Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430527 times
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2208: Oct 08, 2021 11:57:37 am
      Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts
      Yep, with the money around now, we'll turn into Everton post JK
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2209: Oct 08, 2021 12:10:48 pm
      I'd be amazed if he extends it.

He didn't even get the proper break he wanted after Dortmund due to us coming calling.

I’m not so sure, what he has built here is without doubt his best side ever, it would be heartbreaking giving it up, I’m confident that he isn’t quite finished with this team, the players or the club itself, I can’t imagine for one minute  that he’d just walk away, he will of course one day but, I can see him extend and continue to build and have success,
      He will decide when he’s had enough and although has has stated that 7 years is plenty I just think he may go on a bit longer, it’s a bit like eating your favourite ice cream, your stuffed but it’s so nice you just can’t leave any in the bowl, you just got to have a bit more, Anfield, the fans, his players, the training complex, the day to day camaraderie and of course the challenge of the EPL & CL could prove too difficult  to just turn your back on.

Or am I just being hopeful !!

Y  N  W  A
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2210: Oct 08, 2021 01:50:25 pm

I’m not so sure, what he has built here is without doubt his best side ever, it would be heartbreaking giving it up, I’m confident that he isn’t quite finished with this team, the players or the club itself, I can’t imagine for one minute  that he’d just walk away, he will of course one day but, I can see him extend and continue to build and have success,
      He will decide when he’s had enough and although has has stated that 7 years is plenty I just think he may go on a bit longer, it’s a bit like eating your favourite ice cream, your stuffed but it’s so nice you just can’t leave any in the bowl, you just got to have a bit more, Anfield, the fans, his players, the training complex, the day to day camaraderie and of course the challenge of the EPL & CL could prove too difficult  to just turn your back on.

Or am I just being hopeful !!

Y  N  W  A

Only downside billy, for all the joy, there is as much stress in the managers job.
      I hope he stays on and makes this his last club, however long he feels he can do it for.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,232 posts | 751 
      Reply #2211: Oct 08, 2021 02:59:56 pm
      Only downside billy, for all the joy, there is as much stress in the managers job.
      I hope he stays on and makes this his last club, however long he feels he can do it for.

He can only go downwards, if he decides to move on to another club after managing Liverpool, so Jürgen Klopp, might as well stay put until he is ready to retire !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2212: Oct 08, 2021 03:24:46 pm

Why is there always a downside, not pissin fair, ach I suppose we’ll all just to wait and see, and hope he decides to hang around for a while longer, failing that, and he does decide to hang up his snood, I wouldn’t be against Ljinders having a go next, he knows all there is to know about how we operate, knows the players and all their intricases, knows which way we are heading, but there’s plenty of time before we can all debate that major issue.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #2213: Oct 08, 2021 03:41:47 pm
      He can only go downwards, if he decides to move on to another club after managing Liverpool, so Jürgen Klopp, might as well stay put until he is ready to retire !

Could see him going back to Mainz when he's done with us.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #2214: Oct 08, 2021 03:42:57 pm
      If and when Klopp gets off it would be the best option if his understudy took the reigns.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #2215: Oct 08, 2021 03:56:13 pm
      Six wonderful years at Liverpool.  It has been some journey and he really did turn us from 'doubters to believers'. 

Cheers, Jürgen.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #2216: Oct 08, 2021 04:26:08 pm
      Best manager in the world and he’s ours ❤️❤️
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #2217: Oct 08, 2021 04:49:07 pm
      Happy Anniversary  ;D :kop5cf8koxp6:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #2218: Oct 08, 2021 05:37:54 pm
      Six wonderful years at Liverpool.  It has been some journey and he really did turn us from 'doubters to believers'. 

Cheers, Jürgen.

Careful we don't want to incur the wrath of the FSG crew, you fail to credit them by name for the wondrous achievements of the manager, after 6 years of F**k ups they got something right!
      « Last Edit: Oct 08, 2021 05:48:17 pm by stuey »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #2219: Oct 08, 2021 06:10:56 pm
      Would you take the advice of the experts saying not to take it 😄. Everyone at high risk is probably better off taking the jabs, it's a judgement call for those not in the high risk category.

If the experts said 'don't take it' then of course I would follow their advice. It's simply about trust. They're the geniuses, they're the people who have dedicated their whole lives to something like this. Of course I would trust them.

As it happens, that's not what they're advocating - the complete opposite in fact.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2220: Oct 08, 2021 06:14:37 pm
      6 of the best years I've ever had supporting this club.

Hope we can cap his reign off with a few more major trophies before 2024.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2221: Oct 08, 2021 11:41:16 pm
      Love the Man...what a ride we are on with him at The Helm....long may it continue!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2222: Oct 09, 2021 06:56:14 pm
      And I know some people on here moan that we don’t have a world class right back to challenge Trent or that the midfield is lacking in options....

But remember klopps first line up?

Mignolet
      Clyne
      Sakho
      Skrtle
      Moreno

Can
      Lucas

Milner
      Coutinho
      Lallana
      Origi

Crazy how we have improved so much.

And no Firmino in the matchday squad. Been Klopp's most used player since.
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 633 posts | 59 
      Reply #2223: Oct 09, 2021 08:21:59 pm
      6 of the best years I've ever had supporting this club.

Hope we can cap his reign off with a few more major trophies before 2024.

To true another Big Ears for starters ,and a League maybe 2  would be awfi nice, and an FA Cup see the troops back at Wembley ,and another World Champions Cup and,  awe F**k it just win the f***in lot.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,232 posts | 751 
      Reply #2224: Oct 09, 2021 10:13:09 pm
      I would love to win the Premier League again, a true test of consistency over a long season, it would be brilliant !
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2225: Oct 13, 2021 07:44:54 pm
      We are so blessed to have him. let's just enjoy what we have and relish the next 3 years of his magic and what we can achieve with him at the helm, I for one can't wait.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #2226: Oct 13, 2021 11:04:05 pm
      We are so blessed to have him. let's just enjoy what we have and relish the next 3 years of his magic and what we can achieve with him at the helm, I for one can't wait.

Well said KS

I just know he's gonna stay on and on....he can't leave what he has built! He will find it too hard to tear himself away from us! He's one of US!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2227: Oct 14, 2021 01:04:00 am
      Well said KS

I just know he's gonna stay on and on....he can't leave what he has built! He will find it too hard to tear himself away from us! He's one of US!!

You've never called me KS before, nor said well said  :f_tongueincheek:  I was called that in my younger days so I'll take that as a compliment  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #2228: Oct 14, 2021 07:42:49 am
      You've never called me KS before, nor said well said  :f_tongueincheek:  I was called that in my younger days so I'll take that as a compliment  :lmao:

No I call you a CS  :lmao: :lmao:
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2229: Oct 14, 2021 07:57:51 pm
      Well said KS

Our German Scouse, he's one of us isn't he, he gets us, he knows what makes us tick, we love him as much as he loves us, just like the great Shanks and that's the biggest compliment I can pay him, there will be a statue of Jürgen outside Anfield one day...
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2230: Oct 15, 2021 07:06:07 pm
      Been watching Sampdoria matches in prep for the weekend.
      Don't think he really knows what to expect from Watford.
      But guess he's played a few Claudio teams in his day.
      From the sounds of it, don't think he wants to be managing as long as Ranieri wants to :)

Quick Reply