! I can see the pain in his eyes and it is sad to see. We won't get a better manager than Jürgen, there isn't one. The thing with Jürgen is he is much more than a manager, he has immersed himself in the Liverpool Way and there can be no doubt that Klopp gives 100% of every second of every day he is here.

He is so selfless, i remember when Rodgers was here, an arrogant big headed f**k who couldn't believe his luck and talked absolute bollocks. Klopp doesn't want the limelight, he's a working class man, one of us and it shows. The difference between Rodgers and Klopp is night and day, man and boy.

Aside from the obvious injuries, family loss etc. it is clear that there is something else going on, the drop off in performance has been too great for the latter to be held accountable. I personally feel that Klopp isn't getting everything he wants, or at least the bare minimum he needs.

The Klopp system is of a super high intensity and the Squad clearly isn't capable of maintaining that intensity. It's Champions League qualification or nothing for me now, the Europa League will kill us next Season. Possibly FSG will fund a massive squad boosting operation over the Summer to try and appease the discontent among the supporters, or maybe they won't and will look to sell in the Summer.

Whatever happens, Klopp must stay and must be backed.

Klopp is not the best manager in the world, the best manager in the world does not loose that many home matches in a row before finally figuring out that Fabinho is better at DM only to then later put Fab back to CB and persist with an idiotic high line.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #1844: Apr 25, 2021 04:41:20 pm
      So you agreed with all the subs he's made in recent matches plus playing Gini and Bobby every opportunity he has. Oh and then there is the suicidal high line we play.

All in all Klopp has become quite a poor manager recently, perhaps his heart isn't in it any more, for whatever reason, that can happen.

Heimdall, please.

That statement is absolutely ridiculous. Sit back, remove any background noise, take a few deep breaths and re-read that part in bold.

Listen to yourself, speak what you type.

Ridiculous.

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,533 posts | 3904 
      Reply #1845: Apr 25, 2021 04:42:07 pm
      Klopp is not the best manager in the world, the best manager in the world does not loose that many home matches in a row before finally figuring out that Fabinho is better at DM only to then later put Fab back to CB and persist with an idiotic high line.

Klopp is the best manager in the world. Be careful what you wish for mate
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,226 posts | 1650 
      Reply #1846: Apr 25, 2021 04:42:39 pm
      yeah, but you could say that milner were supposed to be the experience and Jones was supposed to be the fresh legs. two mids who were going to help us control the game. I see the logic behind those subs, and the reason behind the scrutiny for the subs is exactly hindsight. Now we know, what we didnt know atm. If JK had made a bizzare sub like taking out kabak for ox, i would have been criticizing JK too.

He didnt make strange subs, the subs just didnt do what they were supposed to, and if you think about it then the subs were pretty logical.

Milner one I had no problem with the system was working more personel as you say not doing what they should but sorry the Thiago one not needed and I think his face told you his feelings
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #1847: Apr 25, 2021 04:45:42 pm

In your opinion heimdall, an opinion you are entitled to.

This Season has been an absolute freak and a write off. So many horrendous things have happened that it would be unfair to judge him on this Season alone.

I am writing this Season off, exempt from judgement in my eyes. So based on my opinion of Klopp before the start of this Season he is the best manager.

I don't need you to tell me you disagree again, i already know.

God Bless You.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1848: Apr 25, 2021 04:46:36 pm
      Heimdall, please.

That statement is absolutely ridiculous. Sit back, remove any background noise, take a few deep breaths and re-read that part in bold.

Listen to yourself, speak what you type.

Ridiculous.

I honestly mean it, I think his tactics, team selections and subs have been poor since the turn of the year.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1849: Apr 25, 2021 04:49:29 pm
      Klopp is the best manager in the world. Be careful what you wish for mate

Not this calendar year, any other top club would have fired him after our recent run. A top manager would adapt his team better to any adversity, would stop playing a high line, would drop misfiring players, would alter tactics.
      Please tell me on recent form, ie this season, why Jürgen is the best manager.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #1850: Apr 25, 2021 04:58:32 pm
      Not this calendar year, any other top club would have fired him after our recent run. A top manager would adapt his team better to any adversity, would stop playing a high line, would drop misfiring players, would alter tactics.

Since the turn of the year?
      Yeah we been crap.
      But if you only judged players or managers on 4 months form and not by what potential you know they have then you’ll get nowhere fast.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1851: Apr 25, 2021 05:33:47 pm

and  this is why its not worth posting on here anymore.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,011 posts | 2087 
      Reply #1852: Apr 25, 2021 05:39:02 pm

First things first, Jürgen IS a top manager. Anyone with two brain cells put together would know that (though I'm aware some don't even have that so I'll let you off)

Secondly, Jürgen has spent the last 5 and a half years honing, adapting and transforming the team into what he wanted it often in one match alone.

Cruel circumstances, completely out of his hands, has robbed him of the ability to do so with full effect. Nothing and no one can replace  the robustness of Gomez and VVD at the back. Nothing can replace the leadership and ethic of Hendo in midfield. The list goes on and there comes a point where even a manager as good as Jürgen has to bite his tongue and fight his way through this injury riddled mess of a season.

Yours is just another ignorant, brain dead comment that has no sound basis or logic. What is it? Something, political/personal with Jürgen? That's the only conclusion I can come to because on a footballing level, your comments are a freakish joke.

Not a top manager?

F**k off.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,165 posts | 509 
      Reply #1853: Apr 25, 2021 06:00:09 pm
      First things first, Jürgen IS a top manager. Anyone with two brain cells put together would know that (though I'm aware some don't even have that so I'll let you off)

Secondly, Jürgen has spent the last 5 and a half years honing, adapting and transforming the team into what he wanted it often in one match alone.

Cruel circumstances, completely out of his hands, has robbed him of the ability to do so with full effect. Nothing and no one can replace  the robustness of Gomez and VVD at the back. Nothing can replace the leadership and ethic of Hendo in midfield. The list goes on and there comes a point where even a manager as good as Jürgen has to bite his tongue and fight his way through this injury riddled mess of a season.

Yours is just another ignorant, brain dead comment that has no sound basis or logic. What is it? Something, political/personal with Jürgen? That's the only conclusion I can come to because on a footballing level, your comments are a freakish joke.

Not a top manager?

F**k off.

Well said, there are some prize tits on here but his post is unbelievable. 
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #1854: Apr 25, 2021 08:03:39 pm

I don't have to agree with all his decisions, my job is to support the team and manager. Do I think Jürgen is the best man for the job? 200%
      You see, the club didn't ask me to support them, the players didn't ask me to follow liverpool, the 8 managers that have held the position (9 if you count Ronnie Morgan as caretaker after Kenny left) didn't ask me to follow liverpool. 
      I chose to follow liverpool,  neither the players nor manager owe me anything. 
      You expect me to turn on a manager after one season where things haven't went to plan for us,  after that manager has just won us our 6th CL and our first title in 30 feckin years? That's Chelsea type sh*t! Maybe that's the club for you!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,248 posts | 2799 
      Reply #1855: Apr 25, 2021 10:18:33 pm

Not a top manager?

F**k off.

Fair play to you for giving that a proper response.

I just can't be bothered with sh*te like that anymore. By all means question and debate Jürgen's decisions but when you're throwing around things like 'he's not a top manager', 'he's throwing games' or 'maybe his time is up' you just prove you're not a proper Liverpool supporter. These are comments more than a day after the game, not stuff in the heat of the moment during match threads.

Absolutely ridiculous that at the first sign of a dip people throw Jürgen under the bus. He has more than enough credit in the bank to get the chance to rectify the wrongs of this season and I'm sure he along with the players will bounce back in a big way next season.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,139 posts | 4894 
      Reply #1856: Apr 25, 2021 10:20:39 pm
      Just ignore the nonsense guys.

Jürgen has bought himself more than enough time to get through this current slump.

He has made mistakes this season and possibly been too loyal and reluctant to change but I'd imagine a rethink over the summer will see if right back challenging again next season.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,168 posts | 6344 
      Reply #1857: Apr 25, 2021 11:15:27 pm
      Just ignore the nonsense guys.

Jürgen has bought himself more than enough time to get through this current slump.

He has made mistakes this season and possibly been too loyal and reluctant to change but I'd imagine a rethink over the summer will see if right back challenging again next season.

Yep, he’s got the job as long as he wants it as far as I’m concerned.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1858: Apr 25, 2021 11:17:58 pm

Not a top manager?

F**k off.

Nice to see your human Frankly and even you go off the rails sometimes  ;D Frustration can get the better of us and it's what Heimy is very good at.  :f_doh:

Good post.
      LiverpoolReds90
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 135 posts | 11 
      Reply #1859: Apr 25, 2021 11:29:15 pm
      can't believe people saying kloop is not a top manager... the guy is  one of the best in the game every manager can go thru a slump jeeze.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1860: Apr 26, 2021 06:30:43 am
      Yep, he’s got the job as long as he wants it as far as I’m concerned.

He's earned it!

He ended 30 years of F***ing misery and for that alone he deserves to tell us when he doesn't think his heart is in it anymore!
      ruthcity

• 6,916 posts | 1475 
      Reply #1861: Apr 26, 2021 09:36:44 am
      This is the Kop in action. And I'm that proud of each and everyone of us bar a few exceptions. The support for the team is World class and for as long as they're our players and staff. Find me a team with support as loyal as the Kop. Call us emotional. Judge us for a lack of ambition. We live and breathe You'll never walk alone. Klopp will never walk alone. He's one of us. He's world class. He can stay for as long as he wishes. He's our legend.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #1862: Apr 26, 2021 10:26:47 am
      No true LFC supporter would begin to doubt Jürgen Klopp!

Our present downturn is a Godsend for those who criticise the reds for their team's underperformance or none achievement, make the most of it gobshites we will be back.

Quick Reply