Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430841 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2507: Jan 25, 2022 08:28:59 am
      He's so likeable and we will have a massive hole to fill after he decides to go :(

YNWA Jürgen

Ye never know, same was said about Shanks, rest is history
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #2508: Jan 25, 2022 10:32:07 am

Hopefully, Steven Gerrard ;)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2509: Jan 25, 2022 10:40:12 am

No chance.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2510: Jan 25, 2022 10:48:12 am

Yep spot on
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #2511: Jan 25, 2022 01:46:00 pm
      It's sad but I think the guy coming for Klopp in 2 years will be more successful with the club because Jürgen did all the necessary dirty work and paved the road, at the cost of 1-2 main titles. Imagine if a cloned Klopp came in 2024 to take over from our Klopp. He'd instanstly be able to win while our Klopp needed years to build up from crap. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2512: Jan 25, 2022 02:16:03 pm
      It's sad but I think the guy coming for Klopp in 2 years will be more successful with the club because Jürgen did all the necessary dirty work and paved the road, at the cost of 1-2 main titles. Imagine if a cloned Klopp came in 2024 to take over from our Klopp. He'd instanstly be able to win while our Klopp needed years to build up from crap. 

Why wouldn't the real Klopp just stick around if he's done all the hard work? Surely he's smart enough to see that his job would be easier as you are opining. Also, I'd like to hear more about this cloning. Was not aware we'd had a breakthrough on this. We should try and clone Mo first and foremost.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2513: Jan 25, 2022 02:37:39 pm

Wouldnt find that sad at all, as it would mean winning more leagues and European cups, Id live with that

And it wouldnt do any damage to Jurgens legacy at all. Again to use Shanks as the example. A God. When he left the sky was to fall in, it didnt, we lifted the sky higher. But for all Sir Bob did, nobody has ever forgotten what the great man started
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2514: Jan 25, 2022 04:32:59 pm

Impressing me more and more lately the way he's been going at Villa.

If he did I'd guarantee he'll win the league with us.

And we'll gladly remind every set of cu*ts who've sung that slip song!!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2515: Jan 25, 2022 04:34:43 pm

Love his swagger..😂

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2516: Jan 25, 2022 05:25:20 pm

Sadly I’m in the same boat as you, he’s been very professional and comes over very well in his interviews. Still early days in his career but yet to put a foot wrong. Christ that hurt.  :f_wah:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2517: Jan 25, 2022 05:32:04 pm
      Think his air punching and beating of his chest in front of the Kop after the Brentford game Sunday before last was quite interesting. Was a standard win against a far poorer side played out in front of a flat Anfield atmosphere. He doesn't really do that for those type of games but I get the impression he sensed a lot of people in the ground had more or less written off the title (and maybe more following the lacklustre showing against Arsenal a few days earlier), and that he felt the need to demonstrate that he, and the rest of the squad certainly hadn't given up hope.

He's great at giving supporters a subtle kick up the arse at times and felt that the Brentford game was another example of that. Fast forward a week later and the new song for Jota has had away ends bouncing, we're in a cup final, chipped two points off the gap and everything in general seems a lot more rosy!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2518: Jan 25, 2022 06:18:07 pm
      Why wouldn't the real Klopp just stick around if he's done all the hard work? Surely he's smart enough to see that his job would be easier as you are opining. Also, I'd like to hear more about this cloning. Was not aware we'd had a breakthrough on this. We should try and clone Mo first and foremost.

Fazakerly ! 
      Firstly I think Jürgen will stick around, when he left Mainz 05 and then BvB both were on the wane, right now it’s hard to imagine us not competing for the title and in ‘24’ and being on a downturn, it’s only two seasons off, so for me there’s no way will he be walking away, we’ve  all heard him say how special we are as a club and as a fan base, he’s well and truly aware that he indeed is part of us, and if FSG, have anything to do with it, and they do, there is no doubt that they should bend over backwards to convince him that his next destination is indeed Anfield, not that he would need any convincing, BUT…if the worse we’re to happen I’d prefer if Pep Ljinders had a spell before we bring back Gerrard,

To me bringing in Gerrard in two seasons time would be too early, when he does come back I think it’s safe to assume that it will be long term, so I’d rather he earn his stripes with Villa and perhaps  subsequently go abroad and gain further experiences there, so when he does take the helm he would be well rounded to manage us for ten years and beyond, HR is correct, Gerrard will win us multiple titles, of course he will, however like I’ve said I really cannot see Jürgen just walking away at the end of his current contract, he’s building something very special, probably his best ever team, and for him one EPL title  and one CL trophy simply doesn’t cut it, he’s hungry for more, I’d be shocked if he walked, and no I’m no poet !

Jürgen will stay !

Y  N  W  A
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #2519: Jan 25, 2022 11:34:29 pm

Fazakerly ! 
      Firstly I think Jürgen will stick around, when he left Mainz 05 and then BvB both were on the wane, right now it’s hard to imagine us not competing for the title and in ‘24’ and being on a downturn, it’s only two seasons off, so for me there’s no way will he be walking away, we’ve  all heard him say how special we are as a club and as a fan base, he’s well and truly aware that he indeed is part of us, and if FSG, have anything to do with it, and they do, there is no doubt that they should bend over backwards to convince him that his next destination is indeed Anfield, not that he would need any convincing, BUT…if the worse we’re to happen I’d prefer if Pep Ljinders had a spell before we bring back Gerrard,

To me bringing in Gerrard in two seasons time would be too early, when he does come back I think it’s safe to assume that it will be long term, so I’d rather he earn his stripes with Villa and perhaps  subsequently go abroad and gain further experiences there, so when he does take the helm he would be well rounded to manage us for ten years and beyond, HR is correct, Gerrard will win us multiple titles, of course he will, however like I’ve said I really cannot see Jürgen just walking away at the end of his current contract, he’s building something very special, probably his best ever team, and for him one EPL title  and one CL trophy simply doesn’t cut it, he’s hungry for more, I’d be shocked if he walked, and no I’m no poet !

Jürgen will stay !

Y  N  W  A

I do hope your right, let’s hope his passion for the club never diminishes. A fantastic human being, and for more than what he dose for our football club. YNWA
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2520: Jan 26, 2022 12:08:05 am
      Great manager to have, love watching him on the touchline. Klopp shows great passion, long may he continue as our manager.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2521: Jan 26, 2022 12:21:37 am
      Great manager to have, love watching him on the touchline. Klopp shows great passion, long may he continue as our manager.

Here, here Wrighty lad. Miracle worker. I fear for us when he goes if we're still under FSG.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2522: Jan 26, 2022 09:45:47 am

Fazakerly ! 

Jürgen will stay !

Y  N  W  A

totally agree billy.

I couldn't believe what I watched last night on youtube, that talksport durham c**t was saying klopp must be thinking of leaving now, cos were rubbish and the fans were signing for rafa (after he was sacked). honest tae fuk how are these idiots even in a job talking so much pish.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2523: Jan 26, 2022 11:08:11 am
      totally agree billy.

I couldn't believe what I watched last night on youtube, that talksport durham c**t was saying klopp must be thinking of leaving now, cos were rubbish and the fans were signing for rafa (after he was sacked). honest tae fuk how are these idiots even in a job talking so much pish.
      The majority of the cu*ts are just looking for a bite and using controversial comments like what you quoted  as the bait.personally I just laugh my bollocks off at the vast majority of them.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2524: Jan 26, 2022 11:12:19 am
      The majority of the cu*ts are just looking for a bite and using controversial comments like what you quoted  as the bait.personally I just laugh my bollocks off at the vast majority of them.

This is true mate. and TBF andy townsend was sitting with him telling him he was talking rubbish. ;D
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #2525: Jan 26, 2022 12:59:44 pm
      This is true mate. and TBF andy townsend was sitting with him telling him he was talking rubbish. ;D

So it worked as you took notice. If everyone was saying the same thing, no one would listen to him.

If I say Klopp isn’t world class, I’d get lots of replies here. Same concept.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2526: Jan 26, 2022 01:53:53 pm
      So it worked as you took notice. If everyone was saying the same thing, no one would listen to him.

If I say Klopp isn’t world class, I’d get lots of replies here. Same concept.

yup I fell for it. dafty that I am. ;D
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2527: Jan 26, 2022 05:20:08 pm
      Here, here Wrighty lad. Miracle worker. I fear for us when he goes if we're still under FSG.

How did you know my nickname !
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #2528: Jan 26, 2022 06:59:46 pm

You're not the only one my friend. Jürgen ... what can you say. World class manager working miracles with his staff and his players. No credit whatsoever on the playing side to his employers in Boston. They are more interested in penguins these days than backing our manager and re-signing Mo. Everything Jürgen and his players have achieved has been inspite of them.

My heart is desperate for him to extend but my head says he won't.

Jürgen is a family man. He's set for life. Come 2024 he may just feel its time to do stuff with the family and I for one wouldn't blame him.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2529: Jan 27, 2022 08:16:16 am
      You're not the only one my friend. Jürgen ... what can you say. World class manager working miracles with his staff and his players. No credit whatsoever on the playing side to his employers in Boston. They are more interested in penguins these days than backing our manager and re-signing Mo. Everything Jürgen and his players have achieved has been inspite of them.

My heart is desperate for him to extend but my head says he won't.

Jürgen is a family man. He's set for life. Come 2024 he may just feel its time to do stuff with the family and I for one wouldn't blame him.

The present owners have got a lot to answer for no doubt,they should be backing Jürgen  a lot more than they are doing.However I will be eternally greatfull to them for taking L.F.C. of the other 2 thieving bas**rds,or twit and tw*t as i preferred to call them.

Quick Reply