Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430764 times
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2047: May 24, 2021 12:06:15 am
      You're a fantastic re-addition to the forum again Brian.

I know you've been back as ages but you're a fantastic poster and a fantastic fella from what I can gather.

Good Irish man too. 🇮🇪♥️
      EarnedIt6Times
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 73 
      Reply #2048: May 24, 2021 12:54:55 am

b***ard

I sent that on to loads of Reds and it's a F***ing fake

You've totally done me

:lmao:

Fella even sounded like Klopp
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2049: May 24, 2021 06:50:55 am
      Who else is prepared to admit that they preferred Carlo Ancelotti to Klopp before he came? 😄
      Thank God I don't make football decisions at Liverpool! Kloop is God! Get that statue built!
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #2050: May 24, 2021 07:02:42 am
      Who else is prepared to admit that they preferred Carlo Ancelotti to Klopp before he came? 😄
      Thank God I don't make football decisions at Liverpool! Kloop is God! Get that statue built!

I was really doubting that he could turn things around but we're 3rd, 5 point behind Man Utd. I still think that we've been average this season, even at the end we haven't been as good as we can be. we can and should play much much better but we're at the level where even at out worst we're still at the top. Hats off Mr Klopp.

We can only improve and hopefully we'll do that.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2051: May 24, 2021 08:10:36 am
      Walton he wasnt played for spells in Jan and Feb, no getting away from it,Hendo and Fab played there, Rhys got called ahead of him.

He played v Newcastle on new years eve, that was it till west ham on Jan 31, 7 games 5 of those league. He played v Brighton and then not until Sheff utd 5 games later, 4 league games

Thats 9 league games he was not stated between new years and the end of Feb mate, why? He never let us down when he was played. But got dropped. Comes back in at the end of Feb and doesnt leave the team l, we lost 1 in that run

Only Jürgen knows mate, maybe he didn’t fully trust in him in certain situations against a certain opponent, who knows, Jürgen himself wasn’t himself if you know what I mean and certainly made a few let’s say mis- guided judgment’s in that time zone you mentioned, in the meantime could it be that Nat himself grew in stature and confidence the more trust Jürgen put upon him, added to the day to day work done at Melwood and at Kirby,
      In the end he became the leading CB entrusted to boss the back line to the best his abilities would allow, and that his testament to Nat himself, so much so that it means Kabak will return to Shalke rather than be offered a contract here, with sheer hard work and determination Nat Phillips has proven what can be accomplished by simply getting your head down and getting on with it, now he’s not daft either, he knows he will still be probably 4th or 5th choice behind, Virgil, Joe, Joel & Ibrahima if indeed he arrives, but he now knows that Jürgen trusts him and knows that in certain situations against certain individuals he will be called upon,
      He deserves his place in the squad he’s earned it, so unless he himself wants first team football elsewhere I’m sure he’s happy enough to still be at LFC.

Y  N  W  A
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #2052: May 24, 2021 08:17:02 am
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2053: May 24, 2021 08:25:40 am

Don’t know who this Kloop fella is mate, but his supposed son got f***in nailed to a big dod of wood, is that the kind of statue you mean, anyhoo, Carlo would not have been a bad appointment, he’s managed some of the biggest clubs in the world, all of which had decent players, but now sadly for him, he’s at a shitty wee club who think their going to be big, with even shittier players who are still mediocre at best, and will be forever in our shadow, but, “Alway look on the bright side” as they say !

Incidentally, I was kind of hoping Rafa would have returned to finish what he started.

Y  N  W  A
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2054: May 24, 2021 09:14:10 am
      B***ard

I sent that on to loads of Reds and it's a f**king fake

You've totally done me

He's bloody good whoever he is
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2055: May 24, 2021 09:57:48 am

Don’t know who this Kloop fella is mate, but his supposed son got f***in nailed to a big dod of wood, is that the kind of statue you mean, anyhoo, Carlo would not have been a bad appointment, he’s managed some of the biggest clubs in the world, all of which had decent players, but now sadly for him, he’s at a shitty wee club who think their going to be big, with even shittier players who are still mediocre at best, and will be forever in our shadow, but, “Alway look on the bright side” as they say !

Incidentally, I was kind of hoping Rafa would have returned to finish what he started.

Y  N  W  A

You'd be amazed at how many times I write Kloop by accident 😄
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #2056: May 24, 2021 09:59:02 am

Y  N  W  A

I would love to see Rafa back at some point. When Klopp leaves, I'd like to see him take over. We all know that he was a very good manager and did great with what he had.

Gerrard's chance will eventually come but I'd have Rafa back for sure, after Klopp though.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2057: May 24, 2021 10:03:22 am
      B***ard

I sent that on to loads of Reds and it's a f**king fake

You've totally done me

the guy is brilliant, so alike. ;D
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2058: May 24, 2021 10:08:30 am
      Very decent finish to the season, after a slump undoubtedly caused by a horrendous injury list. All bodes well for next season under Jürgen Klopp plus the backing of the crowd, who''ll be back in full song.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2059: May 24, 2021 10:25:17 am
      the guy is brilliant, so alike. ;D

Had me fooled as well. But did wonder why he wouldn’t be on the buss !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2060: May 24, 2021 10:54:03 am
      Some confuse honest opinion or feelings at a certain time with doubting people or the team as a whole and like to throw it back later to big themselves up as being the perfect fan.

So no need to explain yourself as far as Im concerned Higgy  always a top fan from my time reading your posts

I get it now. Anyone can criticise but if you disagree you are bigging yourself up as a super fan. Got yeah.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2061: May 24, 2021 11:33:13 am

Had me fooled as well. But did wonder why he wouldn’t be on the buss !

hehe
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #2062: May 24, 2021 08:37:23 pm
      Ha ha that is an amazing lookalike

Amazing. Thought he was the real thing as well!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #2063: May 27, 2021 01:54:15 pm
      Quote from 0112358
      Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

He has become the first Liverpool FC manager to qualify for the European Cup via our league position, in 5 consecutive seasons. Those before him, who also did it in 5 consecutive seasons, didn't always do so through our league position.

10 years ago, we failed to qualify for the UEFA Cup. We had a few more serious issues to tackle back then.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2064: May 28, 2021 08:27:12 am
      Liverpool’s injuries in the Premier League this season:

Van Dijk (33 games missed)
      Gomez (31)
      Matip (28)
      Keita (28)
      Jota (19)
      Henderson (17)
      Thiago (14)
      Fabinho (8)
      seems like a reasonable excuse for not winning the league

its mind blowing thats almost a full team.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2065: May 28, 2021 08:31:10 am
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

your on crack or the wind up ma man. I proper ;D'd at some of this.

BTW, since buvac left we won some stuff you know.  :lmao:
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2066: May 28, 2021 10:07:05 am
      your on crack or the wind up ma man. I proper ;D'd at some of this.

BTW, since buvac left we won some stuff you know.  :lmao:

Literally a troll that fella. No idea how he's still here.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2067: May 28, 2021 11:08:17 am
      Yeah right, lick his a**. The dude had the second most talented team pound for pound. He took out Jota for weeks singlehandily when Diego was clicking, he lost against an average Real, just like he lost to an average Atletico last season, we needed all the luck to make CL, he couldn‘t even get us past 100 last season despite a paved road, he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, I‘ll just repeat it: he played high with Phillips and Williams/Kabak, and for the retarded a third time: he played high with slow below-averade PL CBs, his offense looks like a random slot machine that feels more often than not as if Mane, Bobby and Salah do not train together. Jürgen better takes a deep look in the mirror if he‘s still the right manager. If he offers me this sh*t again next season I will personally walk him out of Anfield. He obviously looks lost without his „mind“ Buvac. This good fairy-tale ending covers the issues that need to be tackled the next weeks/months.

Are you for real ?  One totally deluded tw*t !
      With statements like this you are clearly not an LFC fan, why bother post on here, you don’t upset anyone, you just confirm the obvious, and become more of a laughing stock yourself.
      Why not grow up and chat with whatever mates you might or might not have, on fan sites of your own team, whoever that might be.
      You’re clearly one of those who have let Liverpool get under your skin, and spend more time slagging them off than you do supporting your own side.
      That’s usually a trait of a manc. Weird as F**k mate.
      Think you need psychiatric help.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #2068: May 28, 2021 07:21:07 pm

Are you for real ?  One totally deluded tw*t !
      With statements like this you are clearly not an LFC fan, why bother post on here, you don’t upset anyone, you just confirm the obvious, and become more of a laughing stock yourself.
      Why not grow up and chat with whatever mates you might or might not have, on fan sites of your own team, whoever that might be.
      You’re clearly one of those who have let Liverpool get under your skin, and spend more time slagging them off than you do supporting your own side.
      That’s usually a trait of a manc. Weird as f**k mate.
      Think you need psychiatric help.

I don't agree with what he says but he can have this opinion. Klopp is not a god, he can make mistakes and be sacked. His last season at Dortmund was awful. A great manager, but I agree with him, Klopp's decisions at times have been terrible and for me, while we've been able to qualify on the 37th and 38th games of the league thanks to our GK's goal, we have not shown yet that we belong to the top of Europe again.

It's not very mature to tell someone who has another opinion to grow up. Growing up is realizing that you're not right as often as you may think and others are entitled to their opinion.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2069: May 29, 2021 10:36:33 am
      I Sometimes don't know why I read this thread.  :f_doh: What I'd give to have a manager of Klopps standard at Old Trafford. So many negatives yet he still gets you in top 4 with half a side.

Think it's time I went back on the manc thread. Not been on it since the Europa final for fear of losing the plot with some of you lot.  :lmao:

Quick Reply