Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 447935 times
      Longy-Shops, Millsy75, Arab Scouse and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2001: May 15, 2021 07:31:47 am
      He's a brilliant boss, keep it up.

What a performance by all the team. He looked happy. Now, he needs to solve his issues with Mane.

What issues ? don’t read into what the media say mate, Mane was pissed off cos Jürgen dropped him, that’s it, nothing else, Mane is top dog, or he thinks he is, so he believes he’s a shoe in every game, he isn’t as Klopp proved, the sooner Mane accepts that the better, it happens in each club up and down the prem, typical media making a mountain out of a mole hill, all started by that c**t Tyler at full time.

Y  N  W  A
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #2002: May 15, 2021 09:54:29 am
      I think Jürgen Klopp should start Mane against West Brom on Sunday. Let him take out his frustrations against this relegated side, I am sure he will be on the scoresheet.
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #2003: May 15, 2021 12:59:48 pm
      I think Jürgen Klopp should start Mane against West Brom on Sunday. Let him take out his frustrations against this relegated side, I am sure he will be on the scoresheet.

Harsh on the front three who all scored against utd
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1769 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2004: May 16, 2021 09:14:19 am
      Yup. Porto seems like a good fit for him so far with 21 league and 8 CL appearances. Could make it permanent if Klopp decides he has no spot for him.
        Quote and Reply
      Report    Logged
      clint_call01
      King Live Match Starter
      LFC Reds Subscriber

10,027 posts |  2692 
      Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      → Reply #2001: May 14, 2021 02:08:44 pm
       Quote (selected)
      He's a brilliant boss, keep it up.

What a performance by all the team. He looked happy. Now, he needs to solve his issues with Mane.
        Quote and Reply
      Report    Logged

Pretty sure he will.

Mane is rested and hungry
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2005: May 16, 2021 11:14:44 pm
      The Boss, sends TAA to take that last cross as Robbo's have all been sh*t.

Same time allows Ali to go up for the last play.

Winning moves by The Boss!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,041 posts | 2096 
      Reply #2006: May 23, 2021 06:16:39 pm
      After all that has happened...You are a God Jürgen.

No not a God. THE God!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #2007: May 23, 2021 06:21:09 pm
      And some fuckwits questioned him
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #2008: May 23, 2021 06:22:20 pm
      Get some rest Boss, thanks for guiding us through our sticky patch.. 👊🏼

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4928 
      Reply #2009: May 23, 2021 06:23:12 pm
      Get some rest Boss, thanks for guiding us through our sticky patch.. 👊🏼

He deserves it.

Finishing third after all we've had to deal with this season is unreal
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2010: May 23, 2021 06:24:05 pm
      what a man of great integrity incredible honesty and unrivalled knowledge. There is not a better man on this planet to manage this club.
      If you had a moment of doubt then shame on you
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #2011: May 23, 2021 06:35:51 pm
      One mad season ,three crucial injuries at the start of the season,two family bereavements,no fans ,Plenty righting us off but through it all Jürgen and the lads turned it around  so thank you boss for everything.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2012: May 23, 2021 06:38:35 pm
      I think Jürgen realises he has been tested more than ever before but he kept the faith in himself and his team and the boys and the club and we will be stronger for this.I am so proud of him and the lads despite not winning a trophy this feels like a winning season
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2013: May 23, 2021 06:44:10 pm
      Rest and recharge the batteries Jürgen.
      Incredibly difficult season for the manager.
      Wouldn't have anyone else on the planet managing this squad.
      He just gets this club.
      And after all the sh*te talk that he might leave - looking forward to seeing him back again in August :)
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #2014: May 23, 2021 06:53:21 pm
      Simple, just love this man.

Thanks for everything you've done for this club.

Now enjoy that rest, totally deserved.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,408 posts | 3405 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2015: May 23, 2021 07:03:28 pm
      Deserves a good summer, hope him and Mrs k find somewhere to get totally sh*t faced.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,408 posts | 3405 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2016: May 23, 2021 07:15:23 pm
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,107 posts | 83 
      Reply #2017: May 23, 2021 08:14:15 pm
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #2018: May 23, 2021 08:16:03 pm
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

Are you on a wind up ?

And surely to walk him out of Anfield you would need to actually visit it once
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #2019: May 23, 2021 08:18:36 pm

How is this fool still on this forum 🤔

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2020: May 23, 2021 08:25:04 pm

Classic
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #2021: May 23, 2021 08:27:10 pm
      How is this fool still on this forum 🤔

Is he the kid that used to send Klopp letters begging for him to lose!    :lmao:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,344 posts | 2818 
      Reply #2022: May 23, 2021 08:27:39 pm
      Hell of an effort this last quarter of the season from the boss to turn it around. Especially when the club did him absolutely no favours with the Super League sh*te just months after not backing him in the January window until the last second.

Hope he gets some time away from the game to recharge because he deserves it after what he's been through both on and off the pitch.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #2023: May 23, 2021 08:30:50 pm

Luck to finish Top 4???  26 of 30 points DUMBASS

Offense was Tied 3rd in the league

Everytime you post u just expose what more of a c**t you are

Go back to your own team , Utd , City  whatever it is

JUST GO AWAY FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!

Nobody likes you , you miserable c**t

GET A LIFE

Quick Reply