Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430835 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2139: Sep 21, 2021 04:34:27 am
      That was the usual spam media  :f_whistle:

I did read Klopps wife put doubt in his mind about going to United though.

Yes Keith I heard this too, she also noted that OT was rife with players infidelity, drug taking, wife beating, drug cheating, grannie shagging, eating prostitutes, more drug taking, drug test avoidance, money laundering, more wag battering, MMA on away fans, managerial bullying and plenty of referee intimidation chucked in for good measure, sounds like old advert for pepsi doesn’t it ?

Are those the doubts you were on about and forgot to mention?

Y  N  W  A

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2140: Sep 21, 2021 05:15:59 am
      His wife a bad judge then  :f_tongueincheek: Would of won Two CL & two PL at least with us  :f_whistle:

She can't be a bad judge mate, she married the Best Manager in World Football !!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2141: Sep 21, 2021 08:05:27 am

Yes Keith I heard this too, she also noted that OT was rife with players infidelity, drug taking, wife beating, drug cheating, grannie shagging, eating prostitutes, more drug taking, drug test avoidance, money laundering, more wag battering, MMA on away fans, managerial bullying and plenty of referee intimidation chucked in for good measure, sounds like old advert for pepsi doesn’t it ?

Are those the doubts you were on about and forgot to mention?

Y  N  W  A

Since your talking about Liverpool players Billy  youve missed the spitting one  out Billy.  :lmao:
      « Last Edit: Sep 21, 2021 08:44:30 am by Keith Singleton »
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2142: Sep 21, 2021 06:31:26 pm
      Since your talking about Liverpool players Billy  youve missed the spitting one  out Billy.  :lmao:

Ha, can’t ever remember any of our players shagging grannies, or Kung fu kicking opposing fans, or failing to supply urine for a routine drug test, can’t remember any of our players shagging their brothers wife either, we might have a bit of a spitter and one individual  bit off more than he could chew on one or two occasions but hey, it must be something in that canal water you lot like to sup on, think they call Boddintons nowadays, hence your called MUtants 😜
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2143: Sep 21, 2021 06:55:03 pm

Ha, can’t ever remember any of our players shagging grannies, or Kung fu kicking opposing fans, or failing to supply urine for a routine drug test, can’t remember any of our players shagging their brothers wife either, we might have a bit of a spitter and one individual  bit off more than he could chew on one or two occasions but hey, it must be something in that canal water you lot like to sup on, think they call Boddintons nowadays, hence your called MUtants 😜
      Hell I fcuked a woman once that was probably old enough to be called a granny but I'm a manc not a scouser  :lmao: 
      Anyway, these activities were all done off the pitch not on,including the Kung fu kick  :lmao: Anyway, if someone called my mother what that w@nker called Cantona's mum I might of done the same thing.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #2144: Oct 03, 2021 10:35:52 am
      Disappointed that Klopp has compelled the whole squad to take the vaccine, and is now becoming the lead voice to encourage other healthy, young footballers to face this unnecessary risk.   

Comparing the unvaccinated to drink drivers is shameful language.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #2145: Oct 03, 2021 11:11:33 am
      Disappointed that Klopp has compelled the whole squad to take the vaccine, and is now becoming the lead voice to encourage other healthy, young footballers to face this unnecessary risk.   

Comparing the unvaccinated to drink drivers is shameful language.

Nope nothing shameful in anything Jürgen said. If you drink and drive you can kill someone. If you spread a dangerous virus you can kill someone. Taking a vaccine that works to protect yourself and those around you is just common sense really.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2146: Oct 03, 2021 11:18:09 am
      Nope nothing shameful in anything Jürgen said. If you drink and drive you can kill someone. If you spread a dangerous virus you can kill someone. Taking a vaccine that works to protect yourself and those around you is just common sense really.

How are the unvaccinated a threat to the vaccinated..😂 makes zero sense..

Not Klopp’s job to be calling out players who choose not to get vaccinated..
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #2147: Oct 03, 2021 12:46:54 pm

Not Klopp’s job to be calling out players who choose not to get vaccinated..

We don't know how long the vaccine's protection will stay effective for particularly for the elderly and vulnerable. It's still early days. What we do know is vaccinated people are less likely to spread the virus should they contract it. Luckily we have enough responsible people who have or will take the vaccines so we can reduce its impact worldwide.
      « Last Edit: Oct 03, 2021 01:04:28 pm by bazspeedman »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2148: Oct 03, 2021 12:53:51 pm
      I'm with Klopp on the vaccine, I'm actually glad he's come out and said it. As a roll model to many hopefully others will take note that haven't already had the vaccine and jump on board.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2149: Oct 03, 2021 01:07:55 pm
      You can still catch the virus even after the second vaccine. It just has a lesser impact on the majority.
      Not having it, is leaving you open to contraction, and as recent history has shown, that can effect people as a type of flue, or death. Why take the risk.
      My son caught the virus, was quite ill, but not severely, recovered, then wasn’t allowed the vaccine for 70 days.
      He had to cancel his original appointment as he was tested positive. Now I’m scared shitless he’ll get it again before his next appointment.
      It’s a case of pot luck on how it will effect you at any time. Do the right thing, if not for yourself, for family, friends and work colleagues.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2150: Oct 03, 2021 01:19:28 pm
      Comparing it to drink driving is actually pretty stupid.

One is illegal for starters but also the fact that people can drink alcohol that results in the deaths of thousands a year is a type of freedom. But that’s ok.

So is smoking.

Klopp should stick to football and not try to influence people into taking a vaccine that really should be a choice. A free choice without discrimination.

Kids are a very small risk regarding covid so, knowing how influential he is, to make that statement which goes against the JCVI recommendations is actually really, really irresponsible.

If people still don’t feel safe if they themselves are fully vaccinated and wear a mask then they should get bubble wrap around their house and never leave.

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2151: Oct 03, 2021 01:32:01 pm

Klopp should stick to football and not try to influence people into taking a vaccine that really should be a choice. A free choice without discrimination.

"Stick to football" what a ridiculous and insulting comment aimed at someone who has earned more than enough clout from the joy he's given us over the years to be able to share his own personal feelings.

He's a human being and is entitled to his opinion the same the rest of us are. Don't agree with it? Sound. But don't expect him to be a robot without an opinion just because he's said something you personally don't agree with
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2152: Oct 03, 2021 01:40:47 pm
      "Stick to football" what a ridiculous and insulting comment aimed at someone who has earned more than enough clout from the joy he's given us over the years to be able to share his own personal feelings.

He's a human being and is entitled to his opinion the same the rest of us are. Don't agree with it? Sound. But don't expect him to be a robot without an opinion just because he's said something you personally don't agree with

So because he is successful I’m just meant to accept what he says even though it’s drivel?
      It’s actually bullying. Shaming people who have free choice by comparing them to criminals.

So no. I won’t stay quiet on that. And if people share your mentality and say “oh I’m going to get vaccinated now because a sports coach who has given me joy says so” then good luck to them.

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #2153: Oct 03, 2021 01:46:16 pm
      So because he is successful I’m just meant to accept what he says even though it’s drivel?
      It’s actually bullying. Shaming people who have free choice by comparing them to criminals.

Bullying 😂😂😂

I said you're fine to not accept it - I personally don't agree 100% with what he's saying either. But to say that he should stick to football as if he's some sort of commodity who'se only purpose is to manage the team at the weekend is ridiculous. He's entitled to an opinion, whether it be right or wrong
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2154: Oct 03, 2021 01:53:58 pm
      Bullying 😂😂😂

I said you're fine to not accept it - I personally don't agree 100% with what he's saying either. But to say that he should stick to football as if he's some sort of commodity who'se only purpose is to manage the team at the weekend is ridiculous. He's entitled to an opinion, whether it be right or wrong

It is bullying. Personally I don’t let it get to me.
      And I agree that people should have freedom of opinion etc but when it comes to health... I’m not sure. If he came out and suggested people with cancer should try more natural remedies I would call him out on that also.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #2155: Oct 03, 2021 01:56:24 pm
      the fact that people can drink alcohol that results in the deaths of thousands a year is a type of freedom.

This sentence really confuses me... Are you saying they should be free to do so?

Kids are a very small risk regarding covid

That may have been true at the beginning, but new variants are affecting more and more children. And whilst many do not die from it, there are serious concerns about the long term effects of COVID.

What about the people that cannot be vaccinated, for one reason or another. Should we let them catch it, knowing those are mostly at risk people?
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2156: Oct 03, 2021 02:01:00 pm
      This sentence really confuses me... Are you saying they should be free to do so?

Yes, and they are free to do so. Drink if you want. Smoke if you want.

That may have been true at the beginning, but new variants are affecting more and more children. And whilst many do not die from it, there are serious concerns about the long term effects of COVID.

Not according the JCVI. And they are experts.

What about the people that cannot be vaccinated, for one reason or another. Should we let them catch it, knowing those are mostly at risk people?

People who can’t have the vaccine can catch it from anyone. Vaccinated or unvaccinated. Thankfully it’s still a small chance you will die from it. Not the same as smallpox that killed one in three people.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #2157: Oct 03, 2021 02:12:47 pm

..if only it were that simple
      And have a wee bit of respect for the boss, simple-lad
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2158: Oct 03, 2021 02:14:52 pm

..if only it were that simple
      And have a wee bit of respect for the boss, simple-lad

He ain’t my boss? And it is that simple. Stick to football.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #2159: Oct 03, 2021 02:21:09 pm
      F**k me there's some nutters in the world...
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #2160: Oct 03, 2021 02:21:36 pm
      It is bullying. Personally I don’t let it get to me.
      And I agree that people should have freedom of opinion etc but when it comes to health... I’m not sure. If he came out and suggested people with cancer should try more natural remedies I would call him out on that also.

Come on mate that's apples and oranges. Trying to influence people to take a vaccIne which has very much proven to protect people from a virus and is backed by the majority of experts is different to telling cancer patients to swerve chemo and smoke weed to try and cure themselves.

But again that's outside the point I was making, you're free to disagree with whatever he says but to say he should stick to football (especially when he's been asked the question) is ridiculous
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2161: Oct 03, 2021 02:23:57 pm
      Come on mate that's apples and oranges. Trying to influence people to take a vaccIne which has very much proven to protect people from a virus and is backed by the majority of experts is different to telling cancer patients to swerve chemo and smoke weed to try and cure themselves.

But again that's outside the point I was making, you're free to disagree with whatever he says but to say he should stick to football (especially when he's been asked the question) is ridiculous

Not when he compares the unvaccinated to criminals. I don’t think that’s right at all.
      If he had just expressed his opinion on the benefits of the vaccination, sure, I would have no problem with it.

Quick Reply