Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430867 times
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2737: Apr 28, 2022 10:01:10 am
      Please be true. And let's hope Pep gets bored and needs a different challenge.
      Paul Joyce has put it out as well so I can’t see it being bollocks.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #2738: Apr 28, 2022 10:10:40 am
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2739: Apr 28, 2022 10:14:02 am

New contracts this summer for Klopp, salah & Mane.

Is what I was talking about in the salah thread, not all about the money he wants klopp to stay too. Player Power. ;D

Awesome if they can all stay for another few seasons extended to 2026 maybe ?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2740: Apr 28, 2022 10:19:18 am
      Best news I’ve heard since the win last night 😊
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2741: Apr 28, 2022 10:29:48 am
      Didn’t see that coming, hope we can get it done!
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2742: Apr 28, 2022 10:42:52 am
      He'll be coming up 56 when his contract is up. So poss another 2/3 years. Just depends on his health etc.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2743: Apr 28, 2022 11:09:06 am
      I can’t believe this, I was just thinking about this and wondering if this was the right time for FSG to open talks with Jürgen, I must have sixth sense?

What I was thinking about was, are we actually in danger of being victims of our own success, and what I mean by that is IF we were to do this quadruple, then what else for Jürgen ? Would winning all four available trophies/ titles mean Jürgen achieving all he could with us and seeking pastures new ?

Personally I think he would want to try and do it all again, however we cannot rule out the possibility of him walking whether we do the whole f***in lot or not, my inner thoughts are that he has built probably his best side ever and no way would he just walk in 2024, i mean, why would he ?

He’s a winner, and winners are greedy for more wins, he already has legendary status here so for me he will want to bring even more success irrespective of what we achieve during his current contract, the fact that this has been reported by reputable sources says a lot, and as we all know there is no smoke without the fire.

I can just imagine Pep, Ratboy, Bacon face, and all the MUtants collectively all going AW FFS, Please No !!!   :lmao:  :lmao:

Y  N  W  A
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2744: Apr 28, 2022 11:19:30 am
      I can’t believe this, I was just thinking about this and wondering if this was the right time for FSG to open talks with Jürgen, I must have sixth sense?

What I was thinking about was, are we actually in danger of being victims of our own success, and what I mean by that is IF we were to do this quadruple, then what else for Jürgen ? Would winning all four available trophies/ titles mean Jürgen achieving all he could with us and seeking pastures new ?

Personally I think he would want to try and do it all again, however we cannot rule out the possibility of him walking whether we do the whole f***in lot or not, my inner thoughts are that he has built probably his best side ever and no way would he just walk in 2024, i mean, why would he ?

He’s a winner, and winners are greedy for more wins, he already has legendary status here so for me he will want to bring even more success irrespective of what we achieve during his current contract, the fact that this has been reported by reputable sources says a lot, and as we all know there is no smoke without the fire.

I can just imagine Pep, Ratboy, Bacon face, and all the MUtants collectively all going AW FFS, Please No !!!   :lmao:  :lmao:

Y  N  W  A

This squad he has built has many more years in them, but If klopp left i think the squad would break up, and I think that is Salah's gripe.

So klopp adding another couple of years onto his contract keeps them all together for a good while yet, ready to win more and smash more records.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2745: Apr 28, 2022 11:34:41 am

Y  N  W  A

This is the strongest Liverpool side I've ever seen.
      Arguably the strongest side in Europe right now, since January.

You'd have to imagine that Klopp knows that there are years left of this team winning silverware and he might want to stay for it.

He's built it. He might as well reap the rewards.

Maybe that's the final piece when Salah talks about it not being about money.

If Klopp stays. Salah stays.
      These are the days to remember.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,611 posts | 365 
      Reply #2746: Apr 28, 2022 11:35:59 am
      Extend the contract to an initial 20 years and see how we go from there.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #2747: Apr 28, 2022 12:05:11 pm
      He'll be coming up 56 when his contract is up. So poss another 2/3 years. Just depends on his health etc.

Fit as a butcher's pencil mate, our rivals will be brickin it .
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2748: Apr 28, 2022 12:18:52 pm

Nothing wrong with his health. He has the coaches around him to do what is needed and mentally he's as sharp as they come.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2749: Apr 28, 2022 12:20:38 pm
      Just read this, absolutely made my day

Get this man tied down for life, I’d honestly let him just write whatever terms he wants, it will never get better than this for us as Reds, got to enjoy it!
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #2750: Apr 28, 2022 01:12:13 pm
      Glad he’s open to extending his contract. It’s not about his health, it’s more about stress. He’s aged tremendously in his time here as he puts everything he has into the game. As long as he has the energy he’ll be here.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2751: Apr 28, 2022 02:02:53 pm
      Said too a couple of fellow reds in work a while ago during the salah contract wrangle ‘which contract would you prefer sorting out if you had to choose between mo & klopp’?  my answer was Jürgen.
      Apparently a 4 year extension is on the table.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2752: Apr 28, 2022 02:04:45 pm
      Glad he’s open to extending his contract. It’s not about his health, it’s more about stress. He’s aged tremendously in his time here as he puts everything he has into the game. As long as he has the energy he’ll be here.
      I think a fair few reds have aged as well during his time here & I’d be fu**ed if I’d have it any other way.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2753: Apr 28, 2022 02:22:55 pm
      Brilliant news the prospect of Jürgen Klopp, extending his contract. Almost as good as winning another trophy !
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #2754: Apr 28, 2022 02:27:08 pm

Well, fantastic news to star the day.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2755: Apr 29, 2022 02:29:28 am
      New contract till 2026!!! Get the F**k in!!!!

https://theathletic.com/news/Jürgen-klopp-extends-liverpool-contract-until-2026/1WBPt9qJxn5V/
      harrydunn08

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #2756: Apr 29, 2022 04:03:07 am
      New contract till 2026!!! Get the f**k in!!!!

https://theathletic.com/news/Jürgen-klopp-extends-liverpool-contract-until-2026/1WBPt9qJxn5V/

Best news I've seen all day!!  Takes the pressure off Stevie feeling like he's got to be ready to take the reigns anytime soon.  I'm sure Stevie will manage us someday, but right now we need yo enjoy Jürgen for as long as he's willing to stay. 

Cheers to the gaffer!!
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #2757: Apr 29, 2022 04:17:39 am
      Brilliant   :)  :scarf:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum