Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430879 times
      EarnedIt6Times
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 73 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2070: May 29, 2021 11:03:07 am
      Klopp is not a god, he can make mistakes and be sacked. His last season at Dortmund was awful.

Flat Earth Society stuff

You people love that (supposed) awful last season at Dortmund. You worship at the altar of Klopp's 'awful' last season at Dortmund.

"And so it shall come to pass that because Klopp had an awful last season at Dortmund, it must happen again at Liverpool and he will be sacked, Amen."

It's for people who read their horoscope in the paper and believe every word of it.

"He ran his players into the ground don't you know! 3 died of exhaustion in a single match against Saint Pauli. 8 died in February alone. By late March there were calls for him to be charged for gross crimes against humanity."

I'm surprised nobody's ever made a Hollywood blockbuster about Klopp's last season at Dortmund.

Actually if you look at Klopp's last season at Dortmund, they were bottom in the winter but turned it around to finish 7th, scraping into a UEFA Cup place, which seems like a pretty decent rescue job to me.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2071: May 29, 2021 12:24:31 pm
      I don't agree with what he says but he can have this opinion. Klopp is not a god, he can make mistakes and be sacked. His last season at Dortmund was awful. A great manager, but I agree with him, Klopp's decisions at times have been terrible and for me, while we've been able to qualify on the 37th and 38th games of the league thanks to our GK's goal, we have not shown yet that we belong to the top of Europe again.

It's not very mature to tell someone who has another opinion to grow up. Growing up is realizing that you're not right as often as you may think and others are entitled to their opinion.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #2072: May 29, 2021 12:32:37 pm
      I don't agree with what he says but he can have this opinion. Klopp is not a god, he can make mistakes and be sacked. His last season at Dortmund was awful. A great manager, but I agree with him, Klopp's decisions at times have been terrible and for me, while we've been able to qualify on the 37th and 38th games of the league thanks to our GK's goal, we have not shown yet that we belong to the top of Europe again.

It's not very mature to tell someone who has another opinion to grow up. Growing up is realizing that you're not right as often as you may think and others are entitled to their opinion.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Other people are entitled to ridicule it if it's clearly nonsense.

No one has the right to be taken seriously when they spout bollocks.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2073: May 30, 2021 06:11:42 am

Flat Earth Society stuff

You people love that (supposed) awful last season at Dortmund. You worship at the altar of Klopp's 'awful' last season at Dortmund.

"And so it shall come to pass that because Klopp had an awful last season at Dortmund, it must happen again at Liverpool and he will be sacked, Amen."

It's for people who read their horoscope in the paper and believe every word of it.

"He ran his players into the ground don't you know! 3 died of exhaustion in a single match against Saint Pauli. 8 died in February alone. By late March there were calls for him to be charged for gross crimes against humanity."

I'm surprised nobody's ever made a Hollywood blockbuster about Klopp's last season at Dortmund.

Actually if you look at Klopp's last season at Dortmund, they were bottom in the winter but turned it around to finish 7th, scraping into a UEFA Cup place, which seems like a pretty decent rescue job to me.

You forgot the part where he turns water into wine, but in Klopp’s case it’s Doubters into believers, some ppl mate only believe what they want to believe, or read what the want to read and not between the lines, wouldn’t surprise me to learn he reads the S*n or any other of the red tops, and we all know what happens in the bible, he dies at the end, just like his theory that Klopp’s last season at BvB was awful !

Y  N  W  A
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2074: Jun 02, 2021 01:22:22 pm
      Just flicking through Twitter on all the videos and photos from the European Cup win and just for some reason felt a tinge of sadness.

Simply because watching Jürgen being so happy makes me think I never want him to leave. He really gives you the feeling he's one of us and his little quirks make him even more so.

An absolute legend.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2075: Jun 02, 2021 01:28:58 pm

Dickhead he should have rung you and asked for your 26 years of life experience to weight in and tell him how to do his job.

There’s your post and then the one directly above this from Si its a visual in to the contrast between a FIFA fan and someone who understands the ethos of the club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2076: Jun 30, 2021 11:08:10 am
      https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1410148490731212801?s=19

This idiot actually thinks the doppleganger is the Big Man himself. ;D

Obviously any sane person will know its not Jürgen there among the England fans in his LFC gear.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2077: Jun 30, 2021 11:13:20 am

Obviously any sane person will know its not Jürgen there among the England fans in his LFC gear.

I know it’s not him but it is him..😂 you really have to concentrate on him to know it’s not our Juergen..
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2078: Jun 30, 2021 11:16:17 am
      I know it’s not him but it is him..😂 you really have to concentrate on him to know it’s not our Juergen..

Yea, the reason I think that is that we really wouldn't be surprised if the boss done something like this
      Salavaria
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 381 posts | 41 
      Reply #2079: Jul 01, 2021 09:54:21 am
      Just flicking through Twitter on all the videos and photos from the European Cup win and just for some reason felt a tinge of sadness.

Simply because watching Jürgen being so happy makes me think I never want him to leave. He really gives you the feeling he's one of us and his little quirks make him even more so.

An absolute legend.

At least we know he'll never go to Everton...
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2080: Jul 01, 2021 10:43:35 am
      At least we know he'll never go to Everton...

🙄
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #2081: Jul 01, 2021 05:46:04 pm

Looks like the boss to me ;)
      https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQt14_4qrDH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2082: Jul 01, 2021 06:08:22 pm
      Everton may have Benitez, but we have Jürgen Klopp !
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #2083: Jul 02, 2021 06:14:55 am
      Amen.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2084: Jul 02, 2021 08:10:17 am
      What the F**k is this ‘sh*t we got Klopp & they’ve got Benitez’…?

Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2085: Jul 03, 2021 11:57:10 am
      What the f**k is this ‘sh*t we got Klopp & they’ve got Benitez’…?
      Yep,as much as I love Rafa I’m genuinely not arsed which club he is at and I’m even less arsed about that sh*te across the park,fully focussed on my club & klopp no other club or manager matters to me.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2086: Jul 03, 2021 01:17:57 pm
      Yep,as much as I love Rafa I’m genuinely not arsed which club he is at and I’m even less arsed about that sh*te across the park,fully focussed on my club & klopp no other club or manager matters to me.

ABSO-f***in-LUTELY,

Love Rafa, we had him at his best, what he did/does after don't matter,  that f***in SHITEHOUSE of a club will ALWAYS be in our shadow no matter who the employ, they will never surpass our successes and that my pedigree chums will wrankle them forever and ever Amen!!!

YNWA
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #2087: Jul 28, 2021 05:08:44 pm
      Just came across this don’t know if true or not

Jürgen Klopp is understood to be increasingly frustrated by his lack of backing from Liverpool owners FSG, according to Football Insider.

Klopp has done a quite remarkable job at Anfield, leading Liverpool’s escape from mediocrity and turning them into English and European champions.

The German has written his name into Liverpool folklore and is adored by the supporters. Yet, his bosses don’t appear to take much notice of that.

FSG allowed Gini Wijnaldum, a key player for Klopp, to walk out the door on a free transfer, with no replacement yet being brought in.

Liverpool’s transfer activity this summer has been virtually non-existent, and Klopp appears to be at the end of his tether with it.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/28/Jürgen-klopp-growing-frustrated-at-liverpool/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0041&fbclid=IwAR2wnw9u1VrWn43Zhtk2wgZClkOrHwbNauWvKGhJsk8DJemSfGyA34QDIz0
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2021 10:21:29 am by JD, Reason: Added some context »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #2088: Jul 28, 2021 05:28:43 pm

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/28/Jürgen-klopp-growing-frustrated-at-liverpool/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0041&fbclid=IwAR2wnw9u1VrWn43Zhtk2wgZClkOrHwbNauWvKGhJsk8DJemSfGyA34QDIz0

Load of bollocks.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2089: Jul 28, 2021 06:18:04 pm

First off the source, that website is literally a pile of sh*t with no credibility...second, all they have is supposition made up by who knows who to get some clicks...so from that respect I guess it worked.

You'd be best to swerve that kind of bullshit in the future mate.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2090: Jul 28, 2021 06:41:08 pm

It’s a load of old sh*te
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2091: Jul 28, 2021 09:37:21 pm

I could hazard a guess. ;)
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #2092: Jul 28, 2021 09:54:06 pm

Ah mate come on.

Don't even need to click on that.

Quick Reply