Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430569 times
      EarnedIt6Times
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 73 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2024: May 23, 2021 09:07:52 pm
      Lap of honour and Klopp's walking round with the retiring kitman

Just when you think Juergen can't get any classier he finds a new way
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2025: May 23, 2021 09:23:04 pm
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

Who do you support? The only thing I do know is that it's not Liverpool.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2026: May 23, 2021 09:35:01 pm
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

We've just managed to get to 3rd, after the injuries and VAR decisions that we've endured, but all our wows are Klopps fault, apparently.

We finished 17pts behind the league winners, but last year, the league winners, us, finished 18 pts ahead of 2nd, so all in all this season, disappointing that it may seem, ain't that bad.

If you don't follow us during the dark times, and these times aren't that dark, close the door behind you.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2027: May 23, 2021 10:05:59 pm
      In all my years of travelling south to watch the reds I never saw the city as a hotbed of buckfast.  ;D

You havent seen me in my String vest then full on Rabb C.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2028: May 23, 2021 10:07:30 pm
      How is this fool still on this forum 🤔

you can do a lot from a padded cell these days. Why do we have to share the same planet as people like that
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2029: May 23, 2021 10:33:07 pm
      Liverpool’s injuries in the Premier League this season:

Van Dijk (33 games missed)
      Gomez (31)
      Matip (28)
      Keita (28)
      Jota (19)
      Henderson (17)
      Thiago (14)
      Fabinho (8)
      seems like a reasonable excuse for not winning the league
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #2030: May 23, 2021 10:38:35 pm

Thought we had snuffed the WUMS out of this place.

Cheap low life w**ker.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2031: May 23, 2021 10:40:20 pm
      Liverpool’s injuries in the Premier League this season:

Van Dijk (33 games missed)
      Gomez (31)
      Matip (28)
      Keita (28)
      Jota (19)
      Henderson (17)
      Thiago (14)
      Fabinho (8)
      seems like a reasonable excuse for not winning the league

Nat not being trusted is an issue as well early 2021, he could have played releasing Hendo or Fab.

But its done now and it leads to a lot of positives ahead of next season
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2032: May 23, 2021 10:43:38 pm
      How is this fool still on this forum 🤔

Strange isn't it. Come on admins bin this bell end!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2033: May 23, 2021 10:47:07 pm

Amazingly you make some valid points here but then smother them in bullshit
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2034: May 23, 2021 10:58:58 pm
      Nat not being trusted is an issue as well early 2021, he could have played releasing Hendo or Fab.

But its done now and it leads to a lot of positives ahead of next season

or maybe he wasnt ready until Jürgen thought he was.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2035: May 23, 2021 11:00:53 pm
      Thought we had snuffed the WUMS out of this place.

Cheap low life w**ker.

why is he even allowed on here this " everyone is entitled " crap is turning good people away
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2036: May 23, 2021 11:01:24 pm
      or maybe he wasnt ready until Jürgen thought he was.

He played a couple of games, done zero wrong and got binned, got brought back in and has been a hero.

Had he not got binned off? Like I say who knows and its positives for next year
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2037: May 23, 2021 11:05:36 pm
      He played a couple of games, done zero wrong and got binned, got brought back in and has been a hero.

Had he not got binned off? Like I say who knows and its positives for next year

Jürgen knows and didnt think he was ready and that has been vindicated by the last 10 games results 26 points from 30 whilst under incredible pressure and yet some people still know better than Jürgen who sees him every day .He also missed games against Leeds and Newcastle with a hamstring injury/
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #2038: May 23, 2021 11:15:41 pm
      Just absolutely love him - the best manager in the world
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2039: May 23, 2021 11:18:41 pm
      Jürgen knows and didnt think he was ready and that has been vindicated by the last 10 games results 26 points from 30 whilst under incredible pressure and yet some people still know better than Jürgen who sees him every day .He also missed games against Leeds and Newcastle with a hamstring injury/

Walton he wasnt played for spells in Jan and Feb, no getting away from it,Hendo and Fab played there, Rhys got called ahead of him.

He played v Newcastle on new years eve, that was it till west ham on Jan 31, 7 games 5 of those league. He played v Brighton and then not until Sheff utd 5 games later, 4 league games

Thats 9 league games he was not stated between new years and the end of Feb mate, why? He never let us down when he was played. But got dropped. Comes back in at the end of Feb and doesnt leave the team l, we lost 1 in that run
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2040: May 23, 2021 11:28:32 pm

Fuckoff knobjockey
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #2041: May 23, 2021 11:31:13 pm
      If you told me a month or so ago we would finish top 4 I'd have laughed at you.

Here we are.

Egg on my face now.

Love this team and this manager.

I've had a few beer but F**k it we're the 3rd best team in England apparently.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #2042: May 23, 2021 11:37:38 pm
      Miracle worker
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #2043: May 23, 2021 11:41:01 pm
      If you told me a month or so ago we would finish top 4 I'd have laughed at you.

Here we are.

Egg on my face now.

Love this team and this manager.

I've had a few beer but F**k it we're the 3rd best team in England apparently.

I would just like to clear up I had no doubt about Jürgen.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2044: May 23, 2021 11:44:03 pm
      I would just like to clear up I had no doubt about Jürgen.

Never in question
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #2045: May 23, 2021 11:47:11 pm

Absolutely unreal man and manager.

No better fit for this club and City
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2046: May 23, 2021 11:51:53 pm
      Absolutely unreal man and manager.

No better fit for this club and City

Some confuse honest opinion or feelings at a certain time with doubting people or the team as a whole and like to throw it back later to big themselves up as being the perfect fan.

So no need to explain yourself as far as Im concerned Higgy  always a top fan from my time reading your posts

Quick Reply